• Advertisement

Three Reasons Why SpongeBob in TSWCF is a better superhero

Cha

Most of us seen the episodes; The Sponge Who Could Fly (The Lost Episode), and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IIII (The one where everyone becomes superheros). But, after thinking about this for a while, I have concluded that SpongeBob was a better superhero in TSWCF than in MM and BB IIII. I saw some, "3 reasons why ____" topics before on another site and thought it would be perfect for my idea.

Note: I don't dislike any superhero form of SpongeBob, I am just giving my opinion.

Reason 1: SpongeBob created a hero. In The Sponge Who Could Fly, SpongeBob goes through many tests to try to fly and grief from others who don't believe in him. While, in MM and BB IIII, he just puts on a costume.

Reason 2: SpongeBob created an original hero. When SB was the Quickster, he was only the second generation of being him. While, the inflatable pants idea (well it was more Patrick's idea about the pants (check episode Pretty Patties for further info)) was a brand new type of superhero.

Reason 3: SpongeBob's costume can never be destroyed. What I meant by that was that SpongeBob has many pairs of pants that he can just inflate with his hair blow dryer. I am not sure of the Quickster uniform can be destroyed, but you never know.

Also additonal reason is that he can shoot rainbows from his behind. Kinda cool if you ask me.

SpongeBob was also a superhero in Mermain Man vs SpongeBob. He was Fryboy: Defender of the Krabby Patty. He was pretty cool like that as much as he was in TSWCF.

Oh yeah that's true too. I liked his hair piece. :P