• Advertisement

Nickelodeon Good or Bad?

You're lucky. Now all they have is this Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers crap. Anywho, let's not stray away from the topic... XD

I think Nickelodeon's problem is the same as Cartoon Network's: They only focus on one age group. Most little kids I know don't even know what SpongeBob even is. They watch iCarly and Big Time Rush and all that. My cousin Shaggy saw iCarly once, looked once at it, and turned the TV off. Of course, Shaggy's thirty years old with a wife and kids, so I guess he doesn't count. XD

You're lucky. Now all they have is this Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers crap. Anywho, let's not stray away from the topic... XD

I think Nickelodeon's problem is the same as Cartoon Network's: They only focus on one age group. Most little kids I know don't even know what SpongeBob even is. They watch iCarly and Big Time Rush and all that. My cousin Shaggy saw iCarly once, looked once at it, and turned the TV off. Of course, Shaggy's thirty years old with a wife and kids, so I guess he doesn't count. XD

I want a cousin named Shaggy. D:

Anyways, the fourth season of iCarly is promising so far. But all I've seen is iSam's Mom, which I love because of Jane Lynch.

His name is Shaggy because when he was a baby, he looked so much like Shaggy Rogers it was SCARY. His real name is Edward, but it actually says 'Shaggy' on his birth certificate. If you think his name is weird, you should meet my cousins Kermit and Jebediah.

Anywho, I have to agree 70's, season 4 doesn't look half bad.

Zoey 101 did have PearPods and Pear laptops.

^

Did they have PearPhones? Also, iCarly has mentioned Twitter once or twice. T.T They've mentioned PearPhones, PearPods, PearBooks, PearTunes-all references to Apple! 633403.gif *girly, fanboy shriek* 428899.gif