• Advertisement

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Ethic - Book 7 & 8

jdfr03

Well, y'know that Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel came out in November:

But there is an 8TH BOOK! Coming November 5th, 2013! 9781419711329.jpg I want the new book!

Why would he end a series that's making him money and has a plotline so loose it can be stretched over the course of 10+ books?

Expect a big rant from me. Ready?

These books are bad because of 1 simple reason.

THEY'RE THE SAME FUCKING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IT IS. Greg goes to school, he hates his life, Rodrick is the stereotypical teenage asshole, Manny does NOTHING, Mom embarrases greg, and Dad dosen't do bullshit. And there's some stupid dillema. There. It's every book in a nutshell.

That's why they come out so fast. IT'S THE SAME STORY OVER AGAIN. Yeah, i liked it when i was 8, because i didn't know that. It's just stupid family dillemas and school life.

They don't take jackshit to make. I'm 12 years old. Do you think the same old bully joke or a kid being stupid is funny?  No. 

Now i have moved on to better literature.

More about they take nothing to make; Just make Greg fitting in and family life, Sprinkle a stupid dillema over it. and that's it. IT'S EVERY BOOK. 

And there are 7 of them. SEVEN. But you may say, "Oh Commander, but they're funny." Yeah right. Half of the humor is crude. Really. Greg gets bullied. IT ISN'T FUNNY.

That's why kids like them so much. It's stupid juvenile humor. Greg getting made fun of in the locker room for wearing a speedo for underwear? To quote Nostalgia Critic "huh huh that's funny." NO IT'S NOT!

Thank god for good modern entertainment and literature, like Ponies, Gravity Falls, Spongebob, and many graphic novels are decent too. 

That concludes my rant. Peace out homies.-CommanderYoru

Expect a big rant from me. Ready?

These books are bad because of 1 simple reason.

THEY'RE THE SAME FUCKING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IT IS. Greg goes to school, he hates his life, Rodrick is the stereotypical teenage asshole, Manny does NOTHING, Mom embarrases greg, and Dad dosen't do bullshit. And there's some stupid dillema. There. It's every book in a nutshell.

That's why they come out so fast. IT'S THE SAME STORY OVER AGAIN. Yeah, i liked it when i was 8, because i didn't know that. It's just stupid family dillemas and school life.

They don't take jackshit to make. I'm 12 years old. Do you think the same old bully joke or a kid being stupid is funny?  No. 

Now i have moved on to better literature.

More about they take nothing to make; Just make Greg fitting in and family life, Sprinkle a stupid dillema over it. and that's it. IT'S EVERY BOOK. 

And there are 7 of them. SEVEN. But you may say, "Oh Commander, but they're funny." Yeah right. Half of the humor is crude. Really. Greg gets bullied. IT ISN'T FUNNY.

That's why kids like them so much. It's stupid juvenile humor. Greg getting made fun of in the locker room for wearing a speedo for underwear? To quote Nostalgia Critic "huh huh that's funny." NO IT'S NOT!

Thank god for good modern entertainment and literature, like Ponies, Gravity Falls, Spongebob, and many graphic novels are decent too. 

That concludes my rant. Peace out homies.-CommanderYoru

Okay.  Cool.  That didn't answer my question, so I'll repeat it: Why would he end a series that's making him money and has a plotline so loose it can be stretched over the course of 10+ books?

• Like 3

Okay.  Cool.  That didn't answer my question, so I'll repeat it: Why would he end a series that's making him money and has a plotline so loose it can be stretched over the course of 10+ books?

Because he'll get death threats or something

• Like 1

This series is too popular to end. And besides, Greg is in 8th Grade in the 8th book and the 8th Grade year is almost over. So the book might have one more after 8?...

Don't give me that, even Nick is ending Spongebob in 2019. But no. They keep making more. And guess what? What'll happen when Greg goes to High School? You see what i mean?