• Advertisement

Top 10 episodes for each season

Patrick-Man!

Ok. since I am seeing so many people make lists of their favorite/ least favorite/ blah blah list of episodes. i'm making my top 10 favorite episodes from each season. 1-8. season 9 ill do my top 5 since the season is still here. idk how many episodes ill post a day. depends on when I have time. the list is coming soon.

10. Scardey Pants

SpongeGhost%26Pat.png

The first halloween episode! and my 2nd favorite halloween themed one. Spongebob, wanting to be scary, has patrick give him a makeover so he can be the flying dutchman! But things get scary when the REAL ghost comes to take everyones souls! That is, until the ghost see's whats under spogebob's costume. While not the best episdoe of seaosn 1, it gives you nice halloween jokes and my favorite line by spongebob "thats not a helmet, thats my brain"

9. Suds

1000px-0SpongeBobgetsuds.jpg

Spongebob gets sick and he calls on Sandy to help him and what does he get? Patrick playing doctor? perfect plot for a episode. Patrick delivers us great jokes and shows us he cannot be a doctor to save anyones life.

8. Squeaky Boots

1000px-Spongebob%2C_Mr._Krabs%2C_%26_The_Squeaky_Boots.jpg

I am sure many people noticed this now, but a few years ago (id say 2006/7) after wathcing this episode again I realize this episode refrences a edgar allan poe short story The Tell-Tale Heart. one of my favorite stories by him. Very awesome fact when I first found out, and spongebob's annoying sounds and the way Krabs gave them as a gift for his daugter. Very funny and gives you a good idea of deep insanity.

7. Opposite Day

1000px-Happy_Birthday_OD.jpg

Ever since this episode came out for idk 6/7 years i have had a opposite day of my own, and it was so funny. But this episode packs you with great laughs of...squidward. I feel bad though, He really wanted peace.

6. Karate Choppers

1000px-Sbs.jpg

One of my favorite Karate themed episodes ever. The scene where Krabs fires Spongebob for some reason made a tear crawl down my eye (when i first saw this episode) the obsession and fight scenes between sandy and spongebob are fantastic and the end is great "I hate all of you."

5. Plankton!

Plankton%21_Gallery_%2843%29.jpg

The start of a villian. the first episode we are introduced to who would be a pain in the butt to krabs for the rest of the series. Plankton, such a great evil little genious. To only become an annoyance for years to come. A great episode to introduce him, funny jokes, his speaking sound effects and the map to the brain cracked me up. I persoanally love plankton, and this episode (and some others) prove why.

4. Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy

1000px-Barnacle_Boy_%26_Mermaid_Man.jpg

the beginning of a Legendary dynamic duo. This episode shows you that superheroes grow old to. And with the annoying help of spongebob and patrick, the 2 heroes un-retire and continue to fight evil! If they can remember.

3. Texas

1000px-Pearl%2C_Dave%2C_Mr._Krabs%2C_Flatts%2C_Scooter%2C_Squidward%2C_Patrick%2C_Spongebob%2C_Sandy%2C_%26_8_Other_Fish.jpg

First time I ever saw this, I thought Sandy was going to leave..foreverm, thank god I was wrong. Had a great song, and a funny chase scene, only to end in a nice touching moment where spongebob doesnt want sandy to leave, only for her to see shes been home all along.

2. Rock Bottom

Rock_bottom.jpg

One of the creepiest episodes ever in my opinion. Spongebob gets trapped in Rock Bottom when patrick gets on the bus home without him. So he has to find a way home. The bus scenes kept me laughing while the bus station scene was fantastic. When spongebob was floating away and the rocxk bottom fish spoke normal was the best line in the episode.

1. Pizza Delivery

Pizza_Delivery_Gallery_%2847%29.jpg

Obviously #1. But I like to think deeper within an episode. The whole time squidward wanted to get home and away from spongebob, but he had to spend the whole night/day with him taking that pizza to its destination. And while spongebob has annoyed the crap out of him, Squidward feel so bad that the little guys feelings were hurt in the end he stands up for him, showing that maybe, just maybe, squidward kinda likes spongebob, at least a little. And just that, makes me love this episode. Ahh who am i kidding, the Krusty Krab Pizza song won me over! XD

Soon I will do Season 2, and I will be sure to give better explinations to why I like the episodes.