• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU?

I was watching it at like 1 in the morning and I was trying so hard not to mark out and wake up the whole damn house.  Also I suggest checking out the Women's Title Match, MOTN for sure.

WT is my favorite as well. ROTI is my least favorite though. Fav and least fav character?

Aw man, ROTI is pretty good in it's own rights, imo at least.  Favorite character is Chris for sure, favorite contestant is Heather, and my least favorite is probably Cameron, can't stand that bitch ass punk.  So glad Lightning won in the American finale.

IDK, I just thought ROTI was kinda boring, and I actually just rewatched the whole season on demand, so it doesn't help that i've seen it so many freakin times. Still not a bad season though. And sucks that you hate Cameron, he's pretty cool. And I LOVE Heather. Who do you think should win a season?

IDK, I just thought ROTI was kinda boring, and I actually just rewatched the whole season on demand, so it doesn't help that i've seen it so many freakin times. Still not a bad season though. And sucks that you hate Cameron, he's pretty cool. And I LOVE Heather. Who do you think should win a season?

Courtney, period.  She should have won All Stars, speaking of All Stars, I forgot to mention Mike and Zoe, I hate them too.

Ehh, I'm kind of a mix with Zoey and Mike on whether I like them or not. Zoey especially was too..... dependent on Mike and she was so oblivious in All Stars. Sky is a much better version of her tbh. And yeah, Courtney definitely should have won a season. How you feel about Lindsay? All her eliminations are bs.

Ehh, I'm kind of a mix with Zoey and Mike on whether I like them or not. Zoey especially was too..... dependent on Mike and she was so oblivious in All Stars. Sky is a much better version of her tbh. And yeah, Courtney definitely should have won a season. How you feel about Lindsay? All her eliminations are bs.

Lindsey is a character that I believe is perfect to get BS eliminations.  All though, some aren't really BS, like All Stars or Actions, as she kind of deserved both of those boots.