• Advertisement

A Handsome Visit To Chipotle

Cha

One late afternnoon in the sea, Handsome Squidward snozed gently in his Egyptian cotton sheets for his regular beauty sleep. He dreamt of beautiful things uncapable to immortals like the holy squid he is. As sunshine so delicately creaked between the drapes onto his god given face, the sun itself melted from the pure hotness of its deflector. As his eyes slowly opened he noticed a pink flesh on his face. It was none other then his close pal, Waddles the pig.

Waddles had saved Handsome Squidward's life when Handsome was doing another one of his world famous falls in slow motion and forgot to stop due to HS dreaming of himself. Handsome was about to hit a pole when out of no where this pig somehow breathing water swooped in. waddles used himself as a pink fluffy pillow between Handsome and the pole. Ever since then Waddles has been the Jesus to his Handsome Squidward God.

HS: Good morning my pinkish friend.

Waddles: Oink.

HS: I do agree, my temple body does crave something to eat.

Handsome Squidward proceeds to go downstairs to grab some fancy food. But when he sees his marble cabinets empty he makes the pouty duck face that his face usually makes. Meanwhile an evil little panda named MoMo snickers as he is hiding in a cabinet with a bag full of food.

Handsome Squidward: No lemon puddin', buffalo burgers, coconut desserts or Nutella are in these cabinets!

*HS proceeds to look at Waddles in a hungry way*

Handsome Squidward:HS what are you thinking? Waddles is your pinkish pal plus pork is bad for your completion. Besides my gorgeous stomach is now telling me that I crave something salty and spicy.

Waddles: Oink.

Handsome Squidward: There's a Mexican food shop down the street that just opened? Well the citizens of this town could always use a little bit of me into their grand opening. Plus when do I ever have another night to be fancy? *HS looks at a calendar of himself and sees a fancy night every nigt on each day* Haha do I make myself laugh, come Waddles we shall go dining tongiht.

Waddles: Oink. *puts on a dashing monocle on his eye*

HS and Waddles proceed to drive OMJ's jalopy down to the Mexican food place. The title of the bulding has the name "Chipotle". The two of them easily find a parking place from the many generous fish who would give up their places (and lifes). They make their way into the front of the line for Chipotle easily trappling whoever get in their way including a fool who can only say ow-eth.

HS: A regular sized burrito for me and the pipsqueak burrito for the pig. Extra guacamole. <3

Cashier: That will be $62.67

HS: All i have are doubloons and red ruby slippers. Will this do my good man?

Cashier: Oh most certainly sir!

HS and Waddles began to consume their devilishly good food and laugh as two members are presses up against the screen watching.

Unlimitedcha: I knew bribing MoMo in bamboo to steal their food would only end up with them flaunting Chipotle in our faces.

Clappy: Silence you fool.

• Like 7

Seeing how well the first episode went down, I decided to take OMJ's idea about what would happen if they went to Chuck E. Cheese's.

Episode 2: Hunk E. Cheese's

It was another glorious day inside Bikini Bottom. Nothing much was happening today. The scallops were chirping, the jellyfish were buzzing and the hypnotic sound of a lawn mower running over a flip flop ruled the skies with sweet melodies. Oh and there was a huge float in appreication of Handsome Squidward's birthday, ya know the usual. Creepy crawly clowns, balloon animals in the shape of bioglocally correct octopus and elephants. Handsome Squidward woke up ins his home to hear the birthday chants that the citizens yelled outside of his Easter head mansion. Handsome Squidward put on his birthday suit, which was literally like a birthday suit because it was just a speedo, cape and a black glove.

HS: *putting on his speedo* Just because its my birthday doesn't mean other people can't get want they want. ;)

Waddles: Oink. *puts on a speedo that says roast the ham*

HS proceeds to go outside to visit his adoring fans some to who have signs like "Future Mrs. Handsome", "Future Mr. Handsome" or "Future M- screw that I just want the booty".

HS: Hello peasants! Are you ready for your daily dose of this? *HS shimmies his beefy pecs out*

Mutiple people either fainted or screamed until they fainted over the blinding, heavenly sight. As he looked down into the rows of people, each would suddenly melt into a over sexualized puddle. HS and Waddles proceed to stroll pass the cherry popped fan girls and jizzed out male fans who were still in tack between his bodyguards with mustaches from the Phony Baloney Mustache Emporium into his black, stretched limo.They head for the parade in downtown Bikini Bottom.

End of part one because I really haven't thought of anything else yet. :P

• Like 1