• Advertisement

The Inside Job! Starring...

Ron

Based on the events over the course of July 2012... (http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4957-sbc-being-attacked-a-mystery-begins/?pid=160099

Starring... 

jjsthekid the Sorcerer

Aquatic Nuggets the Dragon

JellyfishJammer the Artist

iDylan the Wizard

Servin' Up Smiles the Fortune Teller

Old Man Jenkins the Blacksmith

JCM the Hobo 

hilaryfan80 the Magician 

Shinya the Meme Master

Clappy the Knight 

SOF the Jester

CNF1 the Priest 

Elastic Dog the Cleric 

SG10 the Mystic

Wumbo the Dwarf

teenj12 the Gnome 

terminoob the Goblin 

ssj4gogita4 the Shaman 

UnlimitedCat the Firefly

Which one of them is the mole?!

Coming soon...

• Like 3

Episode 1: A Proud Look (Pride)

The sun was setting in SBCtopia, where Emperor 70s overlooked his marvelous city from his marble palace, also known as the Krabby Kronicle, the capitol of SBC. His city was doing very well; he was pleased. Deep in the forests of SBC, jjsthekid the sorcerer was dealing with terminoob the Goblin, who was causing more mischief in the forests. He was about to kill terminoob when his phone buzzed. He answered... it was from the Emperor himself, informing him that his pet dog had just been murdered. jjs felt like his life had just ended.

All over the kingdom of SBCtopia, others were getting the exact same call, that their dog or cat or fish had been brutally murdered. Who was doing this? 

Emperor 70s was dealing with much worse matters. Someone had infiltrated the kingdom of SBCtopia and was feeding secrets to rival kingdom, SBMtopia. Even worse, Emperor 70s' advisors speculated an attack of mass proportions was being planned against SBCtopia. Emperor 70s knew he couldn't trust anybody... 

"This is all very weird," Clappy the Knight said, holding back the tears after hearing the news that his dog, Brian, had just been shot. 

"I haven't gotten a call yet," said Jelly the Artist. "I wonder if that's bad..." 

"You're fucking lucky!" bawled Clappy. "Brian was so young..." 

Suddenly, Jelly's phone rang. She answered. "Hello?"

"Hello... Fifi," the soft, robotic voice rasped. 

"Yes?" 

"I have your dog, Fifi," the voice said. "And I'm about to kill him... his name is Buttercup, correct?"

"No, Buttercup!" screamed Jelly. There was a quiet dog cry in the background before the sound of 9 pounds hitting the floor. 

"The deed is done...," the voice said, and the line went dead. Jelly looked at Clappy, tears forming in her eyes. 

Meanwhile, in the tech chambers, hilaryfan80 the Magician was performing spells, trying to figure out what was going on in the kingdom. Who was the mole? What was going on? Why had Ginny, his cat, been killed? None of it made sense. hilaryfan80 eventually left the Spell Chambers and made his way out onto the main city road, where the shops were bustling with people. He saw iDylan the Wizard, who was chatting Aquatic Nuggets the Dragons... Nuggets was a tiny dragon, he would never grow to be the large dragon that all other dragons were. hilaryfan80 thought both of them were too proud, particularly Dylan. 

"Hey guys," said hilaryfan80. "How are you holding up?"

"Good," sniffed Nuggets. "Johnny, my ferret, meant a lot to me, though." 

"My fish Olive was just a fish," shrugged Dylan. 

hilaryfan80's eyes narrowed. That's odd... Dylan doesn't even care.

Across the street, UnlimitedCat the Firefly stared down Sauce the Fortune Teller, who was speaking rapidly to OMJ the Blacksmith and JCM the Hobo. Due to Cha's small firefly size, neither noticed her until she flew up to them.

"Oh, hey Cha!" said Sauce nervously.

"Hey Cha," said OMJ cooly.

"MONEY," screamed JCM the hobo. "FOOOODDDDD."

Cha examined all of them; being as there was a mole lurking in SBCtopia, she couldn't trust anybody. Sauce had definitely said "Hey" a little too anxiously... what was up with her? 

Shinya the Meme Master, Elastic the Cleric, teenj the Gnome, and Wumbo the Dwarf watched SOF the Jester dance in the street. teenj and Wumbo were roughly the same size, trying to see over the crowd, whereas Elastic the Cleric had several crosses attached to him and Shinya the Meme Master was throwing a ton of "oh-u-300x212.jpg"'s at SOF to encourage him. 

"He seems happy," noted Wumbo the Dwarf to teenj the Gnome. 

"Hmm," nodded teenj the Gnome. teenj glanced at Wumbo and tried to scoot anyway. I can't be seen..., he thought. 

Wumbo noticed teenj scooting away before teenj finally turned around and rocked away (being a gnome, his legs were attached together). What was that all about? thought Wumbo.

Back in the Emperor's chambers, an advisor named Rudy ran in, panting. "Emperor 70s! Emperor 70s!" 

70s looked over; he had a disco ball turning above his throne. "Yes?" 

"I made a break in the case," he said. "It's the Seven Deadly Sins!" 

"What is?"

"The mole!" he said. "The mole is behind the killer is following the pattern. I just got back the autopsy reports from each of the animal murders, and papers were found in each animal!" 

"In the animals...?" 70s asked. "What did it say?"

Rudy handed 70s a paper. "There's a scan of it. I didn't know what it meant, but it's Greek." 

The paper had "Ὑπερηφανία" written on it in red ink... it looked like blood. 

"It means hubris, sir," said Rudy. "AKA, pride." 

"It's a bit of a jump, Rudy," said 70s skeptically. "How do animals represent pride?" 

"I have no idea," said Rudy. "Maybe they don't. But I'm sure there will be more killings... each representing a sin." 

70s thought about it. "Gather everyone who had an animal murdered... there must be a connection." 

"Yes, sir!" 

To be continued in ... 

Episode 2: Hands That Shed Innocent Blood (Gluttony)

• Like 4

Episode 2: Hands That Shed Innocent Blood (Gluttony) 

Night had fallen upon SBCtopia. Myers the Squire had been sent by 70s the Emperor to retrieve those who had had a pet murdered in the West End. Myers knocked on the door of Aquatic Nuggets the Dragon. When he did not answer, Myers the Squire busted down the door and nearly scream.

A bloated Aquatic Nuggets hung from the ceiling. Horrified, Myers went next door to the home of Wumbo the Dwarf... Wumbo had also been killed and appeared to be full of a substance. Myers went in closer to inspect his corpse; he unbuttoned Wumbo the Dwarf's shirt and a ton of pies fell out. He had been gutted and filled with pies! A piece of paper fluttered out with the word GULA printed in clean, bold print. Myers didn't know what it meant, but he was sure it had to do with whatever was happening.

Myers took the paper all the way back to the Palace, where 17 people had gathered... the people who had had their pet murdered. 70s stood in front of them. 

"Emperor!" exclaimed Myers. "Sir, Aquatic Nuggets and Wumbo are dead! I found thi---" 

70s tore the paper from Myer's hand before he could finish. The Emperor instantly knew what the word GULA meant... it was Latin for 'gluttony.' Rudy had been right, this was about the Seven Deadly Sins. 

"Hello everyone," 70s announced, silencing the nervous chatter that had mumbled around the room. "I know you are all probably not feeling up to being here, but---" 

"Tell me who killed my dog!" hollered teenj12 the Gnome. 

"What happened to my mouse!?" shouted SG10 the Mystic. 

"Because my goldfish touches himself at night!" wailed ssj4gogita4 the Shaman.

"This is stupid!" shouted Shinya the Meme Master.  

"Everyone!" shouted 70s. "I want to work with all of you to find out who did this... I have our moderator force here. Please work with them to talk about anything you might know." 

"We don't know anything!" said Shinya. 

"This is a waste of time," a doubtful Sauce the Fortune Teller said. "I left my shop unlocked to come here!" 

70s insisted on talking with moderators, the community's police force, and he turned just as Rudy ran up to him. "News, Rudy?" 

"Yes! Yes! 70s! A signal is being sent out from this location! The mole is in this room!" panted Rudy excitedly. 70s turned to look at the crowd, horrified. 

"NOBODY LEAVES!" he hollered. "Everyone put your hands up!" 

Everyone's hands instantly went up. "Moderators too! Everyone's hands up!" He surveyed the crowd, Rudy standing next to him. 

"One of you is The Mole...," said 70s. "And you will not leave until I find out who!" 

"I am not The Mole," said Sauce. "Can I please leave?"

"I'm no The Mole either," said Jelly. 

Everyone began to say they weren't the mole. Angry, 70s consulted Rudy, who informed him that the signal to SBMtopia had abruptly ended; Rudy could not trace it. Reluctant, 70s let everyone leave and spoke with his moderators: Officers Hailey, Hector, and Griffin. 

That night, Sauce went home and checked to see nobody was looking. She drew the curtains and headed into her back room. She unlocked a heavy metal door and entered. She unlocked yet another door and whispered, "Nobody must know." 

Meanwhile, Clappy the Knight and Jelly the Artist were walking home when they heard a scream. Clappy turned and ran towards the source. He stopped running when he realized Jelly was not with him. Where did she go?! he thought. 

jjs the Sorcerer was in a clearing, leaning over SOF the Jester, who had been cut open and was full of bacon and sausage. 

"Jjs!" exclaimed Clappy. "What... what are you doing?!" 

Jjs immediately stood up and backed away. "It's not what you think! I barely found him! Just like you!" 

Clappy kept his eyes on him. Jjs would make the perfect Mole... he's a sorcerer, it makes sense! Suspicious, Clappy the Knight was about to make an arrest when Sauce the Fortune Teller, CNF1 the Priest, and Jelly appeared. Where did Jelly go...? Clappy thought. He noticed that Jelly's left hand was bleeding. 

"What's wrong with your hand?" said Clappy wearily as more and more people appeared. 

Jelly looked at her hand with wide eyes. "I, er... I cut myself." 

"How?" piped up terminoob the Goblin. 

"I was cooking," retorted Jelly. "Who killed him?" Jelly stared at SOF, who reeked of breakfast. 

"Jjs was here when I came, leaning over him," blurted out Clappy. 

"I told you, I found him! I wanted to see what was wrong!" said Jjs angrily. "Where were you Clappy? How do we know you didn't kill him?"

"He was with me!" said Jelly quickly. 

"Then why weren't you with him when he walked up?" Jjs countered. "Hmm? Why are you bleeding, Jelly? What's the real story here?"

"I cut myself on a branch! I told you! And I held back because it hurt, but then I followed the noise. That's why I came after him!" Jelly screamed. 

At that moment, Emperor 70s arrived on the scene. He surveyed the scene before dismissing everyone to go back to sleep. Rudy pulled a sliver of paper out of SOF's corpse. It was not a Greek phrase, nor a Latin one... it simply read Beware

CNF1 the Priest headed back to his Church. He watched Jelly; her shop was directly across the street from his Church. He eyed her... she was suspicious. It wouldn't surprise him if she were the Priest. Or maybe Cha the Firefly? He could see her light from all the way across the street as she fluttered to her treehouse. Her light finally went out when she lay down for bed. Then again... it could always be his apprentice, Elastic Dog the Cleric. 

Could CNF1 really trust anybody? He laughed as he entered the Church and shut the door. It didn't matter. We all have something to hide.

To be continued in...

Episode 3: Feet That Are Eager to Run into Fortune (Greed)  

• Like 2

Episode 3: Feet That Are Eager to Run Into Fortune (Greed)

CNF1 the Priest awoke to the sound of Elastic Dog the Cleric screaming. CNF hurriedly hopped out of bed and raced down the stairs, where he saw Elastic standing with pancake batter spilled over his feet. Dumbass, CNF said, shaking his hand. Why did I ever trust him to cook breakfast for me? Do I have do everything myself? Contrary to his thoughts, he began to help Elastic the Cleric pick up the mess when another scream pierced the morning air. 

CNF1 ran out of the church onto the street, followed like a dog by... er... Elastic Dog. In the center of the street hung Clappy the Knight, dollar bills placed provocatively around his body. The word GREED was carved into his skin, and blood still ran down, creating a creepy drip appearance. Cha the Firefly, JCM the Hobo, and Old Man Jenkins the Blacksmith were below him. 

"I bet you it was jjs," whispered CNF1 the Priest to Elastic the Cleric. "Clappy caught onto him last night! He's The Mole!" 

Elastic said nothing. They walked to the dangling body of The Knight. As soon as Jelly saw, she angrily shouted, "IT WAS JJS!" 

ssj4gogita4 the Shaman arrived in a fancy headdress, massaging his chin. He placed a hand on Clappy's foot. "It appears Clappy was very recently killed." 

"Why? What? How do you know?" Jelly replied fiercely. 

"He's still warm," said ssj the Shaman. "Did anybody see anything?" 

He turned around... he scanned JCM the Hobo, OMJ the Blacksmith, Jelly the Artist, CNF1 the Priest, Elastic the Cleric, and Cha the Firefly. 

"I wake up at 6 AM every single morning for my flyaround," said Cha the Firefly. "I didn't see anything; this wasn't here before 6 AM." 

"What time is it right now?" asked ssj. 

"7:09," answered CNF1 the Priest quickly, glancing at his watch that read Time for Prayer! with a mini Jesus inside. 

"That gives us a window for the crime," said ssj.

"Who made you a moderator, Shaman," rebuked OMJ the Blacksmith. 

ssj raised a brow. "Well, OMJ, do you have any better ideas? The Emperor is not here, let's get to the bottom of this before whoever did this gets too far away."

They disbanded to try and search for whoever killed Clappy the Knight; at that time, The Emperor 70s arrived with Rudy and several moderators. They surveyed the crime scene; at that time, the town began to come alive and pedestrians stopped to gawk at the body that was still hanging above the street.

Meanwhile, 70s received word that more vital strategies and secrets had been leaked to SBMtopia from somewhere within SBCtopia; even Royal forces could not trace the call.

SG10 the Mystic stood inside her house from atop the mountains, staring out over the city. Who was The Mole? It had to be one of the now 15 people that had had their animal murdered. It seemed now that everyone who had had a pet killed was now being killed themselves... and each of the murders so far had fit one of The Seven Deadly Sins. Were The Mole and the killer even the same person? Everyone was assuming that, but SG was not too sure. 

Meanwhile, in the dungeons of the castle, hilaryfan80 the Magician stared at a screen, performing various spells. He immediately stopped when Rudy entered.

"Am I interrupting?" he asked curiously.

"No," said hilaryfan80 coolly. "What can I do for you?"

"The signals that are being sent from SBCtopia to SBMtopia... our best can't detect them, so I came to you to see if anything... on the... er... magical side could help." 

"The Emperor doesn't approve of magic," said hilaryfan80 dully. 

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," said Rudy, rather apprehensively. 

hilaryfan80 looked down awkwardly. "I don't want to be on the bad side of the Emperor, Rudy, if you understand... I was in that room yesterday. I know I'm a suspect..." 

Rudy stared for a second. A flicker of sudden mutual suspicion passed between them. He was in that room too, thought hilaryfan80. 

Rudy nodded. "I understand." He turned and began to leave when a sudden boom sounded overhead, shaking the entire palace. Rock fell and the light flickered off. Both Rudy and hilaryfan80 the Magician were thrown to the floor. Coughing, hilaryfan80 stumbled to his feet; the light of his computer screen cast white light in the darkened room. He fumbled for a small flashlight sitting on his desk. He flicked it on and turned around to look. 

"Rudy?" He shown it around the room. Rudy was gone. 

Outside from the street, ssj the Shaman, Shinya the Meme Master, iDylan the Wizard, JCM the Hobo, and jjs the Sorcerer stood outside the palace. A giant mushroom of fire plumed outward from the side wall of the palace. A skywriter plane suddenly flew into view, painting   message perfectly above the explosion. When it had finished, a giant $ was symbolized in the sky. 

"It's a dollar sign," pointed out teenj12 the Gnome. 

"Oh really?" replied terminoob the Goblin. "Thanks for sharing." 

teenj said nothing in reply. A large crowd gathered outside the palace, staring up at the palace on the hill in shock. Was The Emperor okay? Who had done this? The story behind The Seven Deadly Sins murdered had not yet been leaked to the SBC Press; nobody but the 15 knew what was actually happening.

Sauce the Fortune Teller eventually snuck away from the big crowd and went back to her shop. She entered into the same hidden area and unlocked the same heavy metal door. She went down several flights of stairs into a subterranean area. She unlocked yet another door and entered into a small room lined with bookshelves. She grabbed one book in particular, titled THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS. She flipped to a page and read several lines before picking up a phone and dialing a number, seemingly out of the book. 

She called and listened, waiting intently for whoever would be on the other end of the book to pick up. 

"Hello," a soft, disguised voice said on the other end. 

"Hello?" said Sauce. She still was not used to the voice.

"Oh, hello Smiles," the soft voice said. The voice, which Sauce couldn't distinguish between male or female, laughed. "Is the next sin in your possession?" 

Sauce nodded despite nobody else being in the room to see her. "Yes... but I'm putting my foot down." 

The voice said nothing, clearly waiting for Sauce to elaborate. 

"I'm not handing over the sin unless you tell me who you are." 

The voice laughed again. "Smiles, why would I do that?" 

"Because you need the sin," said Sauce, staring at a book in the corner of her library labeled SLOTH... it sat neatly next to PRIDEGLUTTONY, and GREED. "You won't be able to kill without it." 

"We have a deal, Smiles," said the voice. "I spare your life, and you supply me with the necessary tools..." 

Sauce bit her lip. "I'm not give you anything else unless you tell me who the hell you are." 

The voice paused. 

"You were weak anyway, Sauce... lazy... selfish... too self-absorbed. You would rather watch your friends suffer pain... even die... than go through the ordeal yourself. You aren't smart... you aren't brave... you're pure coward." 

Sauce began to yell a reply when the line went dead.

She stood against the wall, unsure of what to do. It was silent. She began to cry. 

To be continued in... 

Episode 4: He Who Watches Blood Spill (Sloth)

• Like 3

Episode 4: He Who Watches Blood Spill (Sloth)

The Emperor pulled himself up. A cloud of smoke hung over his chambers; an enormous fire burned in the wall. Several of his guards and moderators lay dead on the floor. He walked towards the door and pulled on it. They didn't budge. He coughed, turning around... he walked back to his throne and pulled on another door. It too wouldn't open. The smoke continued filling up the room. There were no windows in the throne room; what was he supposed to do? The fire quickly enveloped the room. The Emperor put himself in the corner and watched silently as the smoke flooded the chamber and the fire licked at his legs. He accepted his fate.

Outside, several SBC News reporters had arrived on the scene. Rudy emerged out of the palace, covered in grime and sweat. The cameras immediately panned to him, the reporters mobbing him. A loud crash in the background redirected all of their attention; the palace began to collapse. Gray smoke poured out of the sides as the concrete pancaked in on itself. 

A silence hung over the crowd. 

The skywriter flew back into view and drew yet another $ in the sky. 

"Greed," coughed Rudy. "Greed. It's the Seven Deadly Sins." 

"The Seven Deadly Sins? Please elaborate!" The reporters shoved microphones into Rudy's face. His caked face stared into the cameras.

"There is a mole within the staff of SBCtopia," a solemn-faced Rudy said. "He has been feeding secrets to SBMtopia... and for whatever reason, has selected 19 people to murder, based off the Seven Deadly Sins. That is all I will say at the moment." 

Chaos erupted amongst the reporters and Rudy pressed through. 

Several days passed; the city was in mourning. The Emperor was dead... burned alive... he had been the latest victim of The Mole, and the first outside of the original 19. Why had The Emperor and Clappy the Knight been killed for greed?

"What if each person is killed for the sin that fits them?" suggested iDylan the Wizard to Shinya the Meme Master, ssj4 the Shaman, and terminoob the Goblin. 

"The pets were the first ones murdered," said Shinya the Meme Master. "So how do they convey pride? The pets didn't do anything." 

"But I take pride in my pet," said iDylan the Wizard. "Don't you?"

"Not really...," said terminoob the Goblin. "I mean, I guess." 

"So then how do the others fit?" said Shinya the Meme Master. 

"Aquatic and Wumbo were killed together for gluttony," offered ssj the Shaman. 

"Clappy and the Emperor were killed for greed," said terminoob. 

"What was SOF killed for?" asked Shinya the Meme Master. "He just had Beware inside of him... that's not a sin." 

"Maybe he was a message," Dylan said. "A warning?" 

They sat, thinking about what SOF's message could've meant. They were interrupted by jjs the Sorcerer who said that hilaryfan80 the Magician had been found murdered. 

Jelly the Artist, SG10 the Mystic, Sauce the Fortune Teller, and Cha the Firefly had been out on a shopping spree when a moderator came to retrieve them. They were gathered and taken to a makeshift area. CNF1 the Priest and Elastic Dog the Cleric arrived, followed by OMJ the Blacksmith and JCM the Hobo. jjs the Sorcerer arrived with teenj the Gnome, Shinya the Meme Master, iDylan the Wizard, terminoob the Goblin, and ssj the Shaman.

hilaryfan80 stood in the middle. 

"Hello everyone," said hilaryfan80. "I believe I have discovered who The Mole is." 

"Who!?" everyone seemed to say in unison.

hilaryfan80 the Magician smiled. "It is not one of us. We were fooled. I believe the Mole is Rudy." 

"The Emperor's old assistant?" said Shinya the Meme Master. "Why him?" 

"Do you remember several days ago, when we were gathered in the Emperor's chambers and a signal was sent out?" asked hilaryfan80. "Nobody had a phone on them... except Rudy. I did some checking, and the signal to SBMtopia was in fact sent out from Rudy's comput---" 

There was a noise in the background and everyone turned to look. Rudy's bloody corpse came flying from the top of the palace above, seemingly on fire. It landed in the middle of everyone with the word sLOtH scarred into his chest.

Sauce the Fortune Teller immediately thought... is Rudy The Mole? Is this all over?

CNF1 thought, Thank God... my sins easily mean I was the next one to be killed. Haha.

Shinya, Cha, and ssj immediately backed away from the body. hilaryfan80 stared at the corpse, unsure of what to say..

Elastic Dog the Cleric looked at CNF the Priest with a newfound suspicion.  It can be anyone, why not that bitch? he thought. 

SG10 the Mystic looked at everyone... This means Rudy isn't the killer. Or is he? I'm confused... I'm supposed to be able to know about these types of things!

Jelly and JCM exchanged glances. OMJ stared at jjs with mysterious eyes, terminoob and teenj inched away from each other. 

Trust fell apart in a matter of a few seconds. 

To be continued in... 

Episode 5: A Deceitful Witness That Spreads Lies (Envy)

Only a few more episodes until The Mole is revealed... who is it?

• Like 2

Episode 5: A Deceitful Witness That Spreads Lies (Envy)

JellyfishJammer the Artist awoke in the middle of the night, sweating profusely. She was having a nightmare. She calmed her breathing and sat up in bed. She looked out at the street, at the towering church. It was dark outside except for the giant moon in the sky. That’s when she saw it. Someone was walking outside. It looked like someone was flying... Cha? 

Jelly got up and peered out the window. It appeared there was multiple people. She picked up the phone and called jjs the Sorcerer. He groggily answered. 

“Hello?” he muttered. 

“Jjs! There’s people outside, I don’t know what they’re doing. I think it may be The Mole!” 

Something caught Jelly’s attention out of the corner of her eye. She turned to look at the Church... something was happening inside. She saw a light inside. What was going on? 

“Jjs, something’s going on at the Church too... Elastic and CNF are in there!” 

Inside the Church, CNF had seen the commotion outside and had run to the back of the Church and was burning papers. These papers disclosed money he had extorted from SBCtopia to improve the Church; the other church in SBCtopia, all the way across the city and owned by Trophy, constantly pulled more people than CNF’s church. He needed to improve.

However, CNF soon realized that burning the papers was not the brightest idea (pun intended). Elastic came into the room, shocked. 

“What the hell are you doing?!” he exclaimed. 

“Get the extinguisher! It’s in the kitchen!” Elastic backed into the kitchen, a small room off to the side, and came back with the extinguisher. 

Jelly, watching what looked like a fire inside the church, remained on the line with jjs the Sorcerer as he hurried to the crime scene. Jelly could make out roughly two full-fledged figures and one smaller figure... could it be Cha? She couldn’t make out any of their faces. Jelly didn’t want to believe it.

Jelly’s heart dropped when the figures began to disperse.

“jjs, they’re leaving!” she yelled into the phone. “And they’re gone... shit.” 

Jjs said nothing on the other end. Jelly wanted badly to leave the shop, but what was out there? “It looks like there’s a fire in the church still... I’m gonna head over.”

CNF had put out the fire and only hoped nobody had seen it. Whoever was outside had not arrived at the door, so what were they doing? He went back to the window and saw Jelly walking across the street to the church. What the hell was she doing!? Had she seen? 

As Jelly walked over, she smelled something funny. She looked down at the floor and screamed. hilaryfan80 the Magician, covered in feces, had You steal the spotlight - Envy smeared in the shit. Jelly backpedaled away from the body, shocked. 

At that moment, jjs the Sorcerer arrived on the scene with the moderators. 

Back at her house, Sauce entered into her house. She had just met The Mole. She knew who it was. She headed down into her secret room and pulled out the book labeled Envy. The Mole explained to her why he or she was committing these crimes... and it now made sense to Sauce. In fact, she had had an entire change of heart. She wanted to help The Mole. 

“I think it was Cha,” Jelly whispered to Jjs.

“Why do you think that?” said Jjs, raising a brow. 

“I saw something flying,” she said. “I think it was her! I couldn’t make out any of their faces, but it was something round and it was floating just above the two other people.” 

At that moment, CNF1 and Elastic came out from the Church, smiling broadly... until they saw the body. 

“Another one?” said CNF. 

Jjs said he’d deal with it in the morning, and they returned to bed, leaving the body there.

Jelly couldn’t sleep. She tossed and turned in bed; out of nowhere, a rock flew through her window. She screamed and looked down at the floor... it wasn’t a rock.

The house exploded, killing Jelly instantly, and sending a cloud of smoke upward into the morning air. At the same time, another “rock” was thrown into the Church. CNF awoke and picked up the rock, examining it. It exploded in his hand, killing him and sending Elastic flying against the wall. 

Shinya, SG10 the Mystic, Shinya, and UnlimitedCha all rushed onto the scene. Written in the street between the houses was To envy is to be cowardly. 

The moderators took over the crime scene, snapping photos of the bomb and the messages as they had done for the past crime scenes. 

teenj12 the Gnome stared at the crime scene, shocked. He headed back into his house and wiped the fake expression off. Why did he have to pretend? 

Shinya walked away from the crime scene, also pretending to be shocked.

terminoob turned away, trying to force himself to look scarred. 

jjs the Sorcerer stared at Cha the Firefly. He knew he wasn’t the Mole... but Jelly had said before she died that she thought she saw something ‘flying.’ Could this be Cha?

As the group of now 12 congregated later that night in courtyard next to The West End, jjs further pondered the question.

“Cha, where were you last night?” he asked.

“Um... what do you mean?” she buzzed.

“Jelly told me before she died she saw three people outside her house... and one of them was flying... there’s only one person here who can fly.”

“Wait just a second, how do we know the Mole is still in this group?” teenj said. “Rudy was the one that sent out the messages... how do we know that he also wasn’t the Mole?”

“Rudy was killed before Jelly and CNF... why would the Mole kill himself?”

“Well how do we know it’s a he?” said Jjs again, his eyes darting to Cha.

“It wasn’t me! I swear!” said Cha.

“Cha, we have... or had... a witness that puts you on the crime scene! Who else could it have been?”

“Are you accusing me, Jjs?” Cha said. “How do we know it’s not you? You’re a sorcerer, you’re pretty much a mod yourself! You could be just like Rudy and easily hide anything from us! Rudy only got found because hilaryfan80 outsmarted him!” 

“Don’t accuse Jjs, Cha,” OMJ stepped in. “Let’s stop accusing everyone!” 

SG10 the Mystic stared at OMJ. “Maybe you’re just saying that to take the heat off yourself...” 

Chaos erupted. Shinya was arguing with JCM the Hobo, teenj with terminoob, Cha with ssj, Dylan with jjs... a gunshot was what halted everything. Another shot rang out. Everything froze.

Then Dylan slumped over, dead. A piece of wood behind him had the word ENVY etched into it.

“Everybody stand up,” Jjs said. “Whoever has a gun must be the killer.” 

Shinya, Sauce, teenj, and terminoob lined up in one spot. Cha, ssj, SG, Elastic, JCM, and OMJ lined up opposite of them. Jjs began to search each of them. 

“Jjs?” asked OMJ from the other line. Jjs turned around just as he was about to search Sauce. “What is this going to do, Jjs?”

“Whoever just killed Dylan is our killer!” said Jjs. 

“We need to search you too...,” said OMJ. 

“Fine! I have nothing to hide!” Jjs finished searching everyone else and then allowed OMJ the Blacksmith to pat him down. 

“Happy?” Jjs said. 

No gun was found on any of them. Jjs was perplexed; who had fired the shot so close to them? As he walked home that night, a new thought dawned on him... how could he test out this theory? 

He decided to pursue this new avenue the next day. He entered his house and got in the shower. At that time, someone opened the door to his house and walked in. Jjs was just getting out of the shower when the Mole walked into his bathroom.

“You!” Jjs said. “You’re the Mol---” 

A knife entered Jjs body and a hand was cupped over his mouth. He fell to the floor, dead. 

To be continued in...

Episode 6: A Lying Tongue (Lust)

• Like 2

Episode 6: A Lying Tongue (Lust)

10 remained. OMJ the Blacksmith, JCM the Hobo, Smiles the Fortune Teller, Elastic Dog the Cleric, Shinya the Meme Master, SG10 the Mystic, teenj12 the Gnome, terminoob the Goblin, ssj4gogita4 the Shaman, and UnlimitedCha the Firefly. 

Two sins remained: lust and wrath... quite possibly the two deadliest sins of them all. 

Who was the Mole? 

JCM the Hobo was sleeping under the bridge next to teenj12 the Gnome, who (despite not being a troll) liked to sleep under bridges, when he was awoken by the odd feeling of being watched. What was it? He looked around. 

An owl hooted in the distance, and crickets chirped. JCM the Hobo turned around and saw something fly over the bridge. What was it? He got up and looked as it flew towards jjs' house. What was it? JCM seemed to make out wings. Cha...? Hadn't jjs said that Jelly saw Cha flying by hilaryfan80's dead body?

JCM was curious, but didn't want to go investigate by himself. He walked over to wake teenj up. The two got up and walked towards Jjs' house. They entered and walked towards the bathroom. Shocked at the mangled body of jjs in there with the word Lust painted in blood on the wall above him, they were surprised. 

"Go get help," JCM directed, his eyes transfixed on the body. When JCM looked up, teenj was gone. "teenj?" 

JCM went outside; teenj was hanging from the tree outside, the word Lust carved into the branch. JCM's blood ran dry. He turned around and saw the flying thing out of the corner of his eye. 

It's Cha! Cha's the Mole! 

"CHA'S THE MOLE!"

Two blades entered into JCM's back. He gasped in shock before toppling over. He was stabbed multiple times; he heard something being drawn in the grass and he was almost entirely sure it said Lust.

He died. 

Elastic Dog sat up in bed. He peered out of his window. Had JCM just screamed Cha was the Mole? He looked outside and saw something flying away. He ran outside and found JCM and teenj's dead bodies. 

After the murders of jjs the Sorcerer, JCM the Hobo, and teenj the Gnome, the now 8 people left decided to sit together until whoever was The Mole confessed. They sat in a circle, staring at each other. 

"This is getting old," SG10 the Mystic finally concluded. "Who is it?" Everyone has something to hide. 

"I agree," said Shinya. "Who is it?" Secrets, secrets, are no fun. 

"It's not me," Cha said definitely. Or is it?

"It's not me...," said Elastic the Cleric. "Bitches better just confess... repent your sins!" Inheriting the secrets of my boss...

"Just wait," said ssj calmly. "The identity of the Mole will be revealed in due time. Just wait it out." This will be easy...

"I agree," said OMJ, shifting his eyes to ssj. Smart bitch.

"This is stupid," said terminoob. What do I have to do prove it's not me... haha, lying. 

"Everyone just sit tight," said Sauce. I'm the only one here who knows who The Mole is. Isn't that quaint?

The waiting game lasted hours later, into the night. It had been exactly a day since jjs had been killed. People's eyes began to droop.

"I've had enough," terminoob the Goblin. He stood up. "I'm out of here."

"terminoob...," warned Shinya. "If you leave, we're going to assume you're the Mole. Sit the fuck down." 

"Well then I'll just take my chances, won't I?" he winked. He turned and bolted for the forest. 

"TERMINOOB'S THE MOLE!" screamed Sauce. 

terminoob disappeared into the woods, Sauce chasing after him. 

Immediately, Cha took off in the opposite direction. 

"Wait! Wait!" shouted Elastic. "Cha's the mole! JCM said so!" Elastic chased after her, as she hurriedly flew away from the crime. 

Confused, SG hurried after Elastic. 

"Oh, no, you're not going anywhere!" shouted OMJ, grasping SG's arm.

"Don't touch me! You're probably the Mole!" screamed SG, pushing OMJ off. OMJ punched her in the nose, and she retaliated by kicking him in the throat. 

Chaos erupted as two suspects split away. ssj slipped away into the shadows. Shinya tried pulling SG off of OMJ. 

Eventually, Elastic slowed down. He was lost in the forest. He had lost Cha, who he was now certain was the Mole. He had seen something small flying away. It had to be Cha. Jelly had seen it, JCM had seen it. Now that he knew who the Mole truly was, Elastic was going to be the hero and kill her. It still shocked him, knowing that this person who had been his friend, was the killer. 

Meanwhile, Sauce continued in pursuit of terminoob the Goblin until he was too far off. She turned to a tree. What was her next move? Sauce had never actually met the Mole... she had seen his profile, but he had been wearing a mask and using the same voice accent that made the voice super soft. 

BUT she thought she knew who it was. And she prided in that. It was genius, the Mole's plan. She believed it was terminoob... she was going to kill him and take credit for it all. She would be known as an evil mastermind, feared by all. 

A figure emerged from the forest. 

"Good evening, Sauce." 

She turned around. It was ssj. 

"What are you doing out here, Sauce?" he asked, turning his head at a creepy angle. 

"I, uh... I'm not doing anything," she said. She smiled. "Looking for terminoob... I think he might be The Mole!" 

ssj looked down at the ground. "Ah... hmm, what gave you that idea?"

"I don't know... a good hunch, I guess," she said, backing away as he slowly inched closer. 

"Well," he said. "I'll let you go... good luck in catching him."

"Thanks...," she said. 

She began to take off when she turned around and looked back at ssj. "Ssj... are you The Mole?"

He paused. "Are you, Sauce?"

"No...," she said. 

"Well, Sauce," he said. "We all have something to hide, don't we?" 

He inched into the shadows and out of sight. 

To be continued in...

Episode 7: The Night Air (Wrath)

8 suspects... who is The Mole?! The big reveal comes next episode in The Night Air! Is it...

Cha the Firefly?

ssj the Shaman? 

Shinya the Meme Master?

Elastic Dog the Cleric? 

terminoob the Goblin? 

OMJ the Blacksmith? 

SG10 the Mystic? 

Sauce the Fortune Teller?

Anything can happen!

• Like 2

This is it... tonight, The Mole is revealed in...

Episode 7: The Night Air (Wrath)

Cha the Firefly was lost; the night was cold. She turned and emerged out into town, where the main street was bustling with citizens. Trying to lay low, she ducked into a coffee shop. Elastic blasted out of the forest, looking for her. The street was so lit up he couldn't pick out the small firefly. He ran past the coffee shop; Cha flew out after he had gone by and looked up at the giant palace. She flew inside. 

Sauce, lost in the forest, changed directions. As she was walking back, she swore she heard footsteps behind her. Paranoid, she kept looking back. A mist had sent in, adding to the spooky element. She was looking behind her when she bumped into something soft and when she turned around, she screamed. SG10 the Mystic's bloody corpse was nailed to the tree. The word 'Wrath' was scrawled cleanly on a piece of paper nailed to her torso. 

She backed up, horrified. She needed to find out who the Mole was. She decided to go back into town. Everyone had disbanded; the Mole had to be somewhere!

OMJ the Blacksmith and Shinya had agreed to stick together after SG had run off into the woods. ssj, Cha, and terminoob had all disappeared, Sauce was nowhere to be found, and Elastic had gone after Cha. 

"In order to find the Mole, we need to narrow down our options," suggested Shinya.

"Agreed," nodded OMJ. "Where do we start?"

OMJ and Shinya discussed their options; meanwhile Sauce mulled over her own options. Either OMJ, Shinya, Cha, terminoob, or ssj had to be the Mole. But could Cha really kill anybody? She had to have had help. Elastic couldn't kill anybody. She didn't even think ssj could hurt anybody either, but her encounter with him in the forest had put a whole new spin on her views of people. She emerged out of the forest on the main street, where she spotted Elastic wandering aimlessly around. She then spotted something peculiar... there was a light shining from the Palace. 

Cha... Sauce immediately made her way up to the Palace. 

"Sauce!" Elastic cried. "Cha is the Mole!"

"Okay," nodded Sauce. "Thanks for the note." She continued up towards the castle. 

Maybe Sauce is the Mole.., thought Elastic. He followed her, just as OMJ and Shinya were walking onto main street. 

"STOP!" hollered Shinya. Elastic turned around and immediately ran up the ramp. He was going to catch Cha. Shinya and OMJ ran up the ramp, following Elastic who was following Sauce who was following Cha. 

Sauce made it to the top and grabbed a barrel and hurling it at Elastic, Shinya, and OMJ, knocking them all off the path to the grassy undergrowth below. Sauce entered the chamber, where ssj stood waiting.

"Ssj?" she said. He turned around. "Where's Cha?"

He said nothing. "I have no idea." 

That was when Sauce noticed the blood on his hands.

"Um... what's with the blood on your hands?" Sauce asked. 

He looked down at his hands. "It's... not what it looks like." 

Sauce raised a brow. "Are you the Mole?"

"We discussed this in the forest, Sauce," he said. "I am not the Mole."

"Really? Because you have blood on your hands!"

At that moment, terminoob entered the chamber from the side room and stopped in his tracks when he saw ssj and Sauce standing there.

"I, um...," he said. terminoob also had blood on his hands.

"Oh my God...," Sauce said. "You ARE the Mole."

"NO! No, no. I found SG's body and I tried taking her off the tree... I'm not the Mole."

Sauce pulled a small weapon out of her pocket and pointed it at terminoob. I'm going to kill him and take all the glory for myself. "terminoob... are you the Mole?"

"NO! Sauce, put the gun away!"

"Get on the floor, terminoob," she said.

"NO! Sauce, please, don't do this, don't---"

A shot rang out as the bullet exploded from the gun, hitting terminoob square in the head. He toppled over, dead. Sauce was breathing heavily; a shocked ssj slowly backed away, his hands raised. 

"Sauce... put the gun down," he said softly.

"I need to know who the Mole is," she said. "terminoob doesn't have the balls to be the Mole... which leaves you." The barrel of the gun transitioned to ssj, who backed away calmly. Unlike terminoob, ssj retained his composure. 

"Sauce," he said. "You don't need to do this. Please put the gun away."

At that moment, Cha fluttered into the room from the chimney. She immediately tried flying away, but Sauce grabbed her by her wings, breaking one of them off. 

"Sauce! Ouch! Let me go!"

"Are you the Mole, you little bitch?" Sauce asked. "Jelly said she saw you in the night..." 

"It couldn't've been me, Sauce!" squealed Cha, in a great deal of pain. "I glow at night! Jelly said she couldn't make out any of the people! How could it have been me if I light up the night?!"

Sauce realized she was right. "You still can't go anywhere, Cha." She threw the firefly on the ground, keeping her gun trained on ssj. Suddenly, Elastic and Shinya burst into the room, followed shortly after by OMJ. 

Sauce twirled around, the gun now pointed on them. 

"Sauce... are you the Mole?" asked Shinya quietly. 

"NO! BUT I'M GOING TO BE, AND ONE OF YOU IS THE MOLE, AND NOW THAT ALL OF YOU KNOW MY PLAN, I HAVE TO KILL YOU!" 

Sauce shot a bullet at Cha, obliterating the poor firefly. ssj jumped in fright. 

"Now," said Sauce. "Which one of you is the Mole?" 

There was a silence. Sauce scanned all of them, the gun trained on them. "I think it's... you, OMJ." 

OMJ stared at Sauce with calm, collected composure. He smiled. "Nice theory, Sauce... I don't particularly care what you think." 

At that moment, a blade whipped out, stabbing OMJ in the body. He gasped in shock and sagged to the floor. 

Shinya held the knife. He smiled. 

"Sauce, if there's one thing I can't stand," he said, suddenly transforming his voice into the soft, creepy voice Sauce had heard on the phone, "is people imitating my work." He walked over to Sauce and grabbed the gun. 

Elastic suddenly pulled out a small knife and stabbed ssj with it; he sagged to the floor, still alive. 

"You're... you're both the Mole?" 

Elastic and Shinya advanced on Sauce. Elastic smiled eerily. "Quite the actors we are, eh?" 

"That explains how you're able to... ingenious, really!" exclaimed Sauce. 

Shinya smiled. "I was able to use you to my advantage, Sauce. But now the time has come for your part in the play to come to an end... this is how all my sins end, Sauce... with someone else dead." 

He shot Sauce in the stomach and stabbed in, etching Wrath into her stomach and pushing her out of the palace throw the blown-off wall. 

Shinya then turned to Elastic and smiled. "You've been a fantastic partner to me, Elastic."

He fired multiple rounds into Elastic, who died with a look of sheer shock in his eyes.

Shinya, the Mole, went to finish off ssj when he saw that he wasn't there.

"What the hell?" he wondered aloud.

"I'm right here, asshole," a voice called. ssj tumbled out of the chimney, grasping the knife that Elastic had used to stab him. "We all have secrets to hide, Shinya... too bad you're is a really nasty secret." 

He charged at Shinya, tackling him and digging the knife into the back of his neck. Shinya fired one shot, missing ssj's body. The two of them fell on the floor, the full weight of them shoving the knife through his throat. Shinya's glazed-over eyes stared up at the sky.

ssj, coughing and bruised, crawled to a wall and sat down. The bodies of Elastic, Sauce, terminoob, OMJ, Cha, and Shinya lay around him. He would have no story to prove that Shinya was the real Mole... it would look like he was the Mole, being as he was the sole survivor out of the 19. 

He would have to disappear. 

As moderators swarmed the palace outside, ssj threw himself into the undergrowth below and crawled off, heading to SBMtopia, or some other city, where he could hide out. 

The Seven Deadly Sin Murders were officially concluded with ssj being the Mole; the truth about the real identities of the killer were never discovered, as ssj never returned to SBCtopia. Peace fell over the city. 

• Like 4