• Advertisement

It's Raining on SBC?!

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Time Control has an official update: it can now rain whenever it's raining outside! :D

For those who are new to SBC, Time Control is a feature here on the Orca 8.1 skin that adjusts the skin based on what time of the day it is (e.g. if it's morning, the skin will be dawn). Now it has the ability to know when it's raining outside!

For this to happen, SBC will need your ZIP code (U.S. only currently, sorry!). We promise you that this will never be used other than to make the site rain whenever the forecast is rain. The SpongeBob Community has always had the best interest in your safety, and if we didn't, well, why are we here?!

This is completely optional. If you don't want this feature, you don't have to give us your ZIP code. :)

For those who want it, you may go to this link:

http://www.sbcforums...rld&action=rain

Happy raining!

Oh my gosh, I saw the rain. It was all this blue stuff flying across my screen and I ain't know what the heck it was xD. Also, it wasn't even raining in my area :P . But yay, rain!

Guest hilaryfan80

Oh my gosh, I saw the rain. It was all this blue stuff flying across my screen and I ain't know what the heck it was xD. Also, it wasn't even raining in my area :P . But yay, rain!

I was still coding it at the time. You got to see a preview before the release! :lol: