• Advertisement

What was so embarrising about that snapshot of Spongebob from the Christmas party?

storytime7

Do any of you guys ever wonder this? I remember around December 2001, they had the Christmas commercial of all the nicktoons characters at the Christmas after party, and there was a moment during the commercial where they said there were "embarrassing moments" and it showed this picture of Spongebob.

vlcsna25.png

Do you guys think this was that embarrassing snapshot of do you think they just made this because of that episode?

Could be, though rumor has it that it was a pic of him with underwear and a lampshade over his head that was only in a few early airings.

I saw the episode in it's first airing and they didn't show that pic you described so I think that rumor is false.

Edit: Actually now i'm not sure, I know I saw the episode when it first aired but that image you described sounds kinda familiar, they might've had that pic in it but i'm still not completely sure.

Could this be that picture?

embarrassing-Snapshot-of-SpongeBob-at-the-Christmas-Party-spongebob-squarepants-7882830-350-500.jpg&t=1&h=196&w=137&usg=__XEYivEFSd9zrpuRlMBAf7l9IJmI=

I know it doesn't show him wih a lampshade on his head but that's the closest image possible to the one you described.

I saw the episode in it's first airing and they didn't show that pic you described so I think that rumor is false.

Edit: Actually now i'm not sure, I know I saw the episode when it first aired but that image you described sounds kinda familiar, they might've had that pic in it but i'm still not completely sure.

Could this be that picture?

embarrassing-Snapshot-of-SpongeBob-at-the-Christmas-Party-spongebob-squarepants-7882830-350-500.jpg&t=1&h=196&w=137&usg=__XEYivEFSd9zrpuRlMBAf7l9IJmI=

I know it doesn't show him wih a lampshade on his head but that's the closest image possible to the one you described.

That pic looks clearly fan-made, but I'll buy it.

Well to be honest I bet the SB writers never thought of what the picture really was, but I bet that it's SpongeBob drunk. 428899.gif
Maybe he got high off of seaweed and started to roll around on the floor like a cat while talking about how much he hates commies.

IV. I hate you clapmaster, you and Bob Ball and the others need to die. I think JHellyFishJammer is a Queen Bitch Twat! Oh what now Clap-Loser? She will always be a loser, she never forgave me, so I'm never going to be nice to her and never forgive her. SHe's the true evil insect.
Sadly, I think WhaleBlubber had more charm than you.

I've heard of those rumors, but I really doubt they were real. But there are plenty fanmade ones around there, but I don't think that even the writers knew what they meant by that picture xD

Here's a funny one, btw :P

SBATX_MP_Happy_New_Year_by_anniemae04.jpg

Sadly, I think WhaleBlubber had more charm than you.

I lol'd! JHellyFishJammer, haha, NF is an epic loser @_@