• Advertisement

Deadpool: The Game

Doctor Sex

I heard it was pretty bad.  They used the least-liked Deadpool, the humor is run-of-the-mill and not at all in-line with the comics, and the gameplay was too hack-and-slash.

I was pretty excited about the game, but I don't think I'm even gonna bother after hearing all the terrible reviews and seeing all the lackluster gameplay.

I'll just stick to the comics.

Well, most games based on comics or tv shows usually turn out to be bad. Sure there are some exceptions but I think they should leave the comics in their own place instead of re-releasing them as games. There are some comic character based games that are good such as the Batman Arkham series, but also some pretty bad games like Superman 64 or so. But at the end of the day it depends on the developer.

• Like 1

I heard it was pretty bad.  They used the least-liked Deadpool, the humor is run-of-the-mill and not at all in-line with the comics, and the gameplay was too hack-and-slash.

I was pretty excited about the game, but I don't think I'm even gonna bother after hearing all the terrible reviews and seeing all the lackluster gameplay.

I'll just stick to the comics.

Hey I got it and like it