• Advertisement

Ask Crushing

crushingmayhem

42 minutes ago, Spongetron but Festive said:

Do robots even have genders? I saw 2B refer to Pascal as a he, but I wouldn't think they would have a gender

I doubt they have genders. 2B probably called Pascal a he because he's a leader basically. But in the end they're just robots.

45 minutes ago, Spongetron but Festive said:

So, why didn't you tell me Persona was kinda depressing? XD

Why didn't you ask? :P Its not a problem though since its an awesome game. And besides, your mission in the game is to change people's hearts. Pretty much curing people of depression.

Gintoki, how was your Christmas? I would have been there, but it seems like my invitation got lost in the mail. No matter, I wish you the best of holidays....while I waited for 2 days... outside your house on stand by for the holiday party......

XskHmBA.png

8 hours ago, Honey-chan♡ said:

Gintoki, how was your Christmas? I would have been there, but it seems like my invitation got lost in the mail. No matter, I wish you the best of holidays....while I waited for 2 days... outside your house on stand by for the holiday party......

XskHmBA.png

11142629cafe4ac8fe4ce31a171b10d1f53746d4

So sorry to hear that Katsura, I was taking Sadaharu out for a trip and then the whole party planning so I didn't have time to invite you. But i'll make the most of it by giving you a gift:

gintama___dakimakura_by_nuriko_kun.jpg

3 hours ago, Spongetron but Festive said:

Hey crush, do you think our friendship is getting stronger? :3

Well you certainly have lived to my expectations and even got some games I have so I'd say its gotten better.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Honey-chan♡ said:

Would you far as to maybe say @Takasugi2665.png is attractive? Haha asking for a friend.

He can be my friend anytime, that's what I always want and yeah he's attractive.

1 hour ago, Spongetron but Festive said:

Do you believe that DMC5 is real? I do :3

Its real, very real!!!

• Like 1