• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Well, her physical health has been declining the past year or two and today we noticed she may really be completely blind?

Sorry Jenks, bum deals. :( I have a cat that's been blind for a couple years now. I would take her to the vet. If her health isn't costing thousands of dollars, I would take care of her for the rest of her life she has.

Awww, sorry to hear that chaz =( we're sorta in the same money situation too?

Thanks Jenks. :) What I've learned with another cat we use to have is, if hundreds/thousands of bills and bills keep piling up for a life support animal, the smart yet extremely hard thing to do is pull the plug. At the end of the day it comes down to that the never ending financial burden of a human is greater than an animal.

*hugs both Cha and Jenkins*? :(

*hugs back* Thanks Claps. Blind or not I still love my ginger, unlimited kitty all the same. :)

I have a feeling that's where it's gonna go, especially with my dad still having debt collectors hounding him for my mom's treatments still?

Yeah, your dad has it hard off already. I say take care of your doggie until she's at the stage where she's on life support. As I can remember before we did the same, my mom told me that it's better than them being a vegetable the rest of their lives. :(

I had to put my dog down seven years ago. His kidney was failing on him and it cost way too much to make him live for another year. It was the hardest thing we've ever had to do?

I had to put my dog down seven years ago. His kidney was failing on him and it cost way too much to make him live for another year. It was the hardest thing we've ever had to do?

*hugs Clappy immensely* It's never easy to do. :(

I'm sure my dad would like to keep her around until it gets really bad but my grandma doesn't seem to wanna deal with animals anymore?

Maybe your dad and you should take care of her for a little while longer? I mean if you so earnestly want her. Oh I just realized back up there, I wasn't talking about my blind cat having to cost thousands, but I've had that happen with another kitty.