• Advertisement

Men, Women & Children

Clappy

Jason Reitman's new film about social media and based off the looks of the teaser, I'm already drawed into the premise. Plus, it's been awhile since I've seen Adam Sandler show that he can actually act outside of his usual comedy shtick. I'm definitely anticipating this movie.

Uh. Punch Drunk Love? Reign Over Me? Funny People?

Come on now.

Thank you. Adam Sandler is underrated as an actor primarily because of all his Happy Madison comedies being what they are.
  • Like 2

Thank you. Adam Sandler is underrated as an actor primarily because of all his Happy Madison comedies being what they are.

Because he does those movies as a paid vacation with friends. It started with 50 First Dates when he decided to just make it take place in Hawaii, and then he realized he could just put a generic movie plot in an exotic location, cast his friends, and then just screw around for a month or two. Those are just scripted high-budget home movies. He can be genuinely funny and is a legitimately good actor when/if he chooses to. If I had the option to just not work and get paid to hang out with my friends and sell it as a movie I would absolutely do that.

• Like 1

I agree. Fuck Happy Madison.

Not everything Happy Madison makes is awful. I like 50 First Dates, Grown Ups, Click, Big Daddy, Waterboy, Anger Management, and sometimes Mr. Deeds when I'm in a good mood.
  • Like 1