• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

That's why I'm here :P

What shows do you like other than Spongebob and Doctor Who? :P

Gravity Falls, both Avatar shows, Steven Universe, Invader Zim, Kappa Mikey, Sym-Bionic Titan, Fish Hooks, Wander, Phineas and Ferb, The Angry Beavers, Star vs FOE, Futurama, Rick and Morty, Simpsons, 50% of Family Guy, American Dad, Major Lazer, Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage, Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Bob's Burgers, Regular Show, Gumball, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, Teen Titans, Superjail.

You were saying?

• Like 1

Gravity Falls, both Avatar shows, Steven Universe, Invader Zim, Kappa Mikey, Sym-Bionic Titan, Fish Hooks, Wander, Phineas and Ferb, The Angry Beavers, Star vs FOE, Futurama, Rick and Morty, Simpsons, 50% of Family Guy, American Dad, Major Lazer, Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage, Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Bob's Burgers, Regular Show, Gumball, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, Teen Titans, Superjail.

You were saying?

So many shows.....  :swag:

You're so cool?  :funny:

I mean, someone who is a non-Brony that watches pony videos just because I asked them too is someone who I like :lol::D

Seriously though, you were one of my first Internet friends? :)

That's sweet. :)

Have you ever watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World?

You mean one of the BEST of 2010s? Yup