• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

Omf just as I though i finished second season of You're The Worst, I accidently skipped seventh ep of the season and i knew sometging was missing. :Laugh:

I watched it today after i came from school. And season as a whole was just fantastic. I loved how they gave Edgar more to do this season and how they tackled with depression was so well. Both funny and sad show. Loved it. Can't wait to check out third season after i deal with all these exams next week? (d)

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

55 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Omf just as I though i finished second season of You're The Worst, I accidently skipped seventh ep of the season and i knew sometging was missing. :Laugh:

I watched it today after i came from school. And season as a whole was just fantastic. I loved how they gave Edgar more to do this season and how they tackled with depression was so well. Both funny and sad show. Loved it. Can't wait to check out third season after i deal with all these exams next week? (d)

Season 3 has some good moments and one of my favorite episodes, though I do like season 2 as a whole better 

i feel like ym in reality has a bunch of (like maybe 8 or 11) siblings but they really haven't ever been interested in the profession he chose. while his parents are always busy with whatever other sibling's event they need to attend or something else. Though they probably mean well but it's enough to make optimistic ym sigh out? 

7 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

lellllllllllllllllll my sister is such a nerd she used to skip school just to go to barnes and noble :Laugh:

That's kinda cute :Laugh: 

7 hours ago, Cha said:

i feel like ym in reality has a bunch of (like maybe 8 or 11) siblings but they really haven't ever been interested in the profession he chose. while his parents are always busy with whatever other sibling's event they need to attend or something else. Though they probably mean well but it's enough to make optimistic ym sigh out? 

Poor YM lost in the shuffle

3 hours ago, Tamatoa said:

I finally found a high quality featurette w/ Tama in it and I'm cryin', now I can make all of the beautiful gifs? :norton: 

Can't wait to watch the movie myself so I can appreciate your beautiful gifs :

1 hour ago, Squidward's Haunted Nasty Patties said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What are your plans for next year?

I have no idea :) 

18 minutes ago, Sandy said:

do you prefer cats or dogs?

I honestly can't choose! I love them both.

(also idk why SBC notifies me when you post in m thread lol)

Edited by Katniss