• Advertisement

What Do You Want to Do When You Grow Up?

Clappy

Granted some of us are already all grown up like that clapmaster person, but I'm intrigued as to what everyone else wants to do with their lives.

For example, I'm currently managing two rental car branches, but this is definitely not what I had planned to do.  I plan on going back to school in the future so I can become a teacher.

How about you guys?  It's ok if you don't have an idea yet.  I don't have my life figured out yet and I'm 25. :P

As a young'n, I had some aspirations to get into acting. Being apart of one of my elementary school's biggest productions at the time, it was probably the most effort I ever put into something from the auditions to the rehearsals to the big performance and even keeping my grades up all the way just to stay on board. I was hoping it'd open doors, but I didn't really capitalize on it. Don't know what I want to do now. Pipe dream now being WWE creative writer since I do love wrestling. Realistically, probably something in automotive.

Realistically, I know a couple people that can maybe get my foot in the door to be an event coordinator, or something with human relations/human resources.

If I were talking about a dream job, mine has always been to be an actress or singer and make it big. Maybe even go on Broadway too or something. I'd rather be in movies tho.

Otherwise, I really have absolutely no clue.

A football playing king in space....WITH A MUSTACHE!

Seriously...

Movies and TV always make me excited. Directing and making screen plays is ideal and I desire to reach that goal. Anyhing involving film would be great! Though, Marine Biology would also be really cool too. (HEY! I could be a marine biologist making cartoons....I bet I have heard that before :P ) Journalist or a writer would is also in mind. Writing is more of a hobby, though.

I love travel, science, cooking, animation, and music, but at this point, only a career in science would be a realistic option. The college I'm attending would not be suitable for those with the other interests I listed. I could've gone to a different school, but I don't think I was ready to leave town just yet. Plus, living at home saves me thousands of dollars. I wanna become a pharmacist, but if pharmacy school doesn't work out, I could look into Nutritional science careers since I am a Nutrition major.