• Advertisement

SBC Fantasy Football League

Clappy

So it's almost the end of July, which means football season is right around the corner.

Now every year, I always try to set one of these up...and fail miserably. But one of these days I'm determined to make this idea a successful one. So with that in mind, I'm going to try this again. All we need is 10 players. Of course there will be a reward for whoever wins first place. I'm willing to negotiate with those who are willing to play on what the first place reward shall be whether it be something SBC related or an iTunes gift card.

First thing is first and that is to generate interest. If anyone wants to know how to play, feel free to ask and I'll gladly explain the rules.

What exactly is fantasy football? I dont know anything about football tho

Fantasy football is betting on players instead of teams. Players can rack up a certain amount of points depending on how they perform. Touchdowns get players multiple points. Interceptions or fumbles lose players points.

I used to do something like this, but with hockey playoffs. I did this while knowing barely anything about hockey players simply by going off of previous stats. :P

Hmm, put me down as a maybe here. I might be able to come frequently enough to stay updated on this, depending on how it's set up.