• Advertisement

The Seven Sacred Stones

Karen

SpongeBob 'n' Family is coming soon, but in the mean time I'd like to try something new to me, a fantasy series called The Seven Sacred Stones. Here is a synopsis:

The year is 2027. Plankton finally accomplished his goal of taking over the world, which he did one year earlier by creating MindChum, a Krabby Patty look alike actually made of mind controlling chum that will make someone obey anything Plankton says. He has transformed almost every fish in the sea into his own species of superfish known as Planklords. Well, almost everyone. The only ones remaining are Eugene Krabs, who Plankton keeps alive just to torture, Squidward Tentacles, a lowly servant of his who does everyday deeds the Planklords weren't designed to do like cleaning his mansion or running errands, and a brave five known as the Aqua Resistance. These heroic few are:

SpongeBob SquarePants: An optimistic sea sponge and founder of the Aqua Resistance. He has the ability to summon jellyfish and blow bubbles that contain supernatural powers.

Patrick Star: An overweight starfish. Originally a friend of SpongeBob's before Plankton's evil reign began, he was hit over the head with a rock a few months after, which gave him super intelligence, however it only works when he becomes extremely angry.

Gilbert Gilliam: A goldfish who was extraordinarily wealthy before Plankton. He is quite snobbish but still a loyal friend. His only remaining possession is the Overwater X1000 Max, which allows him to go out of the water and on land, but it only works for a few minutes at a time...

Ella Powers: An eel. The only known female not controlled by Plankton. A power passed down for generations by her family is the ability to stop time, however she has not perfected it and therefore often messes it up.

Horace: A seahorse with a little known past. He is more distant than the rest of the group, constantly claiming he's there just to stop Plankton and not to be friends with anyone. He has the ability to throw anyone long distances, which should be helpful against Plankton's Planklords.

These five are on a mission to collect the Seven Sacred Stones. They are the Stone of Knowledge, the Stone of Strength, the Stone of Lust, the Stone of Mind-Control, the Stone of Fear and the most powerful stone of all, one so powerful it can give anyone who acquired it will get anything they want, the Stone of Power. They are in a race with Plankton and his minions who also want them. Whoever can get them will be able to change everything, whether it be back to peace which is the Aqua Resistance's plan or even worse, which is Plankton's scheme.

Stay tuned for this epic fantasy, episode 1 coming soon!

Note: If this anything like another spin-off made please tell me. I didn't rip-off anyone for this spin-off, I hardely every read them, but if it is similar to one previously made inform me please.

Archived