• Advertisement

Buried In Time and Shellback Shenanigans Air September 18th

Jjs Goodman

Wow, Nick really has some big things planned for September. Anyways, toonzone revealed there would be a new episode September 18th, which is a Week after Yours, Mine, and Mine and Kracked Krabs air. The production codes for the episodes were: 145A and 147B Which are Buried in Time and Shellback Shenanigans. We can already watch Shellback Shenanigans online though.

Source: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=272290

I have a feeling that on September 25 another pair of episodes will air, accoording to nicks logic.

Maybe, since new episodes of a bunch of shows are airing each saturday in September.

If they do air a new Episode September 25th, it might be Tunnel of Glove and Earworm.

I wonder if Nick's finally decided to give SpongeBob the weekly treatment again. Hmm...but, ugh, why does it have to be so early in the morning?

I use to love every Friday night when Nickelodeon would play that programming block called "Friday Night Nicktoons" and air a new episode of all their nicktoons from 8-10 p.m. I wish Nickelodeon would air weekly episodes of Spongebob like they use to but like you said, why does it have to be so early in the morning?