• Advertisement

[6th] The Fry Cook Games II Round

Jjs Goodman

The sixth round of The Fry Cook Games II will be tonight at 7 PM EDT. One person will win immunity tonight and the players will be voting someone off regardless if they show or not, so everyone is fair game to be voted off. When the time hits I will reveal the challenge. Here is the final five:

1) Trophy

2) Rev up those fryers

3) Crushingmayhem

4) Hayden

5) Teenj12

Last time, in the first game of the merge, we had a game of St. Patrick's Day Trivia. Hayden won in the end, and for elimination, we had a tie between Halibut and Trophy. Trophy played his idol, so Halibut was shot off in the canon. Now, we have three rounds remaining, and they're going to be intense! We're in the Final 5 now, who will be out next? Who will win tonight's game? 

• Like 2

Tonight's game is...

MURDER MYSTERY

This is a brand new challenge. Here's how this works: One of the contestants is a cold blooded killer. There are three classes in this game:

Murderer: Obviously, the villain of the game. They tell me through PM/PC on xat their actions, and who they want to toss a knife at. Do note your knife tosses can miss, depending on the outcome of the generator.

Sheriff: The hero of the game, who is the only person that can kill the murderer with their gun. Much like the murderer, your gun shots can miss depending on the outcome of the generator. If the sheriff dies, an innocent can take their gun by saying so. WARNING: If you shoot an Innocent instead of the murderer, you will automatically die and the gun will be up for grabs. In order to take the sheriff's gun, say "I have taken the gun", but the trick is, I won't say if the sheriff has died, so you'll have to time it just right.

Innocent: These people are innocent civilians who can just roleplay on the xat and discuss who they think is the murderer. They can steal the sheriff's gun if they die, as I explained above.

Here's a key note to the game: You cannot say your role at all. If you are in an alliance, then obviously you could...but that wouldn't be fun, now would it?

Here's how to win: If the murderer successfully kills everyone first, or if the sheriff shoots the murderer successfully. Good luck. This will be a bit more laid back, so I suggest coming to the Xat for easy communication.

• Like 1

We have our outcome! Hayden, the Sheriff, succesfully killed Crushingmayhem, the murderer! Trophy and Rev were both Innocent. Rev was killed first and Trophy second, Hayden was able to shoot Crush just in time. He has immunity for tonight.

CHUMSTICK CEREMONY:

Hayden had immunity, so he gets the first chumstick by default. 

Crushing is safe.

Rev is safe.

The bottom two: Trophy and Teenj.

We have yet another tie, so it's time for yet another coin flip tiebreaker. Trophy chose heads, so Teenj gets tails. And...

Sorry teenj, but the coin landed in Trophy's favor, so you're out! We're down to the Final 4, Round 7 will be this Sunday, it's going to be a big one!