• Advertisement

SUPER SCARY OOOOHHH

dragiiin123

Since IÔÇÖm stupid and and I live alone, I decided to regain my childhood NOGISTA and play Mario 64. I remembered playing it while I was getting made fun of by my brother. I smoked some weed and then I searched Mario 64 gameplay vidyas but I misspelled Mario and left out the M, so it came out as Ario. When I searched ÔÇ£Super Ario 64ÔÇØ I saw a gameplay vidya of ARIO. A game that was, odd. In the beginning, it had a disclaimer that said PLEASE HELP GAME HELP PLEASE GAME I NO GAME UBOUA! He was calling for help. Then my computer shut down, and then turned into a N-64 with ARIO in it. I hooked it up in my tv and played it. It started with MarioÇÖs head. I waggeled it around for a few minutes. 12 year old. When I touched his nose, the screen flashed and showed rainbows and flowers. I screamed closing my eyes. I know I canÔÇÖt do this all on my own.

IÔÇÖm no superman.

So I called Jimmy, the local game nerd. He went up to me and said WHATÔÇÖS 9 + 5?!?! I replied well, whatÔÇÖs an ant eater plus a giant hungry ant? An ironic way to die. He went with me to my house, and we pressed on with ARIO. I selected a file, the first one, to be exact. The game started with me outside the castle, it didnÔÇÖt even have Peach telling about about the cake. That stunk, Jimmy made a really funny joke but I donÔÇÖt remember it. I entered the castle and I tried to go and open some doors with 3 on them. They didnÔÇÖt respond to my button commands. So I went to number 1 bumb omb fields. The picture was weird. It showed Unicorns. I jumped in and there was the star things. It said ÔÇ£go back nessnessnessÔÇØ I clicked and me and Jimmy trudged on.it was the same. I talked to the red bomb omb and he said ÔÇ£No no, to death bro.ÔÇØ I went and collected coins. On the first coin, it flashed on the screen PRESS X TO EVERSE. There was no X button, so Jimmy told another joke that funy and would make me and a bunch of 12 year olds laugh. I saw Luigi and I ran up to him. He punched me and kicked me and started making trouble in the neighborhood, we got in one little fight and Jimmy got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in

And so we went to a cavern, it was hyper realistic. I went in it and it showed a picture of my family. It was weird because I thought They died a long time ago.

Me and Jimmy fainted and then our eyes gauged out rainbows. I then woke up in the hospital.

Trust me, youÔÇÖll get it later.