• Advertisement

The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum)

Webizoid

THE SPONGEBOB SHOW!

Episode 1: SpongeBobÔÇÖs Road to Stardom.

SpongeBob is working at the Krusty Krab one day, but feels different. He realizes that there is no pizzazz in his life. Nothing special. Then he remembered The Guitar Lord and his fame from being on TV. SpongeBob was suddenly struck with an idea!

I will make a TV show! Spongebob thought. Like the Guitar Lord. IÔÇÖll be famous!

SpongeBob acts as if he doesnÔÇÖt feel well around his boss, and Mr. Krabs tells him to go home and get some rest.

When SpongeBob got home, he got out his old video camera, given to him by Patrick last year for his birthday and thought of ideas for a show.

ÔÇ£Well, Gare Bear, do you have any ideas?ÔÇØ asked SpongeBob. Gary just meowed.

SpongeBob kept thinking, and then he had an inspiration!

ÔÇ£A comedy of my life!ÔÇØ SpongeBob thought out loud. ÔÇ£It will be perfect! I need Patrick to co-star!ÔÇØ

He asked Patrick, and he thought it was a great idea.

ÔÇ£Great idea, SpongeBob!ÔÇØ exclaimed Patrick. ÔÇ£I want to be a dumb pink starfish in this show!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£OK, Pat.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll write in!ÔÇØ

Thus was born The SpongeBob Show!

In about a week, the first episode was published. It was about SpongeBob and PatrickÔÇÖs miscellaneous attempts to get back into SpongeBobÔÇÖs house after Patrick locked the door and left the keys in there. The episode was a hit! Everyone was begging for more. Everyone except Squidward.

ÔÇ£How could those two dunderheads gain so much success off of their stupidity???ÔÇØ Squidward asked aloud.

ÔÇ£Possibly, you couldÔÇÖve answered your own question.ÔÇØ Squilliam miserably said.

Squilliam was living with Squidward because Squilliam went broke after everyone switched fro his show to SpongeBobÔÇÖs show.

ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre right.ÔÇØ Squidward said. ÔÇ£We need to sabotage the show!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£But how?ÔÇØ asked Squilliam.

ÔÇ£Interrupting their show in the middle of it and wrecking the whole set, not to mention SpongeBob and Patrick!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Brilliant! When do we start?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£They are filming outside right now!ÔÇØ Squidward said.

ÔÇ£Perfect!ÔÇØ Squilliam shouted.

Spongebob and Patrick were going over the script when Squidward and Squilliam arrived.

ÔÇ£Patrick, then you say, ÔÇÿbut itÔÇÖs too small!ÔÇÖÔÇØ SpongeBob directed.

ÔÇ£OK.ÔÇØ Patrick simply replied.

Meanwhile Squidward and Squilliam were eavesdropping through a bush, to get a feel for when to attack.

ÔÇ£On the count of 3.ÔÇØ Squidward began. ÔÇ£1, 2,-ÔÇ£

ÔÇ£But wait!ÔÇØ Squilliam interrupted. ÔÇ£What do we do?ÔÇØ

Squidward turned to Squilliam.ÔÇ£We just jump out and use our chainsaws to cut everything up.ÔÇØ Squidward answered.

ÔÇ£But they havenÔÇÖt even gone live yet!ÔÇØ Squilliam argued.

ÔÇ£Oh.ÔÇØ Squidward replied, dumbfounded. ÔÇ£Well theyÔÇÖre about to.ÔÇØ

On the other side of the bush, SpongeBob counted him and Patrick off.

ÔÇ£In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!!!ÔÇØ SpongeBob yelled. ÔÇ£Action!!!ÔÇØ

The episode was starting. The words, ÔÇ£The SpongeBob Show: The FairÔÇØ came up on the screen.

ÔÇ£Here we are at the fair, SpongeBob.ÔÇØ Patrick started.

ÔÇ£But itÔÇÖs locked!ÔÇØ Spongebob said. ÔÇ£Here, take his key and put it in the keyhole.ÔÇØ

Spongebob gave Patrick a funny looking key.

ÔÇ£OK, SpongeBob.ÔÇØ said Patrick. ÔÇ£Oh darn! ItÔÇÖs too small!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs wait until someone comes.ÔÇØ SpongeBob suggested.

ÔÇ£Not for long!ÔÇØ Squidward shouted while jumping through the bush with his companion.

They tore up everything. The fair, the ground, even the keyhole. They were quite satisfied when they finished. Spongebob and Patrick just sat there.

ÔÇ£What do you think of that, cheese head?ÔÇØ Squilliam sneered.

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs whatÔÇÖs in the script, so good improvising!ÔÇØ SpongeBob congratulated.

Squidward and Squilliam just stood there, flabbergasted.

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs it.ÔÇØ Squidward said. ÔÇ£I give up.ÔØ

Squidward and Squilliam walked off defeated.

Patrick scratched his head. ÔÇ£What was that all about???ÔÇØ Patrick wondered.

ÔÇ£I guess they wanted their minute of fame.ÔÇØ SpongeBob stated.

The end!

Episode 2: SpongeBob and Patrick Get Discovered!

SpongeBob and Patrick are looking at one of their latest episodes online one day when SpongeBob suddenly gets an e-mail. It from a man named Ethan Wildings. This is what it said:

Dear SpongeBob and Patrick (maybe),

I love your show. Everyone in my family does too. So I decided to produce it with my channel, Finnelodeon. Yes, I am a producer. Yet, I am running low on money and my business is going ka-put! We need your help. We will produce your show if you work for us. Sounds fair? Well, call me if you are interested. My number is 345-7767. Thank you!

Ethan Wildings

SpongeBob nearly falls out of his chair. To be on TV! He thought to himself.

ÔÇ£So are we going to do it or not?ÔÇØ asked Patrick.

ÔÇ£You bet!ÔÇØ SpongeBob shouted between hiccups.

They called him the next day to work things out. They had to move to Coralwood, though. This affected no one, except Sandy and Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs was devastated, but sandy was just solemn. She didnÔÇÖt speak at all. The dynamic duo left, much to Mr. Krabs and SandyÔÇÖs chagrin. They said a sad farewell and SpongeBob and Patrick left with Ethan.

SpongeBob and Patrick arrived at their new mansion and went to bed. SpongeBob was excited, but greatly missed Sandy. He decided that he would have to live on without her. Patrick was thinking about his old rock. He thought it was nice, but the mansion was way better. They were both happy, just at different levels and in different ways. Sort of difficult, so I wonÔÇÖt go into detail.

The next morning they arrived at the studio and met up again with Ethan.

ÔÇ£I should introduce you to the crew, shouldnÔÇÖt I?ÔÇØ said Ethan. He pointed to two male fish, sitting up straight next to each other, seeming sort of interested in one another. ÔÇ£This is Stuart and Stan, the make-up artists. They are very good friends. Too good of friends, I think.ÔÇØ He then pointed to a female fish working the camera. ÔÇ£This is Tessa, the camera lady. She is nice to you when you are nice to her.ÔÇØ

He went on and on with people. The people included Robert the director, Jessica the boom operator, Shelly the assistant director, Al the lighting person, and Libby, who just does everything else. Nothing out of position, she likes being busy.

ÔÇ£So you have met the crew!ÔÇØ said Ethan. ÔÇ£Time to get filming!ÔÇØ

Everything went perfectly, according to SpongeBob and Patrick. Everyone was nice, the director didnÔÇÖt change anything, the food on the set was excellent, and the episode was also a hit, like the other 2 before it in the previous episode. Everything turned out nearly perfect for SpongeBob and Patrick that day, but drama, like always, was on its way. For everyone, not just Bob and Pat. For people like Ethan, Stuart and Stan, Libby, Tessa, even Robert. Everyone was going to get their share. So stay tuned!

The endfor now.

Episode 3: The Drama Begins!

Patrick wakes up, ready to get ready for filming. But when he tries to sing (itÔÇÖs in the script), nothing comes out! Patrick is scared so much he faints on the bathroom floor. SpongeBob comes in and is surprised to see Patrick on the floor in a swoon. So what does he do? He calls the ambulance. In a few minutes, they arrive and take him away without checking him.

The doctors figure out that Patrick has laryngitis. Oh no! That means he canÔÇÖt do the show!!!! SpongeBob tells Ethan the terrible news, and Ethan tries to cancel the episode, but Patrick has an idea. But he canÔÇÖt speak! So how can he get the idea across??? He doesnÔÇÖt know what to do, but suddenly he sees a pen and a piece of paper. He quickly grabs it, writes his idea, makes it into a paper airplane, and flies it to SpongeBob. It gets to SpongeBob and he reads. It says this:

maybee i can be a miem in this episod. pleez?

SpongeBob thinks itÔÇÖs a great idea. So the entire episode was with SpongeBob and a mime named Patrick Everyone thought it was genius! But that was too easy. LetÔÇÖs go over with Stuart and Stan.

StuartÔÇÖs hands were shaking so much, the shivering was barely seen. He was sweating so much; his sweat glands were tired after a minute. Stan was a good person, but Stuart thought he was more than that. He was more than a friend. He was....special. Stuart had feelings for Stan, but didnÔÇÖt know if Stan felt the same way. Stuart slowly approached Stan.

ÔÇ£Um, uh, Stan.ÔÇØ Stuart began, ÔÇ£donÔÇÖt you think we are more than friends?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£What do you mean?ÔÇØ Stan asked.

ÔÇ£Well, what IÔÇÖm trying to get out is, well, um....ÔÇØ Stuart stuttered.

ÔÇ£You can tell me, Stuart.ÔÇØ Stan reassured.

ÔÇ£I love you.ÔÇØ Stuart said.

Stan was surprised. He didnÔÇÖt know how to act. He sat, frozen in his chair. He got up and walked away to think about the whole matter. But Stuart thought he left in disgust. He sank against the wall and started to cry.

Episode 4: StuartÔÇÖs Sorrow...

Stuart woke up the next morning, covering his little Chihuahua, Nibbles, in tears. Why couldnÔÇÖt people respect him? He didnÔÇÖt know. Just because he was homosexual doesnÔÇÖt mean he was any different from anyone else! Lots of people are gay or lesbian, but Stuart just wasnÔÇÖt understood. Or at least, thatÔÇÖs what he thought. Stan was having the same problem, but weÔÇÖll get to him later. Stuart dragged himself up and went to his computer and typed up his final post on FaceBook.

OMG, my life sucks! I told Stan my feelings and he just walked away. ThatÔÇÖs it! IÔÇÖm done with life! I am jumping off the Basslyn Bridge because my friends have done it too. I am going to commit suicide. Goodbye, FaceBook. GaGa123, you can host the annual best looking Chihuahua contest.

And that was that. Stuart took his coffee and went. Is this the end of Stuart? LetÔÇÖs look over at Stan.

Stan woke up at the same time Stuart did. Stan sat up and thought about yesterday. He thought about how Stuart was coping. Stan liked Stuart too. But it was so.........sudden. He wasnÔÇÖt ready. He went to his computer and saw StuartÔÇÖs post on FaceBook. His eyes went wide and his pupils shrunk. Stuart was going to kill himself!!! He ran all the way to his house.

At his house, he found a note. It read:

Goodbye world, I am going off to The Goldfish Gate. You know, the giant bridge connecting CoralWood and Guppysippi? Yeah, that one. Goodbye. TTFE. Ta-Ta For Ever!

StanÔÇÖs eyes welled up with tears. He ran all the way to The Goldfish Bridge.

Stan arrived in his car just as Stuart was about to jump off.

ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt do this!!!ÔÇØ shouted Stan.

But StanÔÇÖs shout startled Stuart, and he began to fall off the bridge.

Meanwhile Patrick and SpongeBob were chilling at home in their giant mansion, and decide to have a house party. SpongeBob and Patrick set a date and get everything ready. But they are so busy, they forgot about shooting the episode that was scheduled for that day!!! They rushed all of the way there, to find Ethan telling everyone that it has been cancelled because Stan and Stuart are missing.

Ethan checks his FaceBook account that night to see StuartÔÇÖs post. He starts to worry.

ÔÇ£We have to cancel the SHOW?!ÔÇØ Ethan yelled.

Episode 5: Save the Stuart

ÔÇ£NOOOOOOO! STUART!!!!!!!!ÔÇØ screamed Stan as Stuart fell to his doom. He jumped off the bridge, but his foot got lodged in a crevice. Stuart grabbed StanÔÇÖs hand and they both dangled for a few minutes until someone called the firemen to get them down from the bridge.

When they got down, Stan apologized.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry for walking out on you.ÔÇØ Stan began. ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt know why I did. I guess I wasnÔÇÖt ready. But now I realize that I am. I love you too, Stuart.ÔÇØ

Stuart was so happy.

ÔÇ£Just promise me something.ÔÇØ Stan said.

ÔÇ£Anything.ÔÇØ Stuart said.

ÔÇ£We donÔÇÖt kiss or have.....you know.ÔÇØ Stan said. ÔÇ£We should just live together as one big happy family.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs what I was hoping for.ÔÇØ Stuart said.

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs tell Ethan the good news.ÔÇØ Stan said, taking Stuart in his hand. They went to EthanÔÇÖs house to talk to him.

The conversation was short. Ethan understood everything. He cancelled the cancellation and everyone was happy....for now.

SpongeBob and Patrick couldnÔÇÖt wait for the party. It was going to be so cool! Everything was in place. They just had to wait.

Until the next week...

Episode 6: PatrickÔÇÖs Date

SpongeBob and Patrick were coming home from filming one night and they see a new post on FaceBook. Patrick checks it and it is from a girl named Amanda54. She added Patrick to her favorites and posted something. It read:

Hey, I love your show! I saw you coming home from your shooting and I was surprised that you film in MY city!!! ThatÔÇÖs sooooooo cool! !!! I think you are SOOOOO CUUUTE! LMIRL! I want to go on a date! WouldnÔÇÖt that be great?

Patrick replied.

Yes. Ok.

SpongeBob was watching the whole time, and remembered back to when he was in 6th grade. The city computer people came to his class and talked about who and who not to trust online. If they say LMIRL, then they are probably going to kidnap you or worse. SpongeBob panicked and reminded Patrick about the LMIRL warning.

Patrick ignored SpongeBob and told him he was overreacting. SpongeBob said whatever, but told him if he was kidnapped it would be on his head. SpongeBob wouldnÔÇÖt really let it go. He was going to look after him of course. Patrick told SpongeBob that he was going to meet up with Amanda at 9:00 AM in the alley beside PlatyÔÇÖs Pizza. This made SpongeBob even more suspicious. So he decided to hide at the alley at 8:30 SHARP!

SpongeBob was there at 8:45 the next morning (Close enough) and waited for Patrick and Amanda to arrive.

But the night before Robert went to a party at a local bar and had lots of fun. Too much fun even. I think he drank to many beers, or had too many shots. But all that concerned him at the moment of him being drunk to kingdom come was Tessa. She looked so appealing. And Tessa thought Robert was so.hot. They couldnt control themselves

Episode 7: Patrick, Robert, And Tessa Are In TROU-BLE!

Patrick arrived at that alley next to PlatyÔÇÖs Pizza, like he said he would. Amanda was there too, and they began to converse.

ÔÇ£Hi there, Amanda.ÔÇØ said Patrick.

ÔÇ£Hi, Patrick.ÔÇØ said Amanda. ÔÇ£I heard you were single.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Yeah, I am.ÔÇØ said Patrick.

ÔÇ£Do you wanna have sex?ÔÇØ asked Amanda.

ÔÇ£WHAT?ÔÇØ Patrick blurted, realizing what Amanda was trying to get at. ÔÇ£NO!!! I might get STDÔÇÖs or something.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well,ÔÇØ Amanda said, ÔÇ£I tried.ÔÇØ

She pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot Patrick. Patrick was out cold. Amanda was about to take him away when SpongeBob jumped out and tackled Amanda. Amanda was angry and shot SpongeBob too. She carried them both into her car and drove off.

Robert woke up naked that morning with a major hangover. He looked around. This wasnÔÇÖt his house! It was TessaÔÇÖs house. Robert was confused. He looked over to his side and there was Tessa, still asleep, but naked too. Robert remembered everything. He got drunk and did one of the seven deadly sins: Lust. Robert was regretting everything already. He got up and went back to his house, mad at himself for getting crazy with the drinking.

There was his wife on the porch, tapping her foot impatiently, looking mighty pissed.

ÔÇ£Where were you last night?ÔÇØ his wife asked.

ÔÇ£I was at the party.ÔÇØ Robert said, playing dumb.

ÔÇ£Hmm, oh really?ÔÇØ his wife said, playing the same game. ÔÇ£Well, I got a call from Ethan and he told me you had sex with the camera lady, am I wrong?ÔÇØ

Eh-Robert hesitated. Yeah

ÔÇ£Well, this is it.ÔÇØ his wife said. ÔÇ£This is the last straw. You have done too many hurtful things to me, and I will NOT take it. We are getting a divorce! I am going to call my lawyer right now.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Joann, no need to-ÔÇ£Robert started.

ÔÇ£That is final!ÔÇØ Joann finished as she walked into the house. ÔÇ£Now leave.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£But-ÔÇ£Robert stammered.

ÔÇ£NOW!!!ÔÇØ Joann yelled.

Robert sulked to his car and went to live in an apartment.

Episode 8: Resolving? Maybe....

While Amanda was driving off, Ethan was walking home and saw SpongeBob and Patrick in the car, knocked out. She stopped and went into Bobby's Burgers. Ethan followed and stole SpongeBob and Patrick from Amanda. Before he got there, he called the police to come and arrest Amanda for kidnapping. Everything goes peachy keen almost. Amanda's real name was Gina Rubella, one of FPI's (Fish People Investigators) most wanted. Gina was arrested, SpongeBob and Patrick were returned home safely, and Ethan was a hero.

Meanwhile with Robert, Joann and him were immediately divorced. But it took a while for the papers to come. It took a week, but they were finally divorced. Robert got over it, and Joann was so happy she moved to another sector of the sea. She is LOCO, right? Of course.

They finally made a new episode of The SpongeBob show about their past experiences, and everything was a-ok! But the party was just around the corner, so let's see how that goes...

THE END!

Episode 9: Party Boy!

SpongeBob and Patrick were ecstatic! The party was FINALLY about to start! Everything was ready. They even had a DJ ready to kick out the jams, MFer! *ahem* Anyways, everyone was arriving, and the music was pulsating as the punch was being.drank.Everything was perfect! Though Robert and Tessa had some business to take care of.

ÔÇ£Look, Robert.ÔÇØ Tessa began. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry about having sex with you, it didnÔÇÖt mean anything-ÔÇ£

ÔÇ£No need to worry.ÔÇØ Robert reassured. ÔÇ£Even though Joann and I recently divorced, she was an A-hole. DonÔÇÖt worry about her. She can get drunk and kiss my champagne glass!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, IÔÇÖm glad you arenÔÇÖt too upset.ÔÇØ Tessa said.

ÔÇ£Yeah, I didnÔÇÖt like her much anyway, she was a beeotch.ÔÇØ Robert said.

ÔÇ£Yeah.ÔÇØ said Tessa. ÔÇ£I saw you and her one night and she nagged you until you just wanted to stand up and say ÔÇÿSHUT UP!ÔÇÖÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Oh yeah. Been there, done that.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£So we can forget about the whole thing and be friends again?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Of course.ÔÇØ

Tessa pointed to the kid next to him, who was about 12.

ÔÇ£WhoÔÇÖs that?ÔÇØ Tessa asked.

ÔÇ£Oh, this is my son, Ryan.ÔÇØ Robert said, side-hugging his son.

ÔÇ£HeÔÇÖs a cute one, IÔÇÖd say.ÔÇØ Tessa said.

ÔÇ£Yup. Say ÔÇÿhiÔÇÖ, Ryan.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Hi, maÔÇÖam.ÔÇØ said Ryan shyly.

ÔÇ£Hello, young man.ÔÇØ said Tessa, happily.

ÔÇ£Now, run along, Ryan.ÔÇØ said Robert. Ryan left to talk to some other girl.

ÔÇ£WhoÔÇÖs he talking to?ÔÇØ asked Tessa.

ÔÇ£His girlfriend, Courtney.ÔÇØ said Robert.

ÔÇ£Cute.ÔÇØ said Tessa.

ÔÇ£Yeah.ÔÇØ said Robert.

Meanwhile, SpongeBob was chatting with Jessica, the boom operator. Sort of flirting, butwell, I guess it is flirting. Yeah, lets go with that.

ÔÇ£So, uh, Jessica.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said. ÔÇ£HowÔÇÖs working the sound thingy?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Its fun.ÔÇØ said Jessica. ÔÇ£You know, IÔÇÖm lonely nowadays.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Why?ÔÇØ wondered SpongeBob.

ÔÇ£Because my bastard boyfriend broke up with me.ÔÇØ said Jessica.

ÔÇ£That sucks.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said.

ÔÇ£Yeah, so I want to hook up with someone.ÔÇØ she said.

ÔÇ£Well,ÔÇØ SpongeBob said, twiddling with his thumbs,ÔÇØIÔÇÖm single.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Yeah, you would work.ÔÇØ said Jessica. She suddenly dragged him to his room and they started sucking face. SpongeBob was surprised, but enjoying every minute of it. But he worried about Sandy.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry, Jessica,ÔÇØ SpongeBob began.

ÔÇ£I know.ÔÇØ Jessica said. ÔÇ£Sandy likes you and misses you. You already told me. But look over here.ÔÇØ

Jessica got on SpongeBobÔÇÖs computer. She went to SandyÇÖs webcam, which was on. There she was, making out with some other squirrel. SpongeBob got angry and cursed Sandy out. Sandy was heart-broken, and SpongeBob felt better. Jessica and him started to kiss again.

--------------------------------------------------

Not really a cliffhanger, but whatever. See what happens tomorrow or something!

ETA: Oops, I made this yesterday and posted it today without realizing that I put see you tomorrow! I shall post again today!

Episode 10: KA-BLOOEY!

SpongeBob and Jessica were just finishing up when some random fish came out of the bathroom. He looked mighty suspicious. SpongeBob and Jessica didnÔÇÖt notice. The party went swell. Tessa and Robert were friends again, Ryan and Courtney were being the cutest of young lovebirds they could be, Jessica and SpongeBob just made out, and Patrick is, well, being Patrick. He LOOOOOVES the punch by the way, so watch out!

After a couple of minutes, Libby, the everything girl, heard ticking coming from the bathroom. Everyone thought she was delirious and she got angry. Nobody usually believes her.

Suddenly something started beeping. Everyone started to panic and run everywhere. Wow, they are SMART. Suddenly, there was an explosion! I donÔÇÖt know who or what would do such a thong and why, but weÔÇÖll just have to see!

SpongeBob remembered the odd-looking fish. He ran over to him and tackled him. Suddenly, his mask came off! It was really Gina, the girl who posed as Amanda! She wanted to hurt or kill SpongeBob, Patrick, and Ethan to teach them a lesson! She was arrested, but bad news for Ethan! He got in the explosion and is now very hurt. He is now going to the hospital. I wonder what will happen to him. Poor Ethan

Episode 11: The Rest of the Party..

After the explosion, things went back to normal. Ryan walked over to Courtney and they started to talk.

ÔÇ£HowÔÇÖs the party?ÔÇØ Ryan asked.

ÔÇ£Good, other than the explosion.ÔÇØ said Courtney.

ÔÇ£You know, IÔÇÖve been wondering about something.ÔÇØ Ryan said.

ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs that?ÔÇØ Courtney asked.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖve never been kissed before.ÔÇØ Ryan admitted. ÔÇ£Not to sound perverted or anything, but I was hoping-ÔÇ£

Courtney reached over and kissed him on the lips before he could finish.

ÔÇ£How was that?ÔÇØ Courtney asked.

ÔÇ£Great.ÔÇØ said Ryan.

ÔÇ£Cool.ÔÇØ said Courtney.

Well, thatÔÇÖs Ryan and CourtneyÔÇÖs highlight. They even got an ÔÇ£AWW!!!ÔÇØ from Robert and Tessa. Stan and Stuart were discussing something rather important.

ÔÇ£Stan,ÔÇØ Stuart began, ÔÇ£IÔÇÖve always wanted to have a girl, but I donÔÇÖt know how I can have one without going straight.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I have an idea.ÔÇØ Stan said.

ÔÇ£What?ÔÇØ Stuart asked.

ÔÇ£We could adopt one!ÔÇØ Stan said.

Stuart was so happy.

ÔÇ£When should we adopt?ÔÇØ Stuart asked.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll work on it.ÔÇØ Stan said. ÔÇ£Until then, expect that little girl to arrive soon.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Thank you.ÔÇØ said Stuart. ÔÇ£You are a good friend.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I try.ÔÇØ Stan said. They hugged.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Ethan was doing well. His surgery wasnÔÇÖt too severe. He was going to be okay.

SpongeBob and Patrick came in the next morning.

ÔÇ£How did you survive, Ethan?ÔÇØ SpongeBob asked.

ÔÇ£Well,ÔÇØ Ethan began. ÔÇ£I recall you, Patrick, pushing me out of the way as the explosion was occurring. I have to hand it to you, Pat.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Wait!ÔÇØ Patrick said. ÔÇ£I SAVED you?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£You sure did.ÔÇØ Ethan said.

"Cool!" Patrick said.

Ethan was out of the hospital later that day, and the episode filming was postponed until the day after that. The episode was great, and had audiences laughing their heads off. It was good to be back to normal.

Episode 12: Get Along Home, Sandy! Sandy!

SpongeBob was still furious with Sandy for making out with another fish. Not just furious, but pissed as ever. He didnÔÇÖt talk to Sandy for days. Sandy was heart-broken. She immediately broke up with the squirrel she was with. Great, now 3 people are pissed. Smooth move, Sandy.

Sandy: HEY!

Anyways, Sandy wanted to win SpongeBobÔÇÖs heart back. So she wanted to fake being in trouble, and SpongeBob would come to rescue her. Presto! They are in love again! Sandy went to CoralWood for the day to plan everything.

She found out SpongeBob was going to the beach that afternoon, and thatÔÇÖs where she would ÔÇ£attackÔÇØ her ÔÇ£preyÔÇØ.

At the beach, Sandy saw SpongeBob, but hid so SpongeBob didnÔÇÖt see her. She then ran (without being noticed) to the water and got someone to act like a shark. You know, dress up like one. Sandy started yelping and SpongeBob didnÔÇÖt hear her. Sandy was about to give up, until a REAL shark attacked! Sandy cried out, and this time SpongeBob heard her.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm coming, Sandy!ÔÇØ SpongeBob yelled as he ran to the water.

SpongeBob eventually saved Sandy after numerous attempts. Sandy and SpongeBob were happy. SpongeBob forgave Sandy, and recommended that Sandy could stay in CoralWood if she wanted to. She accepted, and the couple was alive and feisty as ever!

Meanwhile, Patrick was lonely. He saw everyone at the party making out and such. Even the 12 year old got a kiss! Patrick was really jealous. But he had an idea. He went to Libby to ask if she was single. She said yes, and they decided to go on a little date the next night. Patrick was excited! He was going on a date at last! Now everyone is happy in CoralWood.

Even Stuart and Stan were happy that day because they found a little Chinese girl that was alone and not adopted. She was 2 years old, and her name was Li Ming. Her parents died a couple of months ago, and she was living in a foster home. She had always wanted a dad. Today, she was lucky too, because she was going to get two dads! Possibly. They just have to fill out the paperwork.

Robert and Tessa decided to hook up as a relationship because they were both unmarried and hey, they both already had sex. They decided to double date with Patrick and Libby. They thought it was a great idea. So their night was planned.

----------------------

Wow, event after event! Review, please!

Credit to Wumbo. 125508.gif

Episode 13: Double Dating and Running Away!

It was a recipe for AWESOMENESS! Robert and Tessa; Patrick and Libby; dating together. It was going to be great! They went to ClammyÔÇÖs Coop and had a bite to eat. Libby saw something in Patrick that she never seen in anyone before. He was messy. Just like her! They were exactly alike! They were attracted to each other more than N and S magnets. The perfect couple! Robert and Tessa were great too. The night was great. The real drama was at home.

Ryan was home alone because it was his dadÔÇÖs week and, obviously, Robert was on a date, so he wasnÔÇÖt home. Ryan was really bored and lonely. He watched T.V. and texted Courtney. This was there conversation.

Ryan: Hi.

Courtney: Hey.

R: You know, I donÔÇÖt like it when dad is away, he has to stop.

C: Yeah, you seem lonely there.

R: And tomorrows my birthday. I think heÔÇÖll forget that too.

C: How could you say that? HeÔÇÖs your dad!

R: Yeah, but he didnÔÇÖt remember it last year.

C: So?

R: Or the year before.

C: Oh.

R: AND the year before.

C: Dang, why donÔÇÖt you remind him?

R: I do. He forgets anyway.

C: My dad does too.

R: IÔÇÖm thinking about running away. I canÔÇÖt take his crap anymore.

C: I have been thinking about the same thing. We should run away together.

R: That sounds cool. Gather some things. We leave tonight.

C: OK, see you at Bass St.

R: Coolio. BD! See you there. Bye!

C: Bye.

And that was that. They ran away that night and were missing when Robert came home. Robert panicked and called 911. CourtneyÔÇÖs parents were asleep, so they didnÔÇÖt know. They found out the next morning, and also called 911. The search was on.

Ryan and Courtney were out on their own. Probably for good. Courtney was scared, but Ryan was braver, but still scared. They met a nice man that lived on the streets named Donnie McGee. People called him Mr. McGee because he was a business man before he went bankrupt and lost his wife, kids, house, and basically, his life. Life sucked for Mr. McGee, but he didnÔÇÖt seem to take it too harshly. He sort of enjoyed it. Ryan and Courtney became instant friends with the hobo business man and they lived together. Ryan thought this was better than living with Robert, but Courtney wanted to go home. Ryan reassured that it would be okay......

Probably your best spin-off. I'm proud of how far you've come. :bow:

Of course, it's not perfect. The "Smooth move, Sandy." part in Episode 12 seemed a bit odd. It would have been funny if Sandy looked up or something and said "Hey! Who's that supposed to be?"

Other than that, great spin-off. Gets an A- from me. 630566.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Probably your best spin-off. I'm proud of how far you've come. :bow:

Of course, it's not perfect. The "Smooth move, Sandy." part in Episode 12 seemed a bit odd. It would have been funny if Sandy looked up or something and said "Hey! Who's that supposed to be?"

Other than that, great spin-off. Gets an A- from me. 630566.gif

I'll add it in, that's a good idea. I'll even credit you. 125508.gif644389.gif

Episode 14: Home? What is Home?

Ryan and Mr. McGee just got back from a night on the town when they saw Courtney crying. Mr. McGee told Ryan to take care of it. Ryan went over, and Mr. McGee shrugged.

ÔÇ£Uh,ÔÇØ Ryan began, ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs wrong?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I want to go home.ÔÇØ Courtney sobbed. ÔÇ£I canÔÇÖt take this anymore. I want my mom, my dad, my dog, my family, my friends! My life! I want my life back! I donÔÇÖt like this idea anymore! Can you take me home?ÔÇØ

Ryan hesitated. He decided that he didnÔÇÖt like faring on his own either. But they couldnÔÇÖt leave Mr. McGee! He was going to be alone if they left him!

ÔÇ£I will do my best.ÔÇØ Ryan said, pulling Courtney into a hug. She didnÔÇÖt resist. She wanted him to. She even gave him a quick peck. Ryan felt heroic, but kept his composure.

ÔÇ£But we canÔÇÖt forget about Mr. McGee.ÔÇØ Ryan added.

ÔÇ£You can go on without me, donÔÇÖt worry.ÔÇØ Mr. McGee said.

ÔÇ£Are you sure?ÔÇØ Courtney asked.

ÔÇ£Yeah.ÔÇØ Mr. McGee said.

ÔÇ£Well, OK.ÔÇØ Ryan said.

Ryan and Courtney left Mr. McGee the next morning. It was a tearful separation. So for everyoneÔÇÖs sake, I will just skip the tearful separation. Believe me, there was a separation, and yes, it was tearful. Even Ryan let out some emotion. Okay, a lot of emotion. Ryan walked Courtney to her house and bid her farewell. They shared another kiss and Ryan left. Ryan walked to his house and went inside. There was Robert, at the kitchen table. He was crying. Ryan walked into the room. Robert was shocked.

ÔÇ£Dad,ÔÇØ Ryan said, ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm home.ÔÇØ

Then they had a tearful reunion.

ÔÇ£Oh my god!ÔÇØ Robert said. ÔÇ£I canÔÇÖt believe itÔÇÖs you!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Yeah.ÔÇØ Ryan said. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry for running away. I just want to spend more time with my dad.ÔÇØ

Robert was touched when he heard his son say those words. They hugged. Fade Out.

-----------------

This was a jolly episode. Please review!

Episode 15: Mr. McGeeÔÇÖs Present

Ryan and Courtney were glad to be home again, but they couldnÔÇÖt stop thinking of Mr. McGee. He was a nice, calm, gentle, and not to mention laid-back and down-to-earth kind-of-man. He was especially nice, calm, down-to-earth, and all the other things I said with the kids. Ryan and Courtney decided to give him a present. A big one that heÔÇÖd always remember.

They walked to the corner where he lived to give him his surprise. But he wasnÔÇÖt there. They set the surprise ($2,000 provided by Robert) by his tent and left. They felt good about themselves.

Today, Stuart and Stan finally got their little girl. They adopted her! They were so happy.

ÔÇ£I love you, Li Ming!ÔÇØ said Stan.

ÔÇ£Me too!ÔÇØ said Stuart.

They couldnÔÇÖt have been happier. But I donÔÇÖt think Stuart and Stan were ready yet. I think they went too fast. Taking care of Li Ming was harder than they thought. They found out that she was going through her ÔÇ£terrible twosÔÇØ stage. Stan and Stuart were tired, stressed, and slightly depressed. Parenting to early does this to people (No offense to 70s). They loved Li Ming, but they couldnÔÇÖt care for her. They were about to give up, until FatherÔÇÖs day the next morning.

She drew them a picture. A picture of the family. It was her best drawing that she ever drew. She woke up her dads and showed them her picture. They were touched and felt like good parents. They decided not to give up quite yet. They decided to venture on. Into the giant, gargantuan world of parenting.

Ryan and Courtney visited Mr. McGeeÔÇÖs site again the next morning. They saw something they didnÔÇÖt want to see. There was Mr. McGee, lying next to his tent. Dead. Bullet wounds in his stomach. Ryan knelt down to him and started to cry. A lot. More than he has ever cried in his life. Courtney didnÔÇÖt cry as much as him, but cried a lot too. They lost a dear friend.

ÔÇ£Once a friend is gone, they can never come back.ÔÇØ Ryan shivered, with giant tears rolling down his face. ÔÇ£But they never really leave. They are still there. In your hearts and souls, they dwell, feeling welcome because they are welcome. Your heart is their home. And as long as you live, that person will live there, until you die and move into someone elseÔÇÖs soul. By the time the world ends and there is only one person left in the world, everyone will be in his or her heart and soul. There everyone will rejoice and live in a world of peace, harmony, and joy. Not to mention happiness. ÔÇ£

Courtney cried harder.

ÔÇ£Those were the most beautiful words I have ever heard in my life.ÔÇØ cried Courtney.

They sat there, mourning over Mr. McGee, for a long time.

SpongeBob and Sandy were watching T.V. one night, and a stranger knocked on the door. SpongeBob answered it.

ÔÇ£What do you want, sir?ÔÇØ SpongeBob asked.

The stranger pulled out a gun.

--------------------------

C-c-c-c-CLIFFHANGER! See you tomorrow with the next exciting part of The SpongeBob Show. Only 5 more episode until the season finale which will be big, long, and DRAMATIC! Keep an eye out for the next episode of-

THE SPONGEBOB SHOW!!!!!!

I am Webizoid, telling you until next time, you'll just have to wait. But you can review!

Preview:

(shows The SpongeBob Show cast and crew at Mr. McGee's funeral)

(shows SpongeBob getting shot by the stranger at his door)

Sandy: (Screaming) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(shows Sandy beating up the stranger)

(shows Patrick and Libby kissing)

(shows Stuart and Stan protecting Li Ming from an unknown source)

(shows SpongeBob in the hospital)

(shows Jessica sobbing)

(shows Ethan screaming to the clouds)

Ethan: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

An all new The SpongeBob Show! Tomorrow at (unknown time) only on The Spin-Off channel.