• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

35 minutes ago, Patrick's Pet Rock said:

Have your dream ever ended at the moment before something awesome happens? This happens to me all the time. Last night, I had a dream when I was about to go to space but then I woke up right before the it happened :(

It's not like I didn't notice you completely changing your actual post. I had no opinion anyway since I'm not that interested in talking about social issues. :P

But as for your edited post, yeah, I feel same sometimes as well but usually forgot it.

On 3/6/2016 at 4:49 AM, Zoidberg said:

It's not like I didn't notice you completely changing your actual post. I had no opinion anyway since I'm not that interested in talking about social issues. :P

But as for your edited post, yeah, I feel same sometimes as well but usually forgot it.

Lol, I thought it would be better for me to ask you later about it in PM and put a different question here 

Edited by Patrick's Pet Rock

Just now, Patrick's Pet Rock said:

Lol, I thought it would be better for me to ask you about it in PM (since it's a problem I don't feel comfortable about asking) and put a different question here 

That's ok pal. If you have any problem, you can contact with me, tho I'm not the one with best answers, you can contact with others as well. ;) 

1 minute ago, Cha said:

did u ever see the km where ozu is crazy about mini golf and guano is his caddy? :laugh:

Haven't seen KM in months, so my memory may be fuzzy but then again, I haven't watched second half of season 2 either

11 minutes ago, Cha said:

which fictional character do you wish had more spotlight? 

Tough question. I think Sandy could use more episodes since they can do so much with her such as her backstory maybe. I'd want to see an episode dedicated to Wendy from Gravity Falls (excluding ones that features Dipper's crush) because I'd be interested to see more of her life, tho I definitely don't think Wendy is underused and all that.

Also Kiyoko cuz she's hilarious ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elle Woods said:

Dang dude, how long does it take you to finish a season of a TV show? :P 

I like to spend on forums and listen music as well, so it takes me a while to finish a season but another reason why I had trouble finishing season 2 of Breaking Bad is that I got a fewer 1-2 week ago and it prevented me to stay away from Internet a while. Now that I'm recovered days ago, I finally finished it today and i'm expecting to get to season 5 at the end of this week. :P