• Advertisement

Xat Games 3

Ron

Two months ago, CDCB was crowned the winners of Xat Games 2 after a competition with 19 other players. It was a fun game full of twists and turns, betrayals and victories, and one demented host.

Now, during Octerror Fest 2012, things get a LOT spookier! Can you master the game and win the grand prize of 100,000d, a full wardrobe of costumes (this will make sense later), an eternal glow (also make sense later), a spiderweb overlay (also make sense later), Teams advantages (make sense later), and access to the Haunted House?

Register now! We will have the following schedule:

Round 1: 10/14/12 (Sunday)

Round 2: 10/18/12 (Thursday)

Round 3: 10/20/12 (Saturday)

Round 4: 10/21/12 (Sunday)

Round 5: 10/25/12 (Thursday)

Finale: 10/31/12 (Wednesday)

If you can't make it to all of them, that's fine (I do not want this topic filled with, "Well, I dunno if I can, so I'm not gonna sign up"... either you want to have fun, or you don't). Registration closes on October 13th, the day before the first round. Rounds will consist of multiple challenges and multiple eliminations (depending on the amount of contestants we have, we may or may not increase the amount of challenges/eliminations per round; for example, 19 players will result in a lot of challenges and eliminations to fit six rounds).

Sign-Ups are now closed.

• Like 2

I enjoyed XAT Games 2, so..

yeah. Sign me up!

Question - is there a specific time for these rounds, or? (Pacific Standard Time).

Awesome! :D Sometime in late-afternoon for PST users, although the schedule is flexible.

For staff who are unaware, feel free to register. ;D