• Advertisement

SB_DW_Fan's TOP 15 Season 6 Episodes

WhoBibbles

It's time to finish this list. Before I finish my list, I'd like to thank to everyone who commented on my list and liked my posts.

Also here's the honorable mentions:

#16 The Krabby Kronicle: Sure, Mr. Krabs was greedy in this episode and he printed Money at the end but at least he got what he deserved (sort of) and also SpongeBob standed up to Mr. Krabs. This episode was funny in my opinion

#17 To SquarePants or Not To SquarePants: I agree that the idea is stupid and I hated that Patrick didn't recognize SpongeBob but I thought this episode was funny. SpongeBob pretending to be Squidward was hilarious.

#18 Truth or Square: Excluding Patchy's parts and overhype, this episode is well-written and hilarious, especially the first half. The flashbacks were funny.

#19 House Fancy: Excluding toenail scene and a few boring parts, this episode was enjoyable and It had some funny moments. Plus, Squidward wins at the end of this episode 

#20 Pineapple Fever: This episode has some flaws but I thought the episode was funny for most parts.

Anyway, here's...

TOP 3!!!

2.png

This episode is another Plankton/Karen episode and I loved it. Plankton/Karen episodes are definetly the highlights of my least favorite season. This episode is very funny and heartwarming. All characters were great in this episode, especially SpongeBob. Plankton is good in this episode and I loved how he sang a song for Karen, the song was catchy and Plankton was cute. Although the reason why he sang a song was that he wanted to get Krabby Patty Formula from Karen. Plankton was selfish in this episode but he got what he deserved at the end of this episode. The episode has lots of funny parts like the begining, the part with SpongeBob and Squidward, Plankton singing so high and then his sound breaking Squidward's glass and Sandy's helmet, the jokes about internal organs (heart, kidney) and the ending. I also liked the song but It's not one of my favorite SB songs. There's no bad thing about this episode, except It dragged a little but I can let it slide. Overall, this episode is another gem of season 6.

My Rating: 10/10

Best Moment: The song

Worst Moment: N/A

Best Character: SpongeBob

Best Quote: "Yes, I'm saved and your wife exploded........... ummmm, happy anniversary you guys" (SpongeBob)

2.png

This episode is another Plankton episode that I loved. If you saw my entire list, you probably see that there's a lot of Plankton episodes on the list. Because I love all Plankton episodes in season 6, except Plankton's Regular and Spongicus (sorry but this was boring in my opinion). Anyway, this episode is very creative and very funny. I loved the chemistry between Plankton and Patrick, It was funny. Although this episode couldn't beat Sweet and Sour Squid (another episode with Plankton and another character that not Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob). I laughed at so many parts in this episode but Patrick was the highlight in this episode. I laughed the part when Patrick's brain burnt (I think this is the reference to Squilliam Returns). It was funny that Bikini Bottomies couldn't stop buying chums because of "CHUM IS FUM" sign, later "FUM IS CHUM" sign. I laughed when the hokey team beated Plankton up and Bikini Bottomies threw the chum that they were eating because Plankton said his costumers are dumb. Although he is right, Bikini Bottomies are dumb. The ending was funny too. This epsidoe is not only the second best season 6 episode, It's one of my favorite Plankton episodes. I hope we see more Plankton episodes that doesn't involve Plankton stealing the formula like this one.

Best Moment: Reference to Squilliam Returns

Best Character: Patrick

Best Quote: "You want money for those stupid catchphrases? Anybody can sell to my idiot customers. They're buffoons, morons, they'll buy anything I sell them. They're the dumbest of the dumb, the stupidest of the stupid, they're dummies, dweebs and doodoo dunderheads. I can keep that rabble right where I want em'!" (Plankton)

AND HERE'S

2.png

Yup, this is my favorite season 6 episode. At first I thought this episode was great but overrated and kinda weird but I watched it again and the episode was better than I remembered. This is not just the best season 6 episode, It's also one of my favorite post-movie episodes. There are many reasons why this episode is the best season 6 episode and not Single Cell Anniversary, Chum Bucket Surpreme or one of the famous post-movie episodes called Sand Castles in the Sand. First of all, you know this is a Squidward wins episode, howeer It's very diffierent than other Squidward wins episodes. In this episode Squidward wins because of SpongeBob and Patrick's shenanigans. I actually loved that SpongeBob and Patrick's shenanigans made Squidward happy for once. Second of all, this is one of the two Squidward wins episodes, the other one is House Fancy. Even though many people hate House Fancy for toenail scene, some post-movie haters doesn't think this episode is bad and they said this is one of the better post-movie episodes because Squidward wins. However they hated the toenail scene too. I wonder why this episode wasn't mentioned by the post-movie haters and wasn't even considered as one of the better post-movie episodes and House Fancy is mentioned. Excluding SpongeBob's cheeks, this episode has no flaws at all, not even disgusting moments (SpongeBob playing with Patrick's brain is a little gross but It doesn't gross you out, unlike the toenail scene) and Squidward is happy at the end. I thik this episode should get praised by some post movie haters too just like House Fancy. Anyway, I think this episode is very funny and very enjoyable, especially the symphony parts. SpongeBob and Patrick were both funny in this episode and SpongeBob pretending to be Patrick's doctor was hilarious. Squidward was also great in this episode too and I laughed so hard when Squidward got annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick,while he was writing his symphony. Squidward's disgusting face after he finished the symphony was hilarious and that was a great reference to Squid's Day Off. There's also dirty jokes in this episode (I'm not gonna mention that) and these jokes were funny. The ending of this episode was funny too. Overall, this episode is so awesome and It's one of my favorite post-movie episodes. FORGET POST-MOVIE, IT'S ON MY TOP 50 EPISODES.

Best Moment: The symphony

Best Character: SpongeBob

Best Quote: "Wow, Squidward, they really liked you! Just don't get a 'swelled head'." (SpongeBob)

My list is offically completed. I hope you liked it. For my next projects, I'm planning to make top 30 best post-movie episodes list, top 10 worst pre-movie episdoes list and the list of all SpongeBob episodes that I hated in this Summer.