• Advertisement

SB_DW_Fan's TOP 15 Season 6 Episodes

WhoBibbles

Hello everyone. After I finished reviewing all season 5 episodes and season 5 on SBM, I said I'm going to create a TOP 15 Season 6 Episodes List. Yup, It's here, It's also the my first list on SBC. There's going to be some choices that you are going to disagree but I hope you like this list. All of know that season 6 is my least favorite season but even season 6 is my least favorite season, It still has some great episodes and season 6 is not a bad season in my opinion. I'm going to say my 15 favorite season 6 episodes.

It's starting right NOW!!!

2.png

This episode and House Fancy are actually a great start to the my least favorite season. It's not a perfect episode but I still love it. I thought this episode was a copy of Band Geeks at first but after I watched this episode again, I realized that this episode is a little diffierent than Band Geeks. This episode is well-written and funny. One of the better season 6 episodes. I laughed at so many parts in this episode like the knife part, SpongeBob singing, the flashback, pink tshirt joke and Patrick destorying Plankton's mind reading device (I loved the return of Patrick's "uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"). This episode also has a gross scene (booger), I thought that part was gross but also funny in my opinion.This is one of the times when I laughed at gross-out humor in this show. This episode has some flaws too. This episode is very funny but It's too loud too, especially the part when SpongeBob made a a high pitched screech. Karen had a cameo in this episode and I didn't like it. I thought Karen was OOC when she kicked Plankton out of Chum Bucket. Why she did that? Even though Plankton escaped from the jail, she shouldn't kick him out. She forgot that she loves Plankton, even though he is evil and he ended up in jail. Also I didn't like how SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward ended up in jail at the end of this episode but the ending was funny. It has flaws but It's a very funny episode and I recommend it.

My Rating: 8.5/10

Best Moment: Patrick destroying Plankton's device

Worst Moment: A tie between Karen's cameo and the ending

Best Character: SpongeBob

Best Quote: "We've only got 22 years to practice before our next gig." (SpongeBob)

Next Hint: Second pet

• Like 1

2.png

I think a lot of people are going to kill me for putting this episode on the list. I can understand why people hate this episode but honestly, I love this episode. It's true, I think this episode is great. Sure, It has Gary abuse and I felt bad for Gary too but compared to Gary abuse in The Great Snail Race, It's not that bad and Gary at least standed up for himself and got what he wanted at the end of this episode. In The Great Snail Race, Gary didn't stand up for himself, he just exploded, then SpongeBob started to feel bad for Gary and realized his mistake. I agree that The Great Snail Race is a much funnier episode than this but Gary gets abused in The Great Snail Race more in my opinion. Seriously, which one is the worst, Gary wearing silly clothes, the jugde checking Gary's body and hurting Gary or SpongeBob training Gary for all night, Gary pulling SpongeBob in a wagon and Gary exploding at the race? Yes, the scenes in The Great Snail Race is much worse. The main reason why I love this episode is that Gary standed up for himself and all pets and Gary turned Bikini Bottom Pet Show into Pet Riot. I don't understand why people think Pet Riot part was terrible. I loved that part. I loved how pets tortured their owners because the owers tortured their pets. I also loved how SpongeBob accepted Gary's choice and said "Well, I won't let it happened again" and then hugged Gary (although we get A Pal for Gary a year after that episode, why writers why?). This episode does't have much humor as The Great Snail Race but I still think this episode is funny. There were some good laughs like SpongeBob dragging Gary's slime around his house and Squidward's house, the judge checking Gary's under carriage and then Gary biting judge's head, the entrie of Pet Riot and Patrick as a pet at the end. The only bad things that I can say about this episode is that this episode rips off The Great Snail Race, It has a few boring parts and I didn't like seeing Gary getting abused. It's okay, If you hate that episode, I can understand but in my opinion, this episode is one of the better season 6 episodes.

My Rating: 9/10

Best Moment: Pet Riot

Worst Moment: SpongeBob tightening Gary's collar

Best Character: Gary

Best Quote: "You don't understand, SpongeBob! You'll never understand how boring it is to be alone behind the red rope" (Patrick)

Next hint: A monster in Bikini Bottom

1.png

This is another season 6 episode that I really loved. The plot was kinda dumb and It had Squidward abuse but It was funny. SpongeBob were stupid in this episode and I didn't like how SpongeBob and Patrick used Squidward's Kelp Grow Spray to make Squidward bigger but unlike in other Squidward abuse episodes in season 6, they realized their mistakes and they wanted to shrink Squidward to his normal size again and actually It worked out. I thought It was nice that SpongeBob and Patrick made a bigger clarinet for Squidward. There were some funny parts like Patrick eating Squidward's kelp, SpongeBob and Patrick using Kelp Grow Spray to make Mr. Krabs' penny bigger, Squidward chasing SpongeBob and Patrick, Squidward going nice things to Bikini Bottomies (that reminded me of The Sponge Who Could Fly), Squidward pretending to be a lamp post, SpongeBob and Patrick having a sleepover in Squidward's belly buttom and the ending. The only bad thing that I can say about this episode is Bikini Bottomies. Ugggggghhhhh, when they will be likeable characters? I guess not. Just like in The Sponge Who Could Fly, Bikini Bottomies wanted some favors from someone (Squidward). Also they wanted to chase Squidward and torture him, just because he didn't say "Bless you" to Nat when he sneezed. Of coarse, he didn't say "Bless you" because he was giant and Bikini Bottomies were way smaller than Squidward and It was very hard to hear someone sneezing when he was giant. Overall, I love this episode but I hated Bikini Bottomies in this episode.

Best Moment: SpongeBob and Patrick making a bigger clarinet for Squidward

Worst Moment: Bikini Bottomies chasing Squidward

Best Quote: "There you go Mr. Krabs, you always wanted to make 'big money'." (SpongeBob)

Next Hint: Shopping at the mall

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

2.png

PatBack is going to kill me after he sees that this episode is on the list.

This is another disagreeable choice on the list. To be honest I actually love this episode. It has a few flaws but I still love it and It's one of my favorite season 6 episodes. Sure, SpongeBob was a jerk to Patrick after he became rich and he kept giving his money to Bikini Bottomies in this episode but I can let it slide actually. At least SpongeBob lost all of his money and he apoligized to Patrick in this episode. PatBack said the moral in this episode is bad. Actually I found two morals in this episode. The one that PatBack mentioned is bad, the other one is good. I'm going to talk about the bad moral. When SpongeBob apologized to Patrick, he said "Patrick, if having a bunch of money makes me forget that forget that you’re my best friend, then I don’t want anymore money, ever again.". This episode teaches that the money is bad and If you become rich, you will be a jerk. I really hated that moral too. Seriously, money doesn't make people a bad person and not every rich people are jerk. Although most of shows that I've seen show that rich people are jerk like Family Guy (Carter Pewterschmidt), The Simpsons (Mr. Burns), The Fairly OddParents (popular kids) and Regular Show (rich people in Country Club), So that moral bothers me less. The moral that money is bad is horrible but there's also a good moral. In this episode, Bikini Bottomies befriended with SpongeBob just because SpongeBob gave people money, so Bikini Bottomies took advantage of SpongeBob, although SpongeBob is too blind to realize that Bikini Bottomies were friends with SpongeBob, so they can take his money. So no matter how SpongeBob gave his money to Bikini Bottomies, they weren't actually friends with SpongeBob. This episode teaches that money can't buy friends and you shouldn't give your money to strangers. Anyway, I said my thoughts on the morals, now there's my thoughts on this episode. I thought the idea was okay but I think It was executed well. Patrick was great in this episode. Not only he was funny, he was also smart. Patrick was at his one of the best in this episode. He told SpongeBob that If he keeps giving his money to people, he will lost all of his money. Thanks writers for making Patrick both funny and smart in this episode, I hope we see Patrick being both smart and funny in future episodes. SpongeBob was okay in this episode, he was a jerk but he realized his mistake. I also thought this episode was funny in some parts but It's not one of the funniest season 6 episodes. I laughed at some parts like Patrick mimicking, SpongeBob and Patrick spending time at the shop, SpongeBob and Patrick buying lifetime supply of strawberry gum, SpongeBob giving his money to Bikini Bottomies and the ending. Also this part made me laugh too:

SpongeBob: "Good idea coming here, Patrick."

Patrick: "That’s my specialty."

SpongeBob: "Having good ideas?"

Patrick: "No, being called Patrick."

Minus the bad moral and SpongeBob being a jerk, I thought this episode was great for most part.

Best Moment: Patrick mimicking

Worst Moment: SpongeBob saying Patrick, if having a bunch of money makes me forget that forget that you’re my best friend, then I don’t want anymore money, ever again."

Best Character: Patrick

Best Quote: "So, did you figure out what you’re gonna do with this fat stack of cabbage, yet?"

1.png

This episode is one of Plankton/Karen-centric episodes in season 6 and I thought this episode was great. I don't like season 6 much but It has some Plankton/Karen-centric episodes and I think this is one of the good things about season 6. We never see episodes about Plankton and Karen in pre-movie seasons or the other post-movie seasons (except in season 4, "Enemy in Law" and in season 8, "Karen 2.0") and I'm glad they made an episode about Plankton and Karen. This episode is very funny and well-written. Plus, It has a heartwarming and funny ending. There's only one bad thing about episode. In this episode, Plankton is very stupid. I mean he can't remember to blink without Karen. Plankton is supposed to be an evil genius, not a stupid evil. I hope we don't see Plankton stupid again. This episode was very funny. I laughed at some parts like Plankton's machines fighting, one of the machines hitting Plankton with a hammer, Karen reminding Plankton to blink and the ending. Overall, this episode is a great episode for season 6.

My Rating: 9.5/10

Best Moment: The heartwarming ending

Worst Moment: Plankton forgetting to blink

Best Character: Karen

Best Quote: "Why is the local news always such rubbish!?" (Squidward) [i agree with you, Squidward]

Next Hint: Wilds are back

TOP 10!!!

1.png

In my opinion this episode is awesome. The idea is actıally interesting and the episode is very entertaining. It's not really a funny episode but It had It's moments. The funniest part in my opinion is when SpongeBob riding on a kiddie ride instead of riding a horse just like Patrick did. Patrick was funny in this episode. SpongeBob was okay at first until he wanted to live a dengerous life too. I have a few problems with this episode too. SpongeBob was unlikeable at the second half of this episode and I didn't like that SpongeBob, Patrick and Larry ended up in Hospital. There's nothing too much to say about this episode. It's very entertaining and a little funny in some parts.

My Rating: 9.5/10

Best Moment: SpongeBob riding on a kiddie ride

Worst Moment: The ending

Best Qoute: "Living like Larry" (Patrick)

1.png

This episode is so underrated and a few people consider this as one of the worst episode. Really? To be honest, I don't really see what's so bad about this episode. I always thought this episode was great. Infaxct, this is one of season 6's gems in my opinion. I actually like the idea of SpongeBob ditching the school. This episode wasn't funny too just like A Life in a Day but It had It's moments like Patrick drinking tons of bottle of water and the part with Bikin Bottom Hug Fest. The main reason why I like this episode is that this episode was very enjoyable, especially the badminton part. I really loved that Sandy appeared in this episode. She didn't appear in most of season 6 episodes. I also liked that SpongeBob learned his lesson and he shouldn't ditch the school. Overall, this episode is perfect and one of season 6's gems.

My Rating: 10/10

Best Moment: The badminton part

Worst Moment: N/A

Best Quote: "Congratulations! You're my 100th customer! From now on, you can come back and have all the free ice cream you want!" (The ice cream seller)

1.png

This is another perfect episode of season 6. I really loved it. It was weird but It kept me entertained. It's also funny too. I laughed at so many parts in this episode. SpongeBob and Patrick were both funny in this episode, It was hilarious when they thought the heavyweight champs are fake wrestling witht them and they kept getting hurt by the wrestlers. Mr. Krabs was once again greedy and he wanted SpongeBob and Patrick to wrestle, instead of himself but he was very funny. It was hilarious that Mr. Krabs wanted to wrestle the heavyweight champs at the begining of this episode, so he can win the million dollar cash. The parts with Patrick's Iron Butt cracked me up. Also I laughed that Mr. Krabs didn^t earn million dollar cash because SpongeBob choose wrestle camp instead of million dollar cash. I loved how Mr. Krabs got what he deserved at the ending of this episode. Also I loved the return of "My leg" gag. Overall, I love this episode a lot.

Best Moment: Patrick squeezing his butt

Best Qoute: "SQUEEZE" (Patrick)

2.png

This episode is considered as the best season 6 episode, as well as one of the best post-movie episodes. Even though I love this episode too, I wouldn't say It's the best season 6 episode or one of the best post-movie episodes but I can understand why some people think this is the best season 6 episode. This episode is just awesome, It's even more entertaining than A Life of Larry and Ditchin'. The episode is very creative, well-written and action packed. This episode is another SpongeBob/Patrick doing shenanigans episode and I'm not a huge fan of these kind of episodes in season 6 but this one is executed well. I liked that SpongeBob and Patrick realized that they have gone too far with the war and learned their lessons. This episode was a little funny too. It's not a very funny episode but It has some hialrious moments. Most of funny parts are the parts before they started making sand castles but there were a few funny parts after they started making sand castles too. Also the ending was funny. Overall, this episode is awesome but It's also overrated.

Best Moment: Patrick trying to catch the frizbee

Best Quote: "Let's also not forget who's going to clean this place up." (Lifeguard)

2.png

This episode is excellent and I really find it underrated. I always loved mystery episodes from TV shows and I thnik this one is executed well. In my opinion, this episode is much better than The Great Patty Caper, which has no mystery at all. This is not one of my favorite mystery episodes from TV shows because I've seen much better mystery episodes like And Then There Were Fewer episode of Family Guy, Black Mystery Month episode of American Dad and Irritaional Treasure episode of Gravity Falls but this one was good too. Some people said It's very predictable that Mr. Krabs was the one who stole the secret ingredient. I can't say anything about that because I don't remember the day when I first watched this episode and I don't remember the character that I predicted that he/she is the one who stole the secret ingredient. I love this episode because I found it interesting and funny. Sure, I hated that Mr. Krabs accused SpongeBob for him stealing the secret ingredient but at least Mr. Krabs got what he deserved at the end of this episode. There were many funny parts in this episode. SpongeBob's stories of how the suspects stole the secret ingredient and Mr. Krabs's story of how SpongeBob stole the secret ingredient was very funny. Patrick drawing a picture of Squidward eating a krabby patty cracked me up. The ending was hilarious too. Overall, this episode is an excellent episode of season 6.

Best Moment: Patrick drawing a picture of Squidward eating a krabby patty

Worst Moment: Mr. Krabs accusing SpongeBob for him stealing the secret ingredient

Best Quote: "Give away me Patties for free? No, I couldn't bear the sight of that." (Mr. Krabs) [best way to punish Mr. Krabs]

TOP 5!!!

1.png

This is another season 6 that I love and this is one of the better Plankton episodes in post-movie era. I really enjoyed watching this episode. It's very creative and It's very funny and I loved the moment when Mr. Krabs said "Say, Plankton, say we get out of here with our lives, let's agree to work together". Although that moment is ruined by Plankton trying to steal the Krabby Patty formula and not wanting to work together with Mr. Krabs and I did see that coming but at least I'm glad that Mr. Krabs said that because in post-movie, Mr. Krabs never cares about Plankton and he wants to ruin Plankton's life (Plankton's Regular and One Coarse Meal are perfect examples for this) and that moment was actually sweet and I was glad that Mr. Krabs still cares about Plankton. I just hope they become friends again and work together at Krusty Krab in the series finale. There were many funny moments in this episode like the begining, Patrick spitting chum into SpongeBob's eyes, Plankton falling under the weight of the money (I always laugh at small Plankton jokes) and Mr. Krabs and Plankton trying to bury each other. The only part that I didn't like was the ending because Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Plankton trapped in Krusty Krabs but the ending was funny too. Also there's another thing that I loved in this episode. Just like Plankton said, the caverns were beautiful. Overall, this episode is perfect.

Best Moment: Patrick spitting chum into SpongeBob's eyes

Worst Moment: The ending

Best Character: Mr. Krabs

Best Quote: "Say, Plankton, say we get out of here with our lives, let's agree to work together" (Mr. Krabs)

1.png

Some of you will disagree with me but in my opinion, this episode is excellent. Sure, SpongeBob and Patrick acted like kids in this episode but that didn't bother me much. This episode used to be my favorite season 6 episode until I saw 3 better episodes than this. Anyway, this episode is very funny. There were a lot of funny parts in this episode. It was funny when SpongeBob and Patrick were in Squidward's house, then Squidward said "GET OUT" and then Patrick said "Yea, We Hadn't thought of that one". Narrator saying "Several song-filled hours later..." when SpongeBob was about to sing was hilarious. SpongeBob's "It's not a tutu, It's a man-tu! You can tell because It has extre support" was funny. Patrick saying "Yeah right, SpongeBob. I let you down, we find the light swtich and everything turns all PEACHY" was funny. SpongeBob and Patrick thinking they are surrounded by the toy was very funny. The ending was hilarious. Overall, another gem of season 6.

Best Moment: The begining

Best Quote: "That was fun! Now let's dress up like fairy princesses" (Patrick)