• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg the scene where everyone gets up and is like its my vagina do powerful

Also series 2 has started with Otis accidentally busting a nut in a car parking lot in front of his mother im 

it’s such a good scene, women are powerful

oh god that made me want to SCREAM 

so mortify 

Omg Otis we love you but you're such a straight guy--just ask Ola what she likes it's not that hard :skull:

Also I live for Aimee misinterpreting banker as baker and now her newfound interst in baking bless her heart :Laugh:

• Funny 1

23 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg Otis we love you but you're such a straight guy--just ask Ola what she likes it's not that hard :skull:

Also I live for Aimee misinterpreting banker as baker and now her newfound interst in baking bless her heart :Laugh:

Straight guys do be dumb tho ?

Aimee is my fave omg 

13 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Aimee baked Maeve a birthday cake omfg R*by does not deserve her ?

ikr ? R*by never deserved her 

Only Aimee could turn a plotline about being sexually assaulted kinda funny at the same time (but also Aimee my bby girl that guy was a creep! you deserve so much better)

Also Otis needs 2 chill there are plenty of fish in the sea including M a e v e just let your mom have romantic happiness 4 once?

Also I love Otis and Eric's friendship but somedays I feel Eric deserves better lmfao? 

35 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Only Aimee could turn a plotline about being sexually assaulted kinda funny at the same time (but also Aimee my bby girl that guy was a creep! you deserve so much better)

Also Otis needs 2 chill there are plenty of fish in the sea including M a e v e just let your mom have romantic happiness 4 once?

Also I love Otis and Eric's friendship but somedays I feel Eric deserves better lmfao? 

That was such a good plot line ❤️ loved the episode about all the girls in detention tbh.

THANK YOU this boy needs to listen

Re-frickin-tweet about the Otis and Eric stuff too

I feel similarly about Otis as I do about Devi -- they're both kind of asshats, but they mean well deep down and they're 16 and that kind of comes with the territory and I expect them to d e v e l o p as characters? :Laugh:

It looks like Otis was actually quite happy for Eric when Eric got to kiss his date so maybe Eric still deserves better but he doing alright? :Laugh:

Otis is such a white boy his shit would never fly with immigrant parents?

Seeing Aimee realize the gravity of what happened to her as she got home broke my cold, dead heart? ?

17 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I feel similarly about Otis as I do about Devi -- they're both kind of asshats, but they mean well deep down and they're 16 and that kind of comes with the territory and I expect them to d e v e l o p as characters? :Laugh:

It looks like Otis was actually quite happy for Eric when Eric got to kiss his date so maybe Eric still deserves better but he doing alright? :Laugh:

Otis is such a white boy his shit would never fly with immigrant parents?

Seeing Aimee realize the gravity of what happened to her as she got home broke my cold, dead heart? ?

ooh that’s a good comparison :Laugh:

We love a supportive bestie omf

lmao it absolutely would not fly ?

poor Aimee :((

• Thanks 1

Lmao I hope you are enjoying my commentary :laugh: 

Otis you dumbfuck WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE A THREE YEAR OLD UNATTENDED DSGSDPJDSPISIPG and why would you not communicate with Ola that an emergency has come up. Damn all these fictional characters' problems would be fixed if they just communicated once in a blue moon :bruh:

LMao im ready to fight the entire quizbowl team.. at least Aimee and the teacher are on her side

Otis you about to mash genitals with Ola yet your phone is in your pocket bruh you need 2 work on ur time management skills ?

WHY IS OTIS'S DAD NOT IN AM*RICA RIGHT NOW

Damn it Eric yoou now have this on fleek guy stop getting hooked over Ad*m (who is suddenly not your bully but your love interest out of nowhere??? Where tf did this come from??? )

Jacksons Mum: studying on the weekend, that's intense, Me: ?

Omfg they really tried to go camping and didn't set up the tent before going on a hike I'm 

Hot take: Maeve's plotline with her mother >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANything involving *tis's relationships (I love *tis, but for now he's getting the censor because he's bein a dick :Laugh: ) Besides I like Ola together with Lily better tbh (... and I just spoiled to myself that she's a lesbian because I googled her becuz I forgot her name LMPDS[AJPDIJDIPDGJDSPIDSJPIS )

OOOOOOOOOOOH OLA BROKE UP WITH *TIS OHHHHHHHHHHH Edit: Otis is crying I now feel bad for making fun of him and censoring his name my poor boy ?

At least Otis and Eric were actually nice to each other this time tho :Laugh:

This show is filmed in the UK how is it so ddamn sunny all the time