• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

10 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

what's your favorite manga issue of anything?

Are you asking my favorite manga, or my favorite volume of something or my favorite chapter?

real pondering hours although most of it ws explained before:

utsuro was utsuro ever since gintoki decapitated him in the war. But Utsuro also knew in the past steve and joe were different, possibly out of this realm of this existence. It was unlike anything Utsuro had seen in his 500+ years of life. Or was it 500 years? This in fact disturbed him as he slowly came to the realization his world could be possibly all a facade in the hands of where ever kid Steve went to say goodbye to his friends and then mysteriously disappeared.

So when the all powerful man had learned about Joe terrorizing everyone in the Halloween Arc and fully realized his power, it sparked a protectiveness of his students that Utsuro hadnt felt in over a decade. Protectiveness even more so of his world, his future on it, his plan. Although Utsuro wanted to kick the bucket even if that meant destroying the Earth, his fighting back Shouyou side in him also wanted to protect something again: the Earth itself. Which his overprotection of Earth side of former Shouyou mixed with his muderous side of Utsuro was finally his demise in the V Day arc. 

So after Halloween during that mysterious November month, he decided to return to Edo as Shouyou and resided in a cabin that we see in popularity poll. The cover story to Shinsuke (when Shinsuke had found him on that terrorist trip flashbacked in the V Day arc) was that Billy had saught it fit to revive him back to life seeing he was a good man. Shinsuke would totally buy that as he had been in similar circumstances himself in the Billy arc.  Would make sense, I’m sure Billy and the brothers actually knew Utsuro well, as Utsuro had been revived so many times in so many years.

Anyway that’s just my theory for universe 1, most of it was in the story anyways. The rest of the universes are still in the dark whatever he did in those. But even if Shouyou had some ill intent of controlling their worlds, he still hadn’t completely reverted to his old Utsuro self until Billy’s encounter. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DarknessDG said:

yo youve prob been asked this before but whats your favorite wrestling documentary? your favorite wrestling-related book?

The Resurrection of Jake the Snake and The Squared Circle: Life, Death, and Professional Wrestling.  Also, I haven't been asked this!

27 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

real pondering hours although most of it ws explained before:

utsuro was utsuro ever since gintoki decapitated him in the war. But Utsuro also knew in the past steve and joe were different, possibly out of this realm of this existence. It was unlike anything Utsuro had seen in his 500+ years of life. Or was it 500 years? This in fact disturbed him as he slowly came to the realization his world could be possibly all a facade in the hands of where ever kid Steve went to say goodbye to his friends and then mysteriously disappeared.

So when the all powerful man had learned about Joe terrorizing everyone in the Halloween Arc and fully realized his power, it sparked a protectiveness of his students that Utsuro hadnt felt in over a decade. Protectiveness even more so of his world, his future on it, his plan. Although Utsuro wanted to kick the bucket even if that meant destroying the Earth, his fighting back Shouyou side in him also wanted to protect something again: the Earth itself. Which his overprotection of Earth side of former Shouyou mixed with his muderous side of Utsuro was finally his demise in the V Day arc. 

So after Halloween during that mysterious November month, he decided to return to Edo as Shouyou and resided in a cabin that we see in popularity poll. The cover story to Shinsuke (when Shinsuke had found him on that terrorist trip flashbacked in the V Day arc) was that Billy had saught it fit to revive him back to life seeing he was a good man. Shinsuke would totally buy that as he had been in similar circumstances himself in the Billy arc.  Would make sense, I’m sure Billy and the brothers actually knew Utsuro well, as Utsuro had been revived so many times in so many years.

Anyway that’s just my theory for universe 1, most of it was in the story anyways. The rest of the universes are still in the dark but whatever he did in those. But even if Shouyou had some ill intent of controlling their worlds, he still hadn’t completely reverted to his old Utsuro self until Billy’s encounter. 

The fact also lies in him wanting Joe to be his successor, as was his first intent in the Valentine Arc.  He wanted to find that perfect Joe, he saw potential in him in Universe 1, the lengths Joe went to get what he desired.  And I think that all stems back to Joe successfully defeating Shouyou in their fight when they went back in time.  But yes, Shouyou wanted nothing more than to protect his students, which was his ultimate downfall, attempting to one last time recruit Shinsuke right in the heat of the final fight.  I also intentionally had Oboro deal the final blow on Utsuro for the reason I stated above, a jealousy of not being the rightful successor to Utsuro, and his growing disdain and desire to break free of this cycle, much like Utsuro intended himself to do.  

• Like 1