• Advertisement

The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum)

Webizoid

Episode 16: Dr-r-r-r-rama!!!

A week after Mr. McGeeÔÇÖs death, he had a funeral. It was sad. Really sad. But to cheer people up, SpongeBob went up to his coffin with his guitar.

ÔÇ£What are you doing?ÔÇØ asked Patrick.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm going to sing a song.ÔÇØ SpongeBob answered.

He sung Time of Your Life- Green Day. Everyone was in tears. Once he finished the song, everyone cheered and gave him hugs and such. It was a perfect song for the occasion.

Meanwhile, earlier that week, a stranger showed up at SpongeBobÔÇÖs door, blah blah blah, you know what happened. He pulled out a gun. The next thing SpongeBob felt was a piercing feeling in his stomach. He yelled in pain as he spiraled to the ground. He had been shot in the stomach.

ÔÇ£NOOOOOO!!! SpongeBob!!!ÔÇØ Sandy screamed.

Sandy realized who the stranger was. It was the squirrel that Sandy dated and had sex with on her webcam the night of the party.

ÔÇ£Josh?!ÔÇ Sandy shrieked, surprised.

ÔÇ£He tried to shoot Sandy too, but Sandy was quicker than Josh. She had him on the ground faster than you could say, ÔÇ£Oh my god, itÔÇÖs John Cena!ÔÇØ Josh was arrested for shooting a.....sponge.

Patrick and Libby were sitting at home watching TV, when Patrick started to stretch. Libby thought it was to put his arm around her, but he went back to his normal position. Libby was a little annoyed.

ÔÇ£Have you ever.....ÔÇØ Libby began.

ÔÇ£Hang gliding?ÔÇØ Patrick said.

ÔÇ£No.ÔÇØ Libby said. ÔÇ£Have you ever thought about being my boyfriend?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Oh, I thought I was.ÔÇØ Patrick said.

ÔÇ£Oh.ÔÇØ Libby said.

Patrick reached over and kissed her. She kissed back. They made out for a couple minutes, and Libby went to the bathroom.

Libby looked in the mirror. She looked screwed up. Her hair askew, bags under her eyes, stress overtaking her. Was she ready? She didnÔÇÖt know yet. She thought about it. She decided to try again, but to go easier.

Stuart, Stan, and Li Ming were walking down the street one night, coming home from Li MingÔÇÖs gymnastics class. All of the sudden, someone popped out of the bush next to them and threatened to shoot Stuart and Stan if they didnÔÇÖt give him the girl. Stuart was in tears. He didnÔÇÖt want to give up Li Ming, but he didnÔÇÖt want to get shot either! It was tough. He realized that they were right next to a police station.

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs hope this guy isnÔÇÖt bright...ÔÇØ Stuart thought.

He told Stan the plan (IÔÇÖm a poet and I donÔÇÖt even know it!) and they worked it out.

ÔÇ£Hey, dude person!ÔÇØ Stan yelled. ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs take this inside!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Uh,ÔÇØ the thug said, ÔÇ£okay.ÔÇØ

They went inside, and he told them the threat again (He probably didnÔÇÖt want to forget). Police were on him like white on rice. Another save for The SpongeBob Show! People are really stupid.....

Meanwhile, SpongeBob was in the hospital, but he was going to be OK. He just had to have the bullet removed. The surgery was going good, very good. But Sandy went up to him afterwards and told him some news.....that we will show you after a couple scenes!

Jessica was on her couch, crying the same night. ThatÔÇÖs what sheÔÇÖs been doing ever since Sandy came. SpongeBob was hers first! Well, thatÔÇÖs what she thought...She remembered back to the week before.

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob walked into JessicaÔÇÖs house. He said hi, and Jessica greeted back. He told her about Sandy and told her that they could work their relationship out. He broke up with her! She was heartbroken. SpongeBob left, and she locked the door. She demolished all of SpongeBobÔÇÖs pictures with her and with him by himself. Anything SpongeBob related went bye-bye. She was delirious.

REALITY:

She was still moping and such. She decided to get SpongeBob back. But how? Suddenly she was struck with an idea. An evil smile crept across her face. She stood up, and went to her room to plan.

Ethan was walking home from the bar when a car came out of nowhere and ran him over! He went FLYING! He was rushed to the hospital. The driver that ran him over was nearly in tears.

ÔÇ£Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!ÔÇØ she cried. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sooo sorry! I canÔÇÖt believe it! Oh no, oh no, oh no!!ÔÇØ

Ethan looked up to the sky and screamed.

ÔÇ£WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!ÔÇØ He screamed.

At the hospital, they found out he had a nasty break in his spine, and heÔÇÖd never be able to walk again. HeÔÇÖd have to move around in a wheelchair.

ÔÇ£Oh why has God damned me?ÔÇØ Ethan shrieked.

Sandy walked over to SpongeBob. Remember earlier? Well, this is what went down.

ÔÇ£Uh hey.ÔÇØ Sandy said shyly. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry about the bullet and such.

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs okay, Sandy.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said. ÔÇ£You had nothing to do with it.

ÔÇ£Actually, I did.ÔÇØ Sandy said. ÔÇ£That was my ex.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£What?ÔÇØ SpongeBob said. ÔÇ£That bass TURD!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£And he was the cause of the news IÔÇÖm about to tell you.ÔÇØ Sandy said.

ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs the news?ÔÇØ asked SpongeBob.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm pregnant.ÔÇØ Sandy said. ÔÇ£And youÔÇÖre not the father. Josh is.ÔÇØ

---------------

Wow, SHO-CKER! Find out what happens next time! Look in the Spin-Off announcements page for the preview for the next episode. 4 more episodes until the next season! But 3 until the season finale!!!

The SpongeBob Show Cast:

(So far)

SpongeBob: Tom Kenny

Patrick: Bill Fagerbakke

Sandy: Carolyn Lawrence

Libby: Jennifer Aniston

Jessica: Courtney Cox

Ethan: Michael Fox

Stuart: Jim Carrey

Stan: John Travolta

Robert: Tom Hanks

Tessa: Jodie Foster

Ryan: Haley Joel Osment

Courtney: Haley Panitierre

Mr. McGee: Terry O'Quinn

Joann: Angelina Jolie

Al: Johnny Depp

Shelly: Jennifer Love Hewitt

Gina AKA Amanda: Angelina Jolie

Josh: Orlando Bloom

Li Ming: Lucy Liu

Squidward:Roger Bumpass

Squilliam: Dee Bradley Baker

Mr. Krabs: Clancy Brown

Doctors: Roger Bumpass

Random Fish: Tom Kenny

Female fish: Carolyn Lawrence

Spoiler
Spoiler
Has anyone ever told you that you post episodes WAY too fast? 428899.gif

No rush, buddy. Take your time to make them perfect. 630566.gif

Well, during the afternoon and morning there's noting to do so I post an episode. I do it on word. It comes out just fine for me, but if it's not perfect to you, then whatever. You have an opinion.

I decided to do only one episode a day until Sunday, which will (hopefully) be the day I post the season finale. Then I will let it rest for a week, until next Sunday. Then the day after, which will be the monday after next monday, I will post some new episodes. Here's today's episode.

Episode 17: The Giant Hospital Scene

SpongeBob was floating in a sea of darkness. His eyes were blank. His expression was blank. He was in the middle of nowhere.

In his mind.

The words kept repeating in his head. Those bad, bad words. SandyÔÇÖs bad news.

IÔÇÖm pregnant. And youÔÇÖre not the father. Josh is.

The words kept repeating. Faster and faster. Quiet as whispers.......The words spiraled around him, causing a mighty gust. SpongeBobÔÇÖs brain was pulsating, his eyes blood-shot. He couldnÔÇÖt take it. Finally the room stopped spinning, and everything was back to normal. He sat up.

ÔÇ£What?ÔÇØ SpongeBob asked.

She repeated. SpongeBob was angry.

ÔÇ£What the hell is wrong with that fucking asshole?!ÔÇØ SpongeBob yelled.

ÔÇ£Keep it clean!ÔÇØ Ethan said, wheeling in. ÔÇ£My mom might watch this!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Sorry, sir.ÔÇØ SpongeBob apologized. He turned to Sandy. ÔÇ£Sandy! How could you?! Get OUT!!! And find that lying little bast-ÔÇ£

ÔÇ£SpongeBob!!!ÔÇØ Ethan yelled.

ÔÇ£Sorry,ÔÇØ SpongeBob apologized again. ÔÇ£Find Joshie and get with him. He is, apparently, the one you want to be with.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£But-ÔÇ£Sandy interjected.

ÔÇ£OUT!!!ÔÇØ SpongeBob yelled.

Sandy was in tears. She ran out of the door and wasnÔÇÖt heard from in a long time. WeÔÇÖll decide how long.

ÔÇ£So, uh, Ethan.ÔÇØ SpongeBob began. ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs up with your legs?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£My spine has been screwed up.ÔÇØ Ethan said.

ÔÇ£Ouch.ÔÇØ SpongeBob cringed. ÔÇ£How?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Nasty blow from a car.ÔÇØ Ethan replied.

ÔÇ£Eesh.ÔÇØ SpongeBob winced. ÔÇ£Well, are you going to be able to walk ever again?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Nope.ÔÇØ Ethan said. ÔÇ£But they are going to look again to be sure.

ÔÇ£You wonÔÇÖt be able to walk ever again.ÔÇØ said a doctor whom was passing by.

ÔÇ£WHAT?!ÔÇØ Ethan shouted. ÔÇ£Geeze Louise, why does this have to happen to me?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, my ex-girlfriend is pregnant.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said. ÔÇ£And IÔÇÖm not the father. Some B-I-T-C-H is.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, you should talk to her.ÔÇØ Ethan said.

ÔÇ£Why should I?ÔÇØ SpongeBob said defiantly.

ÔÇ£One, IÔÇÖll fire you. ÔÇ£ Ethan said. ÔÇ£And two, her life is bad enough. DonÔÇÖt make it worse.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£You right.ÔÇØ SpongeBob agreed. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll talk to her.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Good, SpongeBob.ÔÇØ Ethan said. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm proud of you-ÔÇ£

ÔÇ£Not so fast, bubs.ÔÇØ a voice shouted. Jessica walked into the room. She was holding a gun.

ÔÇ£Jessie, what are you doing here?ÔÇØ SpongeBob asked, surprised.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm going to kill you.ÔÇØ Jessica said, nonchalantly cocking her gun. She put it at point blank, but before she could do anything, another gunshot was heard.

Her eyes got really wide, and she fell to the floor with a thud. She was lying in a pool of her own blood, dead.

Al, the schizophrenic lighting person, stood in the doorway, gun still pointed at JessicaÔÇÖs body. He was shaking and shivering violently.

ÔÇ£What the heck was that for?ÔÇØ Ethan shouted.

ÔÇ£The voices in my head told me to.ÔÇØ Al said, frightened by his own words.

ÔÇ£Al kept standing there, shivering severely. He fainted.

They woke him up, and Josh came into the room. SpongeBob let him have it. Colorful word after colorful word rushed out of his mouth, but before he could finish, Josh interrupted.

ÔÇ£Whoa there, little buddy.ÔÇØ Josh said. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry about everything. About SandyÔÇÖs pregnancy, about shooting you, about...you getting angry and stuff like that. IÔÇÖm really sorry. I just got really angry at you for making Sandy break up with me, I just couldnÔÇÖt take it. I felt like I had to do something. And fast. It took a while, but then I just showed up at your door...and....and the rest was history. I canÔÇÖt blame you for loving Sandy, and Sandy loving you. I was being stupid. And IÔÇÖm sorry about it. I did have sex with her though, but I regret it. Should have stayed abstinent until marriage. I wasnÔÇÖt ready. You can be the father; IÔÇÖll be, like, the uncle or something. He-or she- wonÔÇÖt have to know. I shouldnÔÇÖt be the one important in Sandy and her babyÔÇÖs life, it should be you. IÔÇÖm sorry about everything, and IÔÇÖm hoping that someday we could be friends.ÔÇØ

SpongeBob agreed.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry too.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said. ÔÇ£For getting angry at you and Sandy about one little incident that has already passed. I shouldÔÇÖve just let it go. Really, itÔÇÖs my fault too. You can keep your fatherly rights. IÔÇÖm not sure I can take it either.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£But youÔÇÖre like 22!ÔÇØ Josh said. ÔÇ£And IÔÇÖm only 19. Trust me, your much more ready than I am.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I guess your right.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said.

They became friends and decided to forget about the whole matter, and just put it aside. Patrick and Libby walked in with Sandy. They heard the whole conversation while standing behind the door. Sandy ran forward and gave SpongeBob a hug.

ÔÇ£I couldnÔÇÖt let you go.ÔÇØ Sandy said. ÔÇ£I never will.ÔÇØ

SpongeBob and Sandy shared a kiss, and everyone cheered.

Libby was just watching, a little jealous, but happy for the couple. They were going to be parents, for crying out loud! Patrick walked over and gave Libby a kiss.

ÔÇ£I love you, Libby.ÔÇØ Patrick said.

Libby let her emotions fly. She loved him too, and they also shared a kiss. Everyone was happy.

ÔÇ£But what about Jessica?ÔÇØ Al asked nervously.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll take care of it.ÔÇØ Ethan said. He cried out to a nurse, and she came really fast. She took Jessica to the ER, and fixed her up. Turns out that she wasnÔÇÖt dead, just got so much blood loss she blacked out. She was going to be OK. She forgave and was forgiven. Everyone was in to good of a mood to spoil it. They went to film another episode about their past experiences, but a little altered. It, like the others, was a hit.

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs good to be back.ÔÇØ Ethan said.

ÔÇ£Sure is.ÔÇØ SpongeBob agreed.

It was the happiest day of all of those fishÔÇÖs lives. Everyone was happy. SpongeBob and Josh were friends, Patrick made his love for Libby official, Jessica isnÔÇÖt so mad anymore, and Ethan was getting used to his wheelchair.

But SpongeBob was going to do something very important. He knelt down in front of Sandy.

ÔÇ£Sandy,ÔÇØ he said, ÔÇ£will you marry me?ÔÇØ

----------------------------------

Ooh, another cliffhanger! Will she say yes? Will she say no? We will find out tomorrow! G'night, everybody!

Episode 18: Yes or No?

Sandy had the same sort of thing SpongeBob had in the previous episode. De ja vu, huh? Well, not for Sandy, just for us.

The room stopped spinning. Sandy looked at SpongeBob.

ÔÇ£Alright, you have to understand what IÔÇÖm saying.ÔÇØ Sandy said.

ÔÇ£Okay.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said.

Oh PLEASE say yes! SpongeBob thought. Oh PLEAAAAAASE!!!!

ÔÇ£I canÔÇÖt do this.ÔÇØ Sandy admitted. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm just not ready yet. I love you SpongeBob, but IÔÇÖm just not up to it yet. Maybe later. But not now. ItÔÇÖs too early.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£But you are already pregnant!ÔÇØ SpongeBob said. ÔÇ£And IÔÇÖm the ÔÇ£dadÔÇØ!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, we can live together and take care of the baby,ÔÇØ Sandy continued, ÔÇ£But we have to wait until we get married. ItÔÇÖs all too sudden for me right now. And itÔÇÖs almost October! We need to wait at least a year. Too much is going on already! We need for things to settle a little.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£You donÔÇÖt care.ÔÇØ SpongeBob moped. ÔÇ£Do you?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Of course I care, SpongeBob!ÔÇØ Sandy interrupted. ÔÇ£WeÔÇÖre closer than two catfish on a skillet.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£But it seems that the spatula is separating us.ÔÇØ SpongeBob droned. And with that, he was gone.

I hope he understands! Sandy hoped. Come on, SpongeBob!

Stuart and Stan were sitting with Li Ming on the porch one sunny afternoon when Al pulled into the driveway. He came up to the couple.

ÔÇ£Hello.ÔÇØ Al greeted.

ÔÇ£Hi, Al!ÔÇØ Stan and Stuart said happily.

ÔÇ£Hi dere, Awwy!ÔÇØ Li Ming babbled.

ÔÇ£Aww,ÔÇØ Al cooed, ÔÇ£She is so cute, isnÔÇÖt she?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£The absolute cutest!ÔÇØ Stan cooed along.

ÔÇ£Now go inside,ÔÇØ Stuart said, ÔÇ£and you can get your Teddy Bear.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Okay.ÔÇØ Li Ming obeyed, and she went in the house.

ÔÇ£I need you guys to help me!ÔÇØ Al stated. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm a schizophrenic FREAK!!!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Hmm,ÔÇØ Stan thought, ÔÇ£Have you tried therapy?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£No,ÔÇØ Al said, ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm scared of therapists.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs not that bad.ÔÇØ Stuart said. ÔÇ£My sister was off-the-chain-insane when she went into therapy. She came out with a better, normal attitude, fixed problem, and even married her therapist! ItÔÇÖs really not that bad.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Not THAT bad?ÔÇØ Al cowered.

ÔÇ£You know what I mean.ÔÇØ Stuart said.

ÔÇ£Just try it out!ÔÇØ Stan ordered.

ÔÇ£OK,ÔÇØ Al shrugged. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll TRY. But if I donÔÇÖt like it, then bye bye therapy.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Okay.ÔÇØ Stan agreed.

ÔÇ£Bye, guys.ÔÇØ Al said as he left.

ÔÇ£Bye.ÔÇØ The gay couple chirped.

Li Ming returned without her teddy.

ÔÇ£I canÔÇÖt find it!ÔÇØ She said, blubbering in her tears.

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs OK.ÔÇØ Stuart cooed. ÔÇ£Daddy will find it.ÔÇØ

Stuart, Stan, and Li Ming went inside to search for the missing doll.

Jessica was at home, sitting on the couch, watching T.V. She was happy to be alive, but annoyed that she didnt accomplish what she wanted to do. She faked the whole forgiveness thing just for sympathy. And so she could get on everyones good side before making another move. Not like the last one.

SpongeBob walked into her house and greeted her. She greeted back. He walked in, explained what happened with him and Sandy, asked Jessica for advice.

ÔÇ£Well,ÔÇØ Jessica began, ÔÇ£you should dump the chick!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Why?ÔÇØ asked SpongeBob, naively.

ÔÇ£She didnÔÇÖt want to marry you, and you are the ÔÇ£fatherÔÇØ of her frickinÔÇÖ BABY!ÔÇØ Jessica yelled. ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt see why she wouldnÔÇÖt!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£She said she wasnÔÇÖt ready.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said.

ÔÇ£To hell with that!ÔÇØ Jessica said. ÔÇSheÔÇÖs just trying to ignore you. She doesnÔÇÖt like you. And she never will. Just face it, SpongeBob. She is not your friend. I say leave her!ÔÇØ

SpongeBob thought about all the times that he and Sandy spent together. Could this just have been made-up? No, it cant. Their friendship was toREAL.

ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre wrong.ÔÇØ SpongeBob argued. ÔÇ£We are great friends, and have known each other for a long time. We will never break our bond that is friendship!ÔÇØ And with that he was out the door.

ÔÇ£Darn.ÔÇØ said the defeated Jessica.

SpongeBob and Sandy bumped into each other at the mansion. SpongeBob apologized for being so immature. Sandy forgave him and the couple was back again.

Sandy figured out she was four months pregnant, as of September the 29th. So the baby was going to be born in February. It was going to be a...

Boy!

SpongeBob and Sandy were ecstatic! They even had the perfect name for him.

But theyÔÇÖd have to see if the name would suit the baby....

Episode 19: Halloween in Coralwood!!!!

It was Halloween time!!!!! October the 31st was this fateful day. Li MingÔÇÖs first Halloween with trick-or-treating, SpongeBob, Patrick, and SandyÔÇÖs first Halloween in Coralwood, RyanÔÇÖs birthday, Stan and StuartÔÇÖs first Halloween as a couple, and JessicaÔÇÖs first Halloween where she acts ÔÇ£niceÔÇØ. Everyone was excited, and the entire cast and crew of The SpongeBob Show were invited to RobertÔÇÖs house for RyanÔÇÖs party. Of course, the kiddos would go trick-or-treating at night.

Everyone arrived and RobertÔÇÖs house and everyone started to party! DonÔÇÖt worry, they kept it clean for the children.

Ryan and Courtney were talking near Robert and Tessa. Robert and Tessa were drinking punch and also talking.

I canÔÇÖt believe my son is turning 13!ÔÇØ Robert exclaimed in disbelief. ÔÇ£the people at school were so jealous of him having a birthday on Halloween, and having it before a majority of the students.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I can only imagine...ÔÇØ thought Tessa.

ÔÇ£One kid nearly pummeled Ryan, out of jealousy!ÔÇØ Robert said.

ÔÇ£Yeah, kids these days...ÔÇØ Tessa remarked.

ÔÇ£Is something wrong?ÔÇØ Robert asked. ÔÇ£You usually arenÔÇÖt so solemn all the time.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, I found out last night that my grandpa died.ÔÇØ Tessa admitted. ÔÇ£It was really sudden news. He was only 68!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Wow.ÔÇØ Robert said, ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs young for a grandpa.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I know.ÔÇØ Tessa said. ÔÇ£He was only 28 when his wife had my mom. Then mom had me at 20. And grandpa was still 48! Right now I am 20, going on 21 next year. In January, to be exact.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Wow.ÔÇØ though Robert. ÔÇ£I never would have guessed that you were 20. No offense, but you look older than that.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Oh, pssh!ÔÇØ Tessa reassured. ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs OK. Everyone thinks I look 30. I guess I have a lot of maturity.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Hmm, I guess so too.ÔÇØ Robert agreed. ÔÇ£Well, sorry about your grandpa.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs OK.ÔÇØ Tessa reassured again. ÔÇ£He had diabetes and a missing kidney. That guy was a wreck! But he was the best wreck I would ever come to know.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, IÔÇÖm glad you arenÔÇÖt too upset.ÔÇØ Robert said.

Jessica walked over to the two kids.

ÔÇ£Hey, Roger and Caitlin.ÔÇØ Jessica greeted.

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs Ryan and Courtney.ÔÇØ Ryan corrected. ÔÇ£But hi anyway.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, how is being thirteen? Being a teen!ÔÇØ Jessica asked.

ÔÇ£Not really as different as being 12.ÔÇØ Ryan said. ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt feel any different. I do feel in command a little, though.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs the only thing a teenager feels at the start!ÔÇØ Jessica said. ÔÇ£Other than puberty.ÔÇØ

Ryan had a disgusted look on his face.

ÔÇ£Darn!ÔÇØ Ryan said. ÔÇ£I forgot. Now I donÔÇÖt really want to be a teenager anymore...ÔÇØ

Jessica just walked off.

ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt worry about her,ÔÇØ Courtney said, ÔÇ£she is just making you feel bad about yourself so you might do something stupid to take your mind off it. And I thought she was a nice woman.ÔÇØ

She went over to tell Robert about it. Robert just laughed.

ÔÇ£She was forgiven, though.ÔÇØ Robert said.

ÔÇ£But she just made Ryan feel bad about being an official teen!ÔÇØ Courtney argued.

ÔÇ£Well, I donÔÇÖt think she meant to.ÔÇØ Robert said.

ÔÇ£But I saw that smirk on her face!ÔÇØ Courtney said.

ÔÇ£Just forget she did anything, and you will see she is a nice woman.ÔÇØ Robert finished.

Courtney rolled her eyes and stomped off.

ÔÇ£He doesnÔÇÖt believe me.ÔÇØ Courtney said. ÔÇ£Stupid adults.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£He doesnÔÇÿt always believe things that are right under his nose.ÔÇØ Ryan shrugged.

Stuart and Stan were talking with Li Ming before she left with Ryan and Courtney (by the way, they havenÔÇÖt found her teddy yet.). She left with Ryan and Courtney, and the place was all to the adults.

Patrick and Libby talked and kissed romantically.

Robert and Tessa did the same.

Stan and Stuart were talking about Li Ming.

SpongeBob and Sandy discussed if the name of the baby should be he name they recently thought of.

Ethan was drinking punch and watching football with Josh, Al, and Shelly. Al talked about how he enjoyed therapy, and got over his fear of therapists. His therapist was nice, and Al had a thing for her.

Jessica tried hard to be nice the whole party.

The kids came back at a quarter until 10. Ryan and Courtney came in the house, but there was no Li Ming!

ÔÇ£We canÔÇÖt find her!ÔÇØ Courtney said, panting.

ÔÇ£She just ran off!ÔÇØ Ryan said, panting also. ÔÇ£SheÔÇÖs faster than you think!!!ÔÇØ

Stan and Stuart were scared half to death. They got some flashlights and went outside with the also desperate Ryan and Courtney, to search for the lost child.

Stan and Stuart found Li Ming, walking down one of the streets. But not only that, she was carrying her teddy bear!

The family reunited again and had a giant group hug. Ryan and Courtney were near tears. They apologized over and over, but Stan and Stuart said it was OK, and that it was out of their control. They all went home, had some cake, and everyone but Robert, Courtney, Tessa, and Ryan left.

Courtney was the second-to-last to leave.

ÔÇ£Today was quite extraordinary.ÔÇØ Courtney said.

ÔÇ£Yeah.ÔÇØ Ryan agreed.

Courtney kissed Ryan and left. Ryan was left there, in the doorway, redder than a tomato.

ÔÇ£G-g-goodbye, Courtney.ÔÇØ Ryan stammered. He went to bed.

Meanwhile, Robert and Tessa were talking.

ÔÇ£You know, I really like you.ÔÇØ Tessa said.

ÔÇ£Yeah, I know.ÔÇØ Robert remembered.

ÔÇ£But IÔÇÖm afraid that we canÔÇÖt be a relationship anymore.ÔÇØ Tessa admitted.

ÔÇ£Why not?ÔÇØ asked Robert.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm moving in December, the day after Christmas.ÔÇØ Tessa said.

Robert was heart-broken. His girl was leaving him.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm moving,ÔÇØ Tessa continued, ÔÇ£because I have to take care of my grandma. Since grandpa died.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Oh...ÔÇØ Robert said quietly.

They shared a 10 second kiss, and Tessa left. Robert threw himself on the couch and started to watch T.V. He couldnÔÇÖt get the move out of his mind. He decided to make her last two months in Coralwood the best ones of her life.

-----------------------------

Tessa is moving?! Oh no!!!! Well, tomorrow is the season finale event! Don't miss it!

Episode 20 (Final episode of season 1): Wrapping up the year!

It was December, already! Ethan got around town with ease in his new wheelchair, Sandy and SpongeBob were counting off days until the due date of their baby, Jessica was plotting, Stan, Stuart, and Robert were Christmas shopping for their kids, Patrick and Libby were moving in together, Ryan and Courtney were anxiously waiting for Christmas to arrive (Ryan got used to being a teen, by the way), Al was visiting his therapist with no problems, Shelly was...well, youÔÇÖll see, and Josh moved back in Bikini Top.

But everyone also had one thing on their mind: Christmas.

Coralwood was blanketed in snow, Christmas lights, Christmas shoppers, and kids running around, having snowball fights. The city was aglow with lights and happy moods. Even Jessica cracked a REAL smile! But you canÔÇÖt forget about Tessa.

Remember? SheÔÇÖs moving! The day after Christmas!!! Everyone was in distress and depression about Tessa moving, but the warm Christmas spirit kept them alive!

Tessa was packing everything, moving some things into storage, and saying goodbye to everyone. Robert was the most miserable person of them all.

ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt want you to go!ÔÇØ Robert droned.

ÔÇ£I canÔÇÖt stay...ÔÇØ Tessa whimpered.

They shared a long, sad, and a little embarrassing hug. And donÔÇÖt forget a Christmas KISS! Robert left with tears in his eyes. Tessa had tears in her eyes to, but she just sat on the porch. She let it out.

Al loved his therapist. He visited her every chance he got. But he went there on Christmas Eve to find out a sweet little surprise.

ÔÇ£Hi, Mrs. Argo!ÔÇØ Al greeted.

ÔÇ£Hello, Mr. Davison.ÔÇØ Mrs. Argo greeted back. ÔÇ£You know, I should tell you something. ItÔÇÖs important.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£What is it?ÔÇØ asked Al.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm someone you know...ÔÇØ Mrs. Argo said.

ÔÇ£Yeah, I know you, Mrs. Argo.ÔÇØ said Al.

ÔÇ£No, no, no.ÔÇØ Mrs. Argo corrected. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm someone other than just Mrs. Argo.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Who?ÔÇØ asked Al.

ÔÇ£Just look at me.ÔÇØ said Mrs. Argo.

Al took a minute. Mrs. Argo was ready to give up, until he shouted, ÔÇ£Shelly, is that you?ÔÇØ

Shelly whipped around and gave him a hug.

ÔÇ£Yes, Al.ÔÇØ Shelly said. ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs me.ÔÇØ

Al couldnÔÇÖt believe it. Shelly was his therapist! They talked for hours, and they decided not to have therapy in the office. He could have it in his own home! Al accepted the offer. Al and Shelly also wanted to go out with each other, so they decided to go to PlatyÔÇÖs Pizza for some (guess what?).

It was the night before Christmas

And all through the house

Not a creature was stirring

Except for Ryan.......

Ryan was praying by his bed. His eyes closed and hands stuck together so tightly it would take a crowbar to pry them off each other. He looked like a real angel! He was sending another prayer to God, after the one hour before, about getting that video game for the F-Box.

ÔÇ£Dear God,ÔÇØ he started, ÔÇ£I want my dad to live with Tessa. I donÔÇÖt want Tessa to move away. I want her to stay with me and Dad. Amen.ÔÇØ

Ryan saw a shooting starfish comet in the horizon. It was bright blue, with a purple outline. It was the prettiest thing Ryan saw. Other than Courtney....

Ryan went to bed, happy that night. He slept in peace. He didnÔÇÖt think that his wish would do much of anything. But at least he could try.

Little does Ryan know, his dream really did meant something.

Ryan woke up the next morning and ran to the Christmas tree. Robert was there, and he was SMILING! He was very happy!

ÔÇ£Hey, kiddo!ÔÇØ Robert sang. ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs CHRISTMAS!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£You seem VERY happy.ÔÇØ Ryan said, exaggerating a little.

ÔÇ£Well, I have good news.ÔÇØ Robert said.

ÔÇ£What is it, Dad?ÔÇØ asked Ryan.

ÔÇ£Tessa isnÔÇÖt moving!ÔÇØ Robert screamed.

Ryan was happy for Robert.

ÔÇ£How did she change her mind?ÔÇØ Ryan wondered.

ÔÇ£Let me tell you the whole story.ÔÇØ Robert began.

STORY MODE:

Tessa was on the phone last night with her grandma. They were talking about the move.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm not sure if I really want to move.ÔØ Tessa said.

ÔÇ£Well, how many friends do you have there?ÔÇØ asked TessaÔÇÖs grandma.

ÔÇ£Almost everyone in Coralwood.ÔÇØ Tessa remarked.

ÔÇ£Ooh....ÔÇØ TessaÔÇÖs grandmother winced. ÔÇ£I have a better idea.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£What is it?ÔÇØ asked Tessa.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll move in with you.ÔÇØ TessaÔÇÖs grandmother said.

ÔÇ£Thanks, grandma.ÔÇØ Tessa said, holding back tears of joy.

ÔÇ£Please, honey.ÔÇØ TessaÔÇÖs grandmother said. ÔÇ£Call me Esther.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Okay. See you tomorrow, Esther.ÔÇØ Tessa said. ÔÇ£Bye.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Goodbye, Tessa.ÔÇØ Esther said as she hung up the phone.

Tessa was speechless. She lay on her couch, staring at the ceiling, a cornucopia of tears pouring out of her eyes. The corners of her mouth went upward for the first time that Christmas. She kept looking at the ceiling, feeling more love to it that ever before. She would still have that ceiling. She would still have the house. She loved her house a lot that night, and that love was even stronger for the person that she loved the most, other than her family and friends.

That person was Robert.

STORY MODE OVER:

Ryan wad flabbergasted. He couldnÔÇÖt believe it.

ÔÇ£I prayed for her and you!ÔÇØ Ryan cried out. ÔÇ£My wish came true!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£You did?ÔÇØ Robert asked.

ÔÇ£Yes, I did.ÔÇØ Ryan said. ÔÇ£I didnÔÇÖt want you to lose your love. I hope my other wish came true.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, itÔÇÖs time to open presents!ÔÇØ Robert celebrated.

Ryan savaged through all of the wrappings, getting present after present. He even got the F-Box.

ÔÇ£My dream!ÔÇØ Ryan shouted in amazement. ÔÇ£It really did come true!!!!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, thatÔÇÖs stellar!ÔÇØ Robert said, also amazed.

In that moment, Tessa walked in and gave Robert a giant hug and a giant kiss. They were both as happy as could be. Courtney came in too, and gave Ryan a holiday hug, and also, a kiss.

ÔÇ£Merry Christmas!ÔÇØ They all said in unison.

Stan and Stuart had a wonderful Christmas with Li Ming. Li Ming gets a stuffed elephant to go along with her teddy bear.

Ryan, Courtney, Robert and Tessa spent the Christmas day together, having one of the best ChristmasÔÇÖs ever.

Jessica is a bit of a grinch at her house.

SpongeBob and Sandy share a kiss.

Patrick and Libby are in bed, and Libby goes to the bathroom with a pregnancy tester.

Ethan gets a brand new wheelchair.

Al and Shelly eat pizza ate PlatyÔÇÖs Pizza.

Gina is shown behind bars, with a smile on her face.

Jo Ann is celebrating her Christmas, alone.

Josh calls SpongeBob and Sandy to catch up on their past experiences.

The SpongeBob show has a Christmas special.

A moving van is seen parked beside SpongeBob, Patrick, Libby, and SandyÔÇÖs mansion. A man steps out. His hair is disheveled, he is wearing a lab coat, and he has glasses. His house is a giant laboratory, with built in house features.

SpongeBob introduces himself to the man.

It turns out the manÔÇÖs name is Dexter. But people call him Dex.

Libby walks out of the bathroom with a surprised look on her face. She goes over to Patrick.

ÔÇ£Patrick, guess what?ÔÇØ Libby shouted.

ÔÇ£What is it, Libby?ÔÇØ asked Patrick.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm PREGNANT!ÔÇØ Libby screamed.

Patrick fell out of the bed.

------------------------

Season CLIFFHANGER!!!!! See you next week with a new episode of The SpongeBob Show! This season is OVER! By the way, please review!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ooh, season premiere! 125508.gif
Yup! Can't wait! I am also going to do flashbacks of the charecter's lives so they seem more elaborated and developed. They all have a story, just so you know.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Yup! Can't wait! I am also going to do flashbacks of the charecter's lives so they seem more elaborated and developed. They all have a story, just so you know.
I'll be doing that with Bikini Top in Season 3 and Origins of MermaidMan in Season 2. 125508.gif

Season 2 PREMIRE!!!!

S1 E1 (21): Preparing for the Baby! (SpongeBobÔÇÖs Story)

Theme Song!

It was January. The New Year in Coralwood was alive and buzzing with excitement! Everyone had plans! The biggest, though, weÔÇÖre SpongeBob and SandyÔÇÖs plans. Their baby was coming in a MONTH! A MONTH! She is already 8 months pregnant! Sandy was nervous, but ready for the delivery. SpongeBob was buying stuff to go in the babyÔÇÖs room, like teddy bears, blankets, toys, mobiles, you name it and it was there. But SpongeBob was thinking about his life in the past.......

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob is sitting on a bench on his motherÔÇÖs porch. She just divorced her husband and was about to marry again. The soon-to-be husband was named Harold. His other father got in a fight with his mom and left her. 7 days after the divorce, he got in a fight while gambling at a bar and was shot.

SpongeBob had no friends but Patrick. He was his only friend. But Patrick was on vacation, so SpongeBob was lonely and bored the whole week. He decided to take a walk.

On his walk, he saw a fish that had a funny hat and a detective looking jacket. It looked like he had no pants on. SpongeBob walked over and asked if he was wearing pants.

ÔÇ£Why donÔÇÖt you see for yourself?ÔÇØ The man said. He opened his jacket. He was naked!

SpongeBob had a clean mind, and didnÔÇÖt know about stuff like this. He was scared.

ÔÇ£What are you g-g-going to do?ÔÇØ SpongeBob asked, shivering.

The man drew closer and pushed SpongeBob down. The fish opened his jacket and started molesting SpongeBob. SpongeBob was terrified and didnÔÇÖt know what to do. He started to scream. A nearby police man heard his cries and came over. The man was arrested, and SpongeBob went home, disturbed. And he would forever be disturbed.

For the rest of his life.

Commercial Break!

REALITY:

SpongeBob was looking at a book (How to Be a Dad) trying to learn to be a dad. He was stressed about it, a little. He set the book down and rubbed his temples. Sandy came in the room. SpongeBob was pondering fatherhood.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm not so sure IÔÇÖm ready for this, Sandy.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said.

ÔÇ£Oh, SpongeBob.ÔÇØ Sandy said. ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs what I thought. Exactly what I thought. But then I remembered that IÔÇÖm sharing this moment with you!ÔÇØ

SpongeBob took that thought into consideration. Fathering before being married didnÔÇÖt seem right. But it looks like it was going to wind up to be that way. SpongeBob agreed. Sandy gave him a quick peck and she went to bed.

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob was going to the university with his buddy, Patrick, when a frat boy drove up and nearly ran them over. SpongeBob and Patrick ran to the sidewalk as the frat boy got out of the car. He walked up to them and pushed Patrick down. He fell on his leg in a bad way, and Patrick yelped in pain. He crawled over to the grass and fell. He was sprawled all over the place. He couldnÔÇÖt feel his leg......this paragraph is getting too big....

Anyways, the frat boy was about to punch Patrick again when SpongeBobÔÇÖs rage sparked and burned with an everlasting flame. He tore at that frat boy and let him have it! He tackled him with amazing strength and fought him with an amazing defense. He had that frat boy down faster than you can say, ÔÇ£What the-?!ÔÇØ!

The frat boy got a suspension, Patrick went to the hospital, and SpongeBob was left having to feel proud of what heÔÇÖs done.

Commercial Break!

(Another) FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob was coming home from the university for the winter holidays and he wet to visit his parents. One night, he wanted to talk to his mom alone for a few minutes. Harold left, and SpongeBob had his mom all to himself.

He told her about being lonely all of the time and asked if he would ever make some friends out of school.

ÔÇ£Well, what about Pat?ÔÇØ asked his mom.

ÔÇ£HeÔÇÖs enrolling in the Military...ÔÇØ SpongeBob admitted.

ÔÇ£Oh.ÔÇØ SpongeBobÔÇÖs mom said quietly.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll be a lonely old hermit!ÔÇØ cried SpongeBob. He started crying.

ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt cry, SpongeBob.ÔÇØ SpongeBobÔÇÖs mom cooed. ÔÇ£You just have to be kind and outgoing. If they donÔÇÖt want to be your friend, just leave them alone. OK?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£OK, mom.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said with a hug.

REALITY:

SpongeBob climbs into bed with Sandy and tells her about life.

ÔÇ£Thinking back...ÔÇØ SpongeBob started, ÔÇ£I feel like I had nothing. Absolutely nothing. Then after I met you, things changed. Forever. I always make friends wherever I go, and I we it all to you. I love you, Sandy and I look forward to the babyÔÇÖs birth.ÔÇØ

Sandy was touched. They shared another kiss and they went to bed.

Ending credits!