• Advertisement

Sponge's Atlantis: The Reboot

Might as well get this over with:

Episode 9: My Wonderful Sweetness

Sponge wants to have sex with someone, so he goes to Sandy's house and fucks her on-screen, while I record it as Sex Tape and put it on Internet lol.

(PS: Another good reason for cancelling this is because of what happened last night with my mom, see my Sharing Time thread for details)

Oh dear I forgot about this. Well, here's a double premiere then:

Episode 10: Mall Cops

Sponge, Pat, and Squidward are back on the job as mall cops. They tackle people randomly for no reason and make the mall go boom. Then they go to therapy because of their actions.

Episode 11: Random Episode

BOOM CRASH BANG POW CUM FUCK ASS BITCH DAMN

The end haha xD lol

Episode 7(The Christmas Episode) is finally here! :D

Episode 7: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers

SpongeBob and Patrick go around Atlantis holding up signs saying Merry Christmas Motherfuckers and then they get tackled by Police man lol. MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHERFUCKERS

Yeah, I know I said I'd strip this out, but I'm honestly done with this series. The series was meant to be a fun project, but no one seemed to read it(Not trying to be greedy here btw) So, I'm just gonna burn off the rest of the series either today or tomorrow. Here's 3 episodes:

Episode 16: Old Snowman

An old tale: A snowman starts fucking everyone and they all die The end.

What does this have to do with the plot?

IT DOESN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Episode 17: The Really REALLY Long Episode

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG

See why it's long? lololololol

This show is brought to you by RANDOMNESS!

Episode 18: The Beginning of the End

HAHA YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLLED XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But seriously, it's the beginning of the end for SB and friends....

The final 2 episodes may air later today, so be on the lookout. ;)

I'm finishing this off. Here's the final 2 episodes:

Episode 19: The End! We're Cancelled

SB and Friends move out of Atlantis as their dumpsters stink of poo lol. They go back to Bikini Bottom while Atlantis dies in a hole lol.

And now for the first serious word from this whole show. Thanks to all the viewers out there, I hope they enjoyed what they got. Thanks again, and goodbye. :)

Now...the adventures are over...

Fin.

Episode 20: Classic Showcase

Hi im gonna showcase old episode haha.

Episode 1: Pilot

All the people make signs like this to keep Atlantis

45491.gif

and it's about to be torn down but then Bikini Bottom offers to merge with Atlantis so Atlantis becomes one big place.

Episode 2: Atlantis TV

Perch Perkins wakes up in the morning and does not want to broadcast the news to Atlantis, so he hijacks all the systems to say

613484.gif

and he gets arrested. xD

Episode 3: What The Critics Are Saying

We decided to use this episode to show you what the critics are saying about Sponge's Atlantis.

The_Bob_Ball: I love this show!

Wumbology: I love this show too! It's even better then that Google sign? How did it go? Oh yeah, 572239.gif, but it sucks compared to this!

The_Bob_Ball: YEAH SPONGE'S ATLANTIS ROCKS!

Jjsthekid: [!] Amazing. Has a nice charm like old spin-offs.

Episode 4 - Clappy's Review

261867.png

450328.gif

THIS SPIN-OFF SUCKS CAMELDICK

784430.jpg

613484.gif

45491.gif

440601.png

THE END

• Like 3

Thanks for the random likes Hal and Kat...

Anyone else think this reboot hasn't held up well?  Like I get that it's suppose to be intentionally bad but man I cringed way more than I should have.

1 hour ago, Clappy said:

Thanks for the random likes Hal and Kat...

Anyone else think this reboot hasn't held up well?  Like I get that it's suppose to be intentionally bad but man I cringed way more than I should have.

I didn't cringe, but I can agree about it not holding up well. No offense to CNF, but this just felt like it was trying too hard to be lulzy.

I take no offense to those comments guys. I was really surprised to see so many people liking my posts in here. To tell you guys the truth, I'd rather have this (and my other joke spin-off that I created) be buried from existence. I have other spin-offs and lits where I actually tried to make a coherent storyline and in my opinion are miles better than this. I'd rather have those be well-liked than this. Let's just forget this ever existed, aight? :) 

22 minutes ago, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 said:

I take no offense to those comments guys. I was really surprised to see so many people liking my posts in here. To tell you guys the truth, I'd rather have this (and my other joke spin-off that I created) be buried from existence. I have other spin-offs and lits where I actually tried to make a coherent storyline and in my opinion are miles better than this. I'd rather have those be well-liked than this. Let's just forget this ever existed, aight? :) 

Dude don't worry.  The recent round of Jjs Riffing Theater is proof that we all have our personal shames lol.  I wouldn't worry about people judging one failure as people judging you as a writer entirely.