• Advertisement

Get Mauled by a Sea Bear Contest [VOTING]

Shark Tale

See first post.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Whose iFish costume is the best? (see first post for designs)

• Spongeboblover
    • Bubblerock
    • tvguy
    • ZaidCatDog
    • SOF
    • Fred
    • Trophy
    • OneFluttershyAway

mLplY8S.png

Uh oh....it's very dark outside, and rumors say a Sea Bear is around! One "lucky" member will be able to attract the sea bar (and will be mauled by the sea bear but shhh) by decorating their Fish avatar with the most whackiest, silliest, goofiest and strangest items possible, and post the link of it in this topic when you have decided on your costume. Whoever's iFish angers the Sea Bear will be the winner.

Rules:
1.) Once you post your character in this topic, you CANNOT change it. So be 100% sure before you submit it.

2.) SpongeCraft avatars are not eligible. 

The people judging who will have the best fish will be you (you cannot vote for yourself however). The winner will receive 2,000 doubloons, 20 reputation points (aka likes), and a free shop item of choice. The deadline to submit one is August 27th, and a poll will be put up in this topic the same day, which will last until August 29th. 

If you don't know what an iFish is, it is the fish icons seen under people's posts. You can access them here, and we've added a lot of new items in the store for this contest.

Entries (so far):

Spongeboblover: gL052d2.png

Bubblerock: 29QJSv5.png

tvguy: kHBTL0o.png

Zaid: 4zaicWo.png

SOF: hY5H97Z.png

Fred: EucSycv.png

Trophy: lF6yCAW.png

OneFluttershyAway: KVJBN8F.png

• Like 3

I ENTER

EDIT: WAIT IT'S NOT SHOWING THE MARSHMALLOW STICK

It shows now, probably just needed another update.

Also, you guys can also say when your fish is done, and I can copy its url and save it to imgur (like I did with sblover) so that way you can change your fish if you want afterwards, but that way the entry is still fair. This is only if you show your entry in the post though, if you don't update it in your post I won't be able to see it obviously, but you could also link the url of that here. Either way, I'll be keeping track of entries in the first post.

• Like 1

Alright, submissions are over, and voting has begun. I have added a poll to the topic, and you all can vote for who has the best fish (see first post for all eight). You cannot vote for yourself, hence why votes are public. May the best fish win, and whoever has the most votes by Saturday is the winner.

Alright, I think we've all had enough time to vote. The poll is now closed, and we have a winner, with 6 votes. Congratulations to the winner, OneFluttershyAway!

*Sea Bear mauls OneFluttershyAway's fish*

Thanks to all who participated! :D And Fluttershy might need to see an emergency room.