• Advertisement

CNF1's Ghouls and Spooks Movie Screenings!

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Hello my friends! Welcome to the annual Halloween Movie Screenings...with a twist! This year, while Cha is doing the Scareplay, I, CNF, your resident "ghoul" have taken over the duties of showing the Halloween pictures this year! I hope you shall participate in these screenings, for they shall begin on Friday October 25th @7pm ET and Sunday October 27th @8pm ET!

The contents shall be revealed on the day of the screening. But, to satisfy your tastes, I shall give out a riddle:

October 25th Riddle:

"Halloween Screenings approach us at a pace that might be a little speedy, a little witty, and a little looney. They also may be scary, full of terror, and slightly regular. Who knows what will happen during the start of the festive films?"

CONTENTS (OCTOBER 25TH; ORIGINAL PLAN):

1. Bugs Bunny's Halloween Hijinks

2. Regular Show: Terror Tales of the Park (The First One)

CONTENTS (OCTOBER 25TH; BACKUP PLAN):

1. Halloween Is Grinch Night

2. Betty Boop - Mysterious Mose

3. Regular Show: Terror Tales of the Park (The First One)

October 27th Riddle:

"Our 2nd and final screening has arrived at last. A blockhead is running the show, who would have thought? His partner, the mother of scary, has come to whip up some ghoulish delights as well. Bigger things are on the horizon as you enter this screening!"

CONTENTS (OCTOBER 27TH; CANCELLED):

1. It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

2. Scary Godmother

• Like 7

Guys, it's 2 SPECIALS A NIGHT. That means 4 in total xD

EDIT: omg 4,666 im doomed.

what?

and yeah it only seems like 1 for the first to me

and for the second charlie brown and now that I think about it I don't know the other at all

ATTENTION:

Didn't think I'd run into so many uploading errors, so we shall be going with a backup plan for tonight. We shall instead be showing:

1. Halloween Is Grinch Night

2. Betty Boop - Mysterious Mose

3. Regular Show - Terror Tales of the Park (The First One; *******MAYBE******)

If I can get Veoh to upload Terror Tales, that shall be presented. :) Bugs Bunny will be shown on Sunday's show instead.