oh lol Star sure is on sugar rush?

yea reminds me of pinkie pie

3 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Any fav Star eps?

ipromote techfoots star comes to earth

1 minute ago, Cha said:

would u give dick ur daddy kisses?

no hes such a whoa

"Are you ready?" A disembodied female voice sung out as Pig entered into his sophomore year at Pacific Coast Academy. 

"What was that?" Pig asked out loud but shrugged, seeing how it didn't bothered him much. Suddenly he was visited by a Man named Marc Del Figgalo, the senior hottie around these parts. 

"How you doin'?" Marc asked seductively leaning against his Jet-X that he came riding on. 

"Doing fine! Just looking for a bite to eat here but I really can't find anything since I'm new." Pig told him.

"I can help you.. say, do you like plain potatoes?" Marc asked lifting his eyes from his sunglasses to display his bushy eyebrows.

"Sure! I'll eat anything." Pig replied.

"Well then, we'll be on our way." Marc and his dream boy got on the Jet-X and headed for the deli wall, running over Chase and Logan in the process.

1 hour ago, Cha said:

"Are you ready?" A disembodied female voice sung out as Pig entered into his sophomore year at Pacific Coast Academy. 

"What was that?" Pig asked out loud but shrugged, seeing how it didn't bothered him much. Suddenly he was visited by a Man named Marc Del Figgalo, the senior hottie around these parts. 

"How you doin'?" Marc asked seductively leaning against his Jet-X that he came riding on. 

"Doing fine! Just looking for a bite to eat here but I really can't find anything since I'm new." Pig told him.

"I can help you.. say, do you like plain potatoes?" Marc asked lifting his eyes from his sunglasses to display his bushy eyebrows.

"Sure! I'll eat anything." Pig replied.

"Well then, we'll be on our way." Marc and his dream boy got on the Jet-X and headed for the deli wall, running over Chase and Logan in the process.

"Wow, this deli wall is hUUUUUUge!" Abby said, much to the annoyance and disdain of every person in the room. 

"Abby, shut up and go the shame corner." said everyone at the same time. Marc smiled and threw a ham from the deli wall at the sloppy cow.