• Advertisement

Resident Evil

Metal Snake

Yeah, one of Capcom's most well-known franchises from their glory days. The games can be frustrating, but they have a charm to them and are still fun to me despite their obvious problems. I've played five of them, the original PS trilogy, Code Veronica X, and Resident Evil 4. Out of the five that I've played, my favorite is probably 3.

• Like 1

3 gave me the most spooks, but I really enjoyed playing 4.  I've played most of the Resident Evil games, Code Veronica seems to be the only one to escape my clutches.  I also really enjoyed the Gamecube remake of the first game.  6 is probably one of the biggest let downs I've ever played in any video game series.

My favorite is either 2 or 4. I enjoyed 2 since it has the classic formula in it and it feels like an actual horror game compared to others in the series, I played the N64 version. As for 4, its probably my favorite since it introduced so many things to the series, and it started the shift towards a more action based game. I always replay it every now and then because of how much I enjoy it.

I played 4 back what feels like forever, but was actually just 6 years ago. The very first time I ran into the Chainsaw guy I thought I was gonna shit my pants because it actually caught me off guard. I later played the original trilogy on my formerly working PSX and those were pretty solid games I felt.