• Advertisement

SB_DW_Fan's Top 50 Worst SpongeBob Episodes List

WhoBibbles

It's 5:40 am in Turkey, yet SB_DW_Fan is stilll updating his list. :P

1.png

Rating: 3.5/10

Sorry Prez but I don't like this episode anymore. This is one of the most surprising choices because when I watched this episode a year ago, I liked it, although I had problems with it. I watched it again and It's not that funny to me anymore. TBH, Squeaky Boots was orginally going to be #28 but I watched it again and It's not that bad anymore. I still don't like it but It has a cool animation and good facial espressions. This episode is a really bad one from the second half of season 7. IMO second half of season 7 was a huge improvement over the first half but this episode and another one that high on the list are the only bad ones from the second half of season 7. I hate this episode mainly because Patrick's characterization and Sam's apperance. First of all, some people said this episode has a bad continuty because in Something Smells, Patrick said he doesn't have a sister. I didn't have much problem with this because of these two theories:

1) Patrick said he lost his sister when he was a kid. So It's normal that Patrick didn't want SpongeBob to know about his sister, so he can't talk to Patrick about his sister.

2) Patrick is so dumb enough to forget his sister Remember, in I'm With Stupid, which is also on the list, Patrick didn't even recognize his parents.

So yeah I can ignore that. I've seen worse continuty ,issues in SpongeBob. Like I mentioned before, Patrick and Sam are the problems of this episode. Lets talk about Patrick first. He acts like a jerk to SpongeBob (his best friend) and Squidward because he thinks they are mean to Sam. Patrick is a dumb character but his oblivousness bothered me. I did like a little that he realized that Sam is going out of control but at least he should have apoligized to SpongeBob and Squidward. Sam is actually worse than Patrick. She is a big buffoon like Patrick, except bigger and dumber and buffoon-ier. Sam is the big fat meanie here because not only she destoryed SpongeBob and Squidward's houses, she also thiks SpongeBob and Squidward are mean. She is not even funny (why am I not surpised? It's because she is dumber than unfunny Patrick in this episode?)I can understand why she thinks Squidward is mean but for a reason. SpongeBob wasn't even mean to Sam, not even to Patrick. Squidward was okay in this episode, I dd like the part when he tried to buldoze Sam though and SpongeBob in this episode was actually good and SpongeBob's characterization here made this episoe lower on the list. TBH, I really think SpongeBob in season 7 is an improvement over SpongeBob in season 6. Sure, his charazterization in A Pal for Gary, Summer Job and a few more episoes were bad but when you look at season 7, you noticed that he is actually back to his old self. IMO this episode has one of SpongeBob's best performances ever because even though he is on Squidward side, he is trying to prevent Squidward from messing up with Sam because that can only end badly and also when Sam destoryed SpongeBob and Squidward's houses, he even said Sam is out of control. Back to this episode, Sam  annoyed me more when the episode keep continuting and later this part comes: Sam acted like a really mean to Patrick because she was talking to SpongeBob, she got mader and mader and she destoryed Patrick's house. That's great, isn't it? A sister being a mean to her brother. She may realized that It was wrong to destory Patrick's house, at least she should have apoligize to SpongeBob and Squidward too but she goes to ummmmmm,m, Idk, nowhere at the end and the episode ends. This is a good example of why Patrick isn't amusing anymore and thanks to the writers of this episode, Sam is officially one of my least favorite one-time character. I really hope they don't bring her back or If they do, please make her likeable. She doesn't have to be funny, she needs to be likeable. Overall, this episode is one of season 7's worst episodes and It has one of Patrick's worst performances.

Hint for #27 Truth or Square reference in an episode that aired years before Truth or Square :P

2.png

IMO PIEGUYRULZ and PatStar2000 (Pazza) on SBM made really good reviews about why this episode is bad but I will tell my opinion about this episode too, since I think this is a bad episode as well. This episode is a really bad mix of As Seen on TV (SpongeBob being oblivious and arrogant) and The Sponge Who Could Fly (Bikini Bottomies being hypocrites), which are my least favorite season 3 episodes (As Seen on TV is on my honorable mentions list). The premise of this episode is already bad: SpongeBob finds a huge wig, he wears it and people laughs at him. You know this episode will end up being a cruel episode but that's not all. SpongeBob's obliviousness about the wig really bothered me. Maybe It's understandable why SpongeBob is oblivious about he being famous in As Seen on TV but in this episode, It's so obvious (don't confuse obvious with oblivious :P ) that people make fun of him and SpongeBob realizes that after Sandy take him to a movie. I wonder If the writers of A Pal for Gary got the inspration from this episode. Bikini Bottomies are another problem of this episode. At first they make fun of SpongeBob's wig, then they turn against to SpongeBob (It's understandable though since SpongeBob ruined the whole movie for them), later they start wearing the wigs that look like exactly the same as SpongeBob's wig because the rock star, who lost the wig before, (not talking about Patrick :P ) is wearing it. That's just really cruel because Bikini Bottomies wear the wigs that look like SpongeBob's wig, yet they made fun of his wig before and the reason of why wear the wigs that the famous rock star wrote it. WOW, the popularity of somethings really went downhill after this episode. Nah, just joking. If I say two things of why this episode isn't that high on the list are that there are much worse episodes that I'll talk about and actually this episode has a few good jokes like SpongeBob mentioning that Squidward had locked him in the freezer before (that was the hint of this episode because you know why.). Beisides a few funny moments, this episode is definetly one of the worst season 4 episodes.

Hint for #26: SpongeBob version of Rule of Dumb

NO!!! THIS WON'T STAY DEAD!!!

2.png

At first, this was considered as one of the most hated SpongeBob episodes mainly because It was #1 on the Best Day Ever countdown but after the show keep going on, this episode was forgotten by people. Although It's still hated by It being #1 on the countdown. Honestly, I don't get why people hate this episode just because It was #1 on the countdown? I know this episode doesn't deserve to be #1 on the countdown but why we should hate on an episode just because It was #1 on the countdown. I don't like this episode because of how the execution turned out to be. I really really like the premise of this episode. Sandy and SpongeBob go to the Karate Island and SpongeBob is the king of the island. When you heard the title, you will except this to be an action packed episode but the action here was dull and only happened at the second half of the episode. I did like the fight between Sandy and Master Udon but the Four Floors of Fear parts were really dull and not fun. Sandy didn't even use karate to fight with the enemies on the Four Floors of Fear. Yeah, the episode is boring but the main reason why this episode is bad is that SpongeBob's characterization. He was really arrogant and a jerk to Sandy in this episode and I don't like that. Just because he is the master of karate (he isn't though), that doesn't mean he can be a jerk to people, especially to Sandy. Sandy was no good in this episode too. I know why she thinks the whole Karate Island thing is a scam but she saying she is a lot better at karate than SpongeBob a lot did kinda bother me. Even she said SpongeBob's isn't good enough at karate. Really? In Karate Choppers, his karate moves were euqal as Sandy's and also in The Way Of Sponge, Sandy trtied to convince Fuzzy that SpongeBob is good at karate too. Yeah, she was OOC in this episode but not much as SpongeBob's. This episode is tame, compared to other episodes on the list though.

2.png

This is one of the most conterversial episodes ever. Some people love it, some people hate, there are a minority that find this episode detable but to me, this episode is really bad and It's my least favorite pre-movie episode. If there's one thing that I can give credit for this episode is that the humor is not bad here. There are actually some good laughs and good facial expressions but all those are not enough to save this episode. The main issue of this episode isn't actually Patrick, It's SpongeBob abuse. Ok, I agree that SpongeBob was the one who come up with "SpongeBob will act like a stupid person, so Patrick's parents can see him as a smart person" and he brought all by himself but that doesn't mean that he deserved the abuse here. SpongeBob only wanted to help Patrick to impress his parents. He isn't a jerk or stupid in this episode, he was helpful in this episode but Patrick and the couple, who thought they were Patrick's parents, made fun of him for being stupid. Patrick is another issue here. His stupidity in this episode is forced and It wasn't funny to me. Yeah, It's possible that Patrick actually believe that SpongeBob was an idiot but that doesn't mean he can make fun of SpongeBob. The plan was to make Patrick look like smarter than SpongeBob, not him making fun of SpongeBob. By the way, I find this episode a little offensive to mentally challenge people because Patrick and couple makes fun of stupidity. Not only that means Patrick makes fun of himself the episode, It tells us that we should make fun of stupid people. Yeah, I know that msot of TV shows has stupid characters but there is a main diffierence. Stupid people only acts like stupd and most of time, they are not made fun of by ihe smart characters SpongeBob doesn't even make fun of Patrick's stupidity but Patrick does. That means even though Patrick is too stupid to believe that SpongeBob is stupid, Patrick making fun of stupidity doesn't make him a smart person, It makes him a jerk and the couple should know it. If they know it, that means they are jerks much as Patrick in this episode. Speaking of them, they were stupid in this episode as well because they thought they were Patrick's parents at first. Really? HOW? If they thought they were Patrick's parents, how they know Patrick's name, how they know his house? That makes no sense. Also Patrick was so stupid that enough him to believe that the couple is his actually his parents. The episode had a good ending though but not for SpongeBob. Lets wrap this up. I really loathe this pre-movie episode, It's mean-spirited, It's idiotic and It has a plot hole. Even though this episode is not cup of my tea, I can understand why some people find the episode really funny and some of episodes like this shouldn't divide us and we should all respect each other's opinions, no matter how It's really disaggeable to you. There are much worse episodes that Patrick was a jerk or a really dumb starfish but we'll talk about them later.

Hint for #24 Evil Germs

3.png

I did a review to this episode almost a year ago on my every season 5 episode reviewed topic but I want to review it again. This episode is one of the most hated season 5 episodes and I can see why. This is the first SpongeBob episode that was so gross, I hated it. Even though The Gift of Gum was a little gross, at least the episode was quite funny and It didn't go too far with gross-out humor much as this garbage. This episode is one of the first SpongeBob episode that I realized that the show isn't what It used to be. I really don't get why most of post-movie writers think gross-out humor works in the show. It doesn't. This episode wants to be like "Billy and Mandy" and "Ren and Stimpy" but those shows most of time knew how to use the gross-out humor right. There are a few gross SpongeBob episodes that did use gross-out humor right too (Nasty Patty, Born Again Krabs, New Digs, The Donut of Shame) but still gross-out humor isn't SpongeBob's type and It never was. I can still tolerate this episode more than most of the disgusting episodes of Sanjay and Craig, Family Guy (A Fistful of Meg, anyone?), Breadwinners and Adult Party Cartoon but this is still a really gross episode. The gross-out humor makes me want to barf, the story isn't well executed and I really felt bad for SpongeBob in this episode. Although I don't get why many people says this episode is mean-spirited. Did this episode have cruelity? Yeah, Bikini Bottomies attacking SpongeBob is a little cruel but that was just onje part and they were attacking because SpongeBob gave them fungus. It's actually understandable why Bikini Bottomies were mad at SpongeBob but here's a the problem. When SpongeBob arrived to the Krusty Krab, he was in a bubble and a lot of gross juice was coming out of him and the juice was inside the bubble. Bikini Bottomies attacks SpongeBob without thinking that the bubble can pop and the whole juice and fungus can get all over the Krusty Krab. Bikini Bottomies are really stupid in the episode. Speaking of stupidity, Patrick ripping the old bubble that SpongeBob was in and letting him go to Krusty Krab was a really dumb thing for him to do and that really bothered me. The only reasons why I didn't put this episode higher on the list are that Gary was really cute in this episode and I kinda like the part when he cleaned Krusty Krab and the part when Squidward spreading the fungus that he had to every food was kinda funny but besides these, the episode is still unwatchable. It's gross and It's stupid, It's not mean-spirited though IMO.

Hint for #23: The end of Bikini Bottom or is it?

• Like 1

5.png

Rating: 3/10

A lot of people says Sponge-cano or Trenchbilles is the worst Legends of Bikini Bottom mini series (It's a meh mini series but It wasted it's potential), IMO this is the worst. Besides SpongeBob vs. the Big One, This episode is the episode is the laziest-written episode, I've ever seen and It has the a lot of plot holes. The premise of the episode is dark but It could have been worked. SpongeBob tries to open the drain but Mr. Krabs stops him because in the past, two children open the main drain and Bikini Bottom got sucked into the drain. This is one of the main problems of the episode. The story makes no sense. If Bikini Bottomies got sucked into the drain, how It still under the sea and how is everyone is alive? If everyone survived, then It should have taken hunderds of years to get back to the sea and rebuild Bikini Bottom but there would be no water to breathe in the sea. Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob and Patrick to not find the main drain but SpongeBob and Patrick want to sea the drain. Their journey to find the main drain is really boring. No action, no fight with the monsters that tells them to not find the drain, no jokes, NOTHING!!! This is probably the main problem (not pun intended) why Legends of Bikini Bottom isn't a good mini series. Lets move on. They find the main drain but Mr. Krabs and Plankton come and tell them that they are the ones who open the main drain and tell them to stay away from the main drain. Another problem of this episode. If Mr. Krabs and Plankton did this, how they are alive? Remember when I said If people were alive, then It should have hunders of years to rebuild Bikini Bottom but there would no water to breathe? Okay, If Bikini Bottom citizens took all water inside the drain and brought it back to the sea, there would be no way Mr. Krabs and Plankton to still live because they had their tennage, college and adult lives, unless they are robot. Ugh, the plotholes in this episode made my head blow. Anyway, "Patrick accidently opens the main drain (not consider this as a Patrick is a jerk or stupid moment cuz you know why), everyone gets sucked into the main drain and everyone dies. THE END!!! And that's the story of the main drain, Patrick" - SpongeBob. This is just a not real story that told by SpongeBob. How cheezy. Seriously, this is how you end this episode? This is a really lazy way to end this episode. IMO the writers of this episode realized that the plot of the episode makes no sense, so they turned this episode into a story that told by a character. Making that doesn't fix the plot holes, that makes this episode even more lazily-written. I hate how the episodes ends with that It was just a story that told by a character or It was just someone's dream but we didn't know that until the end. If this episode told us that this was a story or a dream at the begining, I would put this episode a little lower on the list (the plot holes would still be a problem and the episode would still be though) but no. Sometimes ending an episode with a story that told by a character or the entire episode being just a dreamwork, If this was a post-apocalypse to begin with like in Da Boom episode of Family Guy or funny like in Woodland Criter episode of South Park but the ending of the episode didn't work or It wasn't funny and there would still be plotholes. I'm done with this lazily-written and boring episode.

1.png

Ahh, that infamous SpongeBob episode with that infamous moral: "Have you learned nothing about sharing?" and that infamous character called Patrick. This episode is a great example of how Patrick turned a funny and loveable character into an annoying eediot or a dumb jerk. When I was a kid I thought Patrick was a funny character but he was never my favorite mainly because of episodes like I'm With Stupid, Driven to Tears, Neptune's Spatula, Driven to Tears, Sing a Song of Patrick (they are not terrible episodes though, just a few episodes that has Patrick's jerkiness a little). After season 6, he stopped being funny and became annoying, more stupid and a jerk at times, although he had kept me laugh from time to time. Season 7-8 are the times when Patrick's performance has gotten really bad that everyone starts disliking him, even me. He improved in season 9 though but he is still not very funny as he used to be. Sometimes when Patrick does something bad like in Pet Sitter Pat, Shuffleboarding and inSPONGEiac, we get annoyed by him but those are times when Patrick was completely idiot, not a jerk. In this episode, he was more of a jerk than stupid. I have no problem with jerk characters, as long as their actions are not over the top or when their actions are over the top, they are still funny but sometimes the characters get punished for their actions. Those are pretty much why I like Bender, Bugs Bunny, Roger (although he can go over the top sometimes), Stan Smith, Squidward. Patrick isn't like any of those jerks, heck he isn't even suppoed to be a jerk at all. He's supposed to be stupid but his stupidity has to be funny and his stupidity shouldn't hurt people's feeling. I haven't seen this episode in years but I don't remember Patrick doing something really stupid but I remember him being such a jerk to SpongeBob. Mr. Krabs makes a toy for SpongeBob and Patrick but Patrick spends more time with toy but not SpongeBob. I really don't like when a character or someone in real life doesn't share something with another person. I didn't share something a few times in my life too but I usually felt bad for not sharing and also most of time I share my stuff with my friends and family. Patrick isn't like that. He doesn't feel guilty about not sharing his toy with SpongeBob. Heck he doesn't even try to share. He really made me angry in this episode. SpongeBob gets tried of Patrick not sharing and decides to argue and fight with him. Even Sandy didn't stop them fighting. After Mr. Krabs finds out that they are fighting over a toy, he makes them two toys. WOW, instead of just giving Patrick a lesson about sharing, why not just give a toy to Patrick and a toy to SpongeBob. This isn't a sharing message at all. It tells you that If two or more people can't share something, give both of them that thing. Well, this didn't make me mad much as It should be because giving both of them something can work too but here's the thing, we are trying to get a mesaage about sharing something. Anyway, after the solition is done, Patrick takes money from SpongeBob's wallet and says that infamous line you all know. The ending has to be the worst part of the episode. This gives a good message like sharing in a wrong way. It tells us that we should let people take our stuff like money because that's sharing. Yeah, right (sarcasm). The mesaage should be like this: "If you can't share something with someone It shows you that you are not a nice person and you are making that person feel sad. You should have that thing in equal times like one of you can get it in 12 hours and the other one can get it in 12 hours and that's the fairest". There's another problem with this episode. When this isn't mean-spirited, It's boring and not really funny. There aren't memorable lines or moments or the episode doesn't have an entertaining value. It's just boring. The only reasons why this episode isn't higher on the list are that the cruelity here is kinda tame, compared to other cruel episodes from TV shows, I've ever seen, It does have like two funny moments and It doesn't have uncomfortable, ear bleeding or scenes that make you puke. This episode still sucks.

554.png

I've been wanting to give my all thoughts on this episode so much and finally I have a chance to talk about this episode. Before Mr. Enter reviewed this episode, It was hardly mentioned, although I only heard one person saying that this episode included Gary abuse. After Mr. Enter's review, people have been putting this episode really higher on their top worst episodes list. TBH, I don't find this episode horrible as much as other people or Mr. Enter and I don't get how this episode rips off A Pal for Gary. The only similaries that I can find are Gary getting abused and SpongeBob wanting someone to keep company with Gary, nothing else. If this episode did rip off APFG, then It should follow the same steps of APFG: SpongeBob finding someone to keep company with Gary, SpongeBob not noticing it in the house, while Gary getting afraid by him, SpongeBob blaming Gary, that person chashing Gary, later Gary getting eaten by him, later Gary saying SpongeBob, Gary having a bad ending. IMO, this episode is more of a rip off of the first 4 minues of I Was a Teenage Gary (that and Pet Sitter Pat also includes Gary starving and the sitters eating the snail food). Even though I don't think this episode rips off APFG, It kinda seems like an apoligy for making SpongeBob oblivious and giving Gary a bad ending (The Cent of Money did the same thing though but better). In this episode, SpongeBob worries that Gary is in danger with Patrick and at the end, he decides to save Gary. Also unlike APFG, Gary is actually happy at the end. Those are, also a few good jokes like Patrick thinking Gary wants another bath, the reasons why I can't put this episode higher. Sorry but I just can't. That doesn't mean this episode is bad though. It is bad. While, I can still tolerate this episode more than APFG, there are more Gary abuse scenes here more than Gary abuse in APFG and the abuse here is painful. I really can't stand Gary being abused. He never deserved the abuse and even If Gary did something bad on purpose. At least It should have been like Patrick grounding Gary, not hurting him. Speaking of Patrick, he is annoying in this episode and his stupidity is on one of the worst levels. I don't really think he is meant to be a jerk here because If he was a jerk, then he should enjoy abusing Gary and laughing at his misery. He is just trying to babysit Gary but he doesn't know how a pet can get babysitted well. Heck, he doesn't even know how to bath a cat. With water or fire? Still his stupidity causes Gary to get hurt and It's not funny. It just makes us feel bad for Gary. At least Gary abuse stops at the last minutes and the epsidoe ends with Gary being happy. With positive sides of the episode, I would have consider it as a meh episode (It still needs more good jokes) but with the unbearable Gary abuse and Patrick's stupidity, this episode is a really bad episode and I wish the writers would put more effort on this one. Still a lot better than AFPG, which I'll talk about it in June.

So yeah, this is my last update for my list. I'll continue to update it after June. You can comment your thoughts on this review and my list (so far) but when this thread passes 30 days, please do not bump it. I'll bump here when I'm going to update this list.

• Like 1

Well, I decided to bump this list because I'm continuing the list from here. Yeah, I'm back to finish this list. I know that I said I was going to start in June but honestly I was tired of talking about how bad and good SpongeBob episodes are and I took a lot hiatuses, so I've lost interest in the list. Then why I'm continuning this list? Because one, I promised to finish my list and second, I don't want my projects to be unfinished (yeah, I'll back to review Invader Zim episode but only on my Deviantart). Before I reveal my #20, I want to say this that I don't hate these episodes as much as I used to anymore. WHY? Because just because something is bad, that doesn't mean It deserves to be hated. If I hated an episode, that would be an episode that really offended me (kind of like some of the bad Family Guy episodes). Even I don't hate my #1 anymore but I'll explain when this list is over.

I'm continue to make this list, even If most of these choices are so predictable but I'll try to add something new to these episodes, hopefully. Here's #20.

42.png

This is the episode that I used find to be the worst in season 8. But now I find Pet Sitter Pat to be worse but originally this was lower than Pet Sitter Pat, so this episode will stay as my #20. Now, this is the episode that I dislike less than others because the others were much much worse and the episode is tame to watch. However, that doesn't mean the episode is really bad. Now one of the reasons why I find this episode to be so bad is that the plot is really stupid and really annoying. It's about Squidward teaching Patrick to be a mature guy and that is so borefest. Yeah, it's hard to make plots of maturing to be funny but SpongeBob managed to make it work in Grandma's Kisses, which didn't have annoying moments at all and all the immatureness, maturness were really funny and the moral was great. Yeah, the episode has Squidward and Bikini Bottomies being mean to SpongeBob but that's another story. When something mature happens in this episode is really boring and when something immature happens in this episode is really stupid and annoying like the begining when SpongeBob and Patrick yelling at cars. The other reason why I find this episode to be bad is Patrick. Just because he grew a beard, which isn't a beard btw, he ditches SpongeBob and decides to be mature with Squidward. Yes, being mature is an important thing but then SpongeBob should join too and no, growing a beard doesn't make you mature (I learned that from a guy that is competitor in a reality show called Utopia, Turkey version). I find to be sad how Squidward and Patrick were mean to SpongeBob and SpongeBob wanted to be mature with Patrick too. Later in this episode, Squidward and Patrick were watching a opera and suddenly SpongeBob appears and sing a song, which is the highlight of this episode BTW and later we find out that Patrick's beard was actually sea urchin (What a twist, am I right, M. Night Shyamalan? :P) and after finding out that Patrick has no beard anymore, he can be immature with SpongeBob. Now there's a moral in this episode that says "being immature is a good thing". Okay, I don't think this episode was intended to teach a moral but I think the writers should have thought of the implications of this episode or at least that's what I think. Yeah, the implications of this episode is really bad. While, this episode is more tolerable than Pet Sitter Pat and it has some highlights like the song and the club scene but this episode really suffers from annoying moments, being really uninteresting and boring, Patrick and bad implications. That's why this episode is on my #20.

Hint for #19, our characters are burning. WTF?

• Like 2

Well, I decided to bump this list because I'm continuing the list from here. Yeah, I'm back to finish this list. I know that I said I was going to start in June but honestly I was tired of talking about how bad and good SpongeBob episodes are and I took a lot hiatuses, so I've lost interest in the list. Then why I'm continuning this list? Because one, I promised to finish my list and second, I don't want my projects to be unfinished (yeah, I'll back to review Invader Zim episode but only on my Deviantart). Before I reveal my #20, I want to say this that I don't hate these episodes as much as I used to anymore. WHY? Because just because something is bad, that doesn't mean It deserves to be hated. If I hated an episode, that would be an episode that really offended me (kind of like some of the bad Family Guy episodes). Even I don't hate my #1 anymore but I'll explain when this list is over.

I'm continue to make this list, even If most of these choices are so predictable but I'll try to add something new to these episodes, hopefully. Here's #20.

42.png

This is the episode that I used find to be the worst in season 8. But now I find Pet Sitter Pat to be worse but originally this was lower than Pet Sitter Pat, so this episode will stay as my #20. Now, this is the episode that I dislike less than others because the others were much much worse and the episode is tame to watch. However, that doesn't mean the episode is really bad. Now one of the reasons why I find this episode to be so bad is that the plot is really stupid and really annoying. It's about Squidward teaching Patrick to be a mature guy and that is so borefest. Yeah, it's hard to make plots of maturing to be funny but SpongeBob managed to make it work in Grandma's Kisses, which didn't have annoying moments at all and all the immatureness, maturness were really funny and the moral was great. Yeah, the episode has Squidward and Bikini Bottomies being mean to SpongeBob but that's another story. When something mature happens in this episode is really boring and when something immature happens in this episode is really stupid and annoying like the begining when SpongeBob and Patrick yelling at cars. The other reason why I find this episode to be bad is Patrick. Just because he grew a beard, which isn't a beard btw, he ditches SpongeBob and decides to be mature with Squidward. Yes, being mature is an important thing but then SpongeBob should join too and no, growing a beard doesn't make you mature (I learned that from a guy that is competitor in a reality show called Utopia, Turkey version). I find to be sad how Squidward and Patrick were mean to SpongeBob and SpongeBob wanted to be mature with Patrick too. Later in this episode, Squidward and Patrick were watching a opera and suddenly SpongeBob appears and sing a song, which is the highlight of this episode BTW and later we find out that Patrick's beard was actually sea urchin (What a twist, am I right, M. Night Shyamalan? :P) and after finding out that Patrick has no beard anymore, he can be immature with SpongeBob. Now there's a moral in this episode that says "being immature is a good thing". Okay, I don't think this episode was intended to teach a moral but I think the writers should have thought of the implications of this episode or at least that's what I think. Yeah, the implications of this episode is really bad. While, this episode is more tolerable than Pet Sitter Pat and it has some highlights like the song and the club scene but this episode really suffers from annoying moments, being really uninteresting and boring, Patrick and bad implications. That's why this episode is on my #20.

Hint for #19, our characters are burning. WTF?

Yeah this one was kind of boring. Also the twist was kinda of stupid. I guess this episode can prove that good writers (Aaron Springer) can have bad/boring episodes.

• Like 1

I think #19 is Sun Bleached, maybe?

Correct

2.png

Rating: 2.5/10

Now this was another episode that I used to hate so much but not anymore. Fun fact: This episode was on bottom 15 actually until I realize that there are much worse episodes than this. Still this episode won't get away with it's badness. Now the biggest complaint I've heard from this episode is that it's racist because in this episode, a cool stereotype with black tan named Craig makes fun of SpongeBob and Patrick don't have a black tan and he doesn't invite them to party because they didn't get taned and SpongeBob and Patrick decide to get tanned. I don't really think that was intentional to make black people jerks but Craig acting this like a jerk to SpongeBob and Patrick an throwing an under-tanned kid into can (worst part of this episode BTW) kinda shows black people into jerks. Again, I don't think it was intentional but still I can see why people find it to be racist. To me, the biggest problem with this episode is that Craig is such an asshole. I know he's supposed to be stereotypical cool guy but not all cool guys are jerks and you don't have to write them as jerks. Steven Universe has cool kids and they are likeable people. I couldn't stand at Craig's actions. Yeah, he accepts SpongeBob into party at the end but that's because he's tanned more than him. If SpongeBob didn't get tanned, he'd still act like a jerk to him and oh, don't get me start on the part when he threw a kid into can because he didn't get tanned much. Yeah, it's one part but it was so cruel, even for SpongeBob. The other complaints I have with this episode is that it's your typical season 6 episode, It's gross as Hell and it's stupid as hell. Well, the episode has a few comedic moments like the soda commercial and the part with ladies and Patrick hehe.gif but other than those, the episode is just a typical season 6 episode, nothing else.

Hint for #18: The most ironic Squidward episode in season 6 (I'm sure nobody will get it)