• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

It was 6:58, Lewbert, Marissa and Fredward sat on the couch next to each other. Twenty minutes prior Freddie has witnessed the unholy act of his mother's clown suit and Lewbert gettin out the lube. The next thing he knew Lewbert was rushed at the hospital because of his inappropriate comment of making another child with Marissa. Then Lewbert Got Boobs as the Swan audience cheered. But Freddie then threw them with gorilla like strength back into the Bushwood Center (hell this name could be wrong) Apartments. He looked at them in a stern way and his eyes were about to light up.

"Freddie! I'm sorry! I never told you!!" Marissa cried out to her only lovechild. "Come on, let's take a tick bath together and forget all of this!" 

"No, I'm 15 years old mom! I can wash my own ears!" He yelled out.

"You know Marissa,,, my wart kinda needs a bath if you wanna ditch the boy and get in together,," Lewbert started to say but Fencin Benson stabbed his chode with her katana and made a battlecry.

"NO JOKES SLINE, THIS IS SERIOUS CHIZZ." Freddie screamed. "Now why didn't you tell me that LEWBERT was my DADDY?!" 

Lewbert was seen cleaning out his ear with his pinky and then decided to chew the waxy waste from it.

"Okay, I understand. But you could have at least told me that this disgusting earwaxing man was related to me." Freddie said.

"HEHEHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH I THINK THAT'S HIS FATHER!" Cat came out of T-Bo's bedroom's door. 

"No baby, we haven't finished putting 'the green liquids' on sticks." T-Bo said and they slowly backed up and closed the door. The three were confused and disturbed.

"GIB-BEH!" Gibby (insert long name here) Gibson AKA Hot and Dangerous Zone opened the door uninvited with the second head he had made since the first one was sold by the only asians on Nick.

"Oh look, Gibby and T-Bo are here. THAT'S different!" Marissa sarcastically proclaimed.

"ARE YA KIDDIN ME?! I LIVE HERE MRS BENSON. ALMOST FEEL LIKE BANNIN' SOMEONE FROM THE GROOVY SMOOTHIES RIGHT ABOUT NOW!" T-Bo yelled out as he opened the door. Cat was behind him making a dumb happy look with her demonic red period blood hair.

"I DON'T DRINK ANYTHING UNLESS IT'S DEAD!" Lewbert told him.

"No you dumby! He was talking to me. I'm sorry, please don't ban me from the Groovy Smoothies, I need my feminine boost!!" Marissa pleaded as Freddie was standing there for no dialogue in the last 86 hours. 

"Wow, why you gotta pull those hurtful words on me Marissa."  Gibby said and looked at T-Bo holding an empty stick. "You got the green liquid stuff?" 

"Heck ya I do!" T-Bo said and Gibby excitedly went into the room with them.

"Man I didn't think you could order Beavecoon ji-" Gibby started to say but T-Bo interrupted him.

"AH AH, You can't say the name out here.. Man there's a 15 year old out there.." T-Bo closed the door behind Gibby while they looked at Fredward.

"BUT GIBBY IS THE SAME AGE IS ME!"  Freddie got so mad it seemed like he would shit his church pants.

"Freddie, honey!" Marissa said.

"WHAT" Freddie yelled out with light up eyes but then caught a glimpse of his face in the mirror.

"He's got a wart on his face! Now he's FredWART ahahehEHAHEHEAHHEHE! " Cat said opening the door.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cha said:

It was 6:58, Lewbert, Marissa and Fredward sat on the couch next to each other. Twenty minutes prior Freddie has witnessed the unholy act of his mother's clown suit and Lewbert gettin out the lube. The next thing he knew Lewbert was rushed at the hospital because of his inappropriate comment of making another child with Marissa. Then Lewbert Got Boobs as the Swan audience cheered. But Freddie then threw them with gorilla like strength back into the Bushwood Center (hell this name could be wrong) Apartments. He looked at them in a stern way and his eyes were about to light up.

"Freddie! I'm sorry! I never told you!!" Marissa cried out to her only lovechild. "Come on, let's take a tick bath together and forget all of this!" 

"No, I'm 15 years old mom! I can wash my own ears!" He yelled out.

"You know Marissa,,, my wart kinda needs a bath if you wanna ditch the boy and get in together,," Lewbert started to say but Fencin Benson stabbed his chode with her katana and made a battlecry.

"NO JOKES SLINE, THIS IS SERIOUS CHIZZ." Freddie screamed. "Now why didn't you tell me that LEWBERT was my DADDY?!" 

Lewbert was seen cleaning out his ear with his pinky and then decided to chew the waxy waste from it.

"Okay, I understand. But you could have at least told me that this disgusting earwaxing man was related to me." Freddie said.

"HEHEHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH I THINK THAT'S HIS FATHER!" Cat came out of T-Bo's bedroom's door. 

"No baby, we haven't finished putting 'the green liquids' on sticks." T-Bo said and they slowly backed up and closed the door. The three were confused and disturbed.

"GIB-BEH!" Gibby (insert long name here) Gibson AKA Hot and Dangerous Zone opened the door uninvited with the second head he had made since the first one was sold by the only asians on Nick.

"Oh look, Gibby and T-Bo are here. THAT'S different!" Marissa sarcastically proclaimed.

"ARE YA KIDDIN ME?! I LIVE HERE MRS BENSON. ALMOST FEEL LIKE BANNIN' SOMEONE FROM THE GROOVY SMOOTHIES RIGHT ABOUT NOW!" T-Bo yelled out as he opened the door. Cat was behind him making a dumb happy look with her demonic red period blood hair.

"I DON'T DRINK ANYTHING UNLESS IT'S DEAD!" Lewbert told him.

"No you dumby! He was talking to me. I'm sorry, please don't ban me from the Groovy Smoothies, I need my feminine boost!!" Marissa pleaded as Freddie was standing there for no dialogue in the last 86 hours. 

"Wow, why you gotta pull those hurtful words on me Marissa."  Gibby said and looked at T-Bo holding an empty stick. "You got the green liquid stuff?" 

"Heck ya I do!" T-Bo said and Gibby excitedly went into the room with them.

"Man I didn't think you could order Beavecoon ji-" Gibby started to say but T-Bo interrupted him.

"AH AH, You can't say the name out here.. Man there's a 15 year old out there.." T-Bo closed the door behind Gibby while they looked at Fredward.

"BUT GIBBY IS THE SAME AGE IS ME!"  Freddie got so mad it seemed like he would shit his church pants.

"Freddie, honey!" Marissa said.

"WHAT" Freddie yelled out with light up eyes but then caught a glimpse of his face in the mirror.

"He's got a wart on his face! Now he's FredWART ahahehEHAHEHEAHHEHE! " Cat said opening the door.

"A WHAT?!?!?!" The Church-Pants-wearer shouted as bright lights flashed in his eyes 

"You've developed a wart!!! COME WITH ME FREDDY." Marissa could barely contain her distress. She knew exposing her son to the demonic half-Mexican that helped her make the child would only bring about evil. 

"YOU'D BE SO LUCKY TO HAVE A WART LIKE MY OWN!!!" Shouted Lewbert. As if on cue, Sam could be heard saying somewhere "me when hes grown!"

Freddie couldn't believe that not only had his awful newfound biological father Louis "Lewbert" Sline given him a wart, he had also broken his kokoro. "Mother... I don't think I can go on any longer..."

"W-w-w-w-hat??!?!!? My Freddie!!" Marissa explained. She knew she had to do something. "I need complete silence to complete this spell...." said Marissa, ominously. 

"MOM, YOU'RE A MAGICAL GIRL!?!?!?!" Freddy couldn't believe what he was seeing. 

"That's right, Freddie-domo..." Marissa whispered, before beginning her spell. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWAAAAAANYEYAYDJJDJDSOJJAAAAAAAAAAAIDDIAOIIIZJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" She exclaimed, completing her transfer spell. With this, she could transfer Freddie's illness to another being on Earth. 

Somewhere, Robbie drops dead.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Nat's 10th anniversary video was so sweet?

it almost makes me cry how far she's come. i remember watching her videos on some random websites with subtitles back in like 2006 :,) she has come so far with overall quality 

i hope i see that video soon, cannot watch yet im in class shh