• Advertisement

Steven Universe/Uncle Grandpa Crossover

President Squidward

As you may have known back in February, Cartoon Network announced a crossover between two shows that don't seem to go together (which are Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa). Everyone seems pretty worried about how this will go, but I think this is going to be hilariously stupid.

It's going to air next Thursday. Let the lulzfest begin.

Source: http://deadline.com/2015/02/cartoon-network-upfront-powerpuff-girls-adventure-time-1201376480/

2015: Year of the Crossovers

tom%2Band%2Bjerry%2Bspy%2Bquest%2Bbox.jp

But yeah, I don't know how this is going to turn out. While Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe are two of my favorite shows, I don't see how they would blend. And the two crossovers we got before (i.e. The Simpsons Guy and Simpsonrama) weren't that great so I have no idea how this will turn out.

I'm hoping it's like that Grim Adventures-KND crossover or The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour and turns out great.

• Like 2

2015: Year of the Crossovers

tom%2Band%2Bjerry%2Bspy%2Bquest%2Bbox.jp

"Tom and Jerry" meets "Johnny Quest?!" :o :o :o :o I think Hanna-Barbera has FINALLY managed to top itself in making self-references to their own cartoons! :huh: Still, if ANYONE could pull a cross-over like THIS off, it would HAVE to be Hanna-Barbera! :D If they can get BOTH "The Flintstones" and "The Jetsons" together in the same cross-over without DESTROYING the space-time continium, they can cross-over ANYTHING! B)

"Tom and Jerry" meets "Johnny Quest?!" :o :o :o :o I think Hanna-Barbera has FINALLY managed to top itself in making self-references to their own cartoons! :huh: Still, if ANYONE could pull a cross-over like THIS off, it would HAVE to be Hanna-Barbera! :D If they can get BOTH "The Flintstones" and "The Jetsons" together in the same cross-over without DESTROYING the space-time continium, they can cross-over ANYTHING! B)

Neither of them are alive.

What I DON'T understand is, how can people HATE something if they haven't even SEEN it yet?! (I mean, BESIDES Justin Bieber and any of the "Twilight" Movies, THOSE I can understand!)  :rolleyes: A cross-over between "Steven Universe" and "Uncle Grandpa?"  :l Not so much.  :okay: