• Advertisement

my top 30 worst spongebob episodes.

spongebobfan29

In this forum i will tell you my top 30 worst episodes and in the reply section give me your opinon about these

Let's begin!

30. Dear Vikings

29. Bossy Boots

28. Rule of Dumb

27. The Krusty Plate

26. Waiting

25. Big Sister Sam

24. Professor Squidward

23. Mrs Puff Your'e Fired

22. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

21. Spongebob's Last Stand

20. The Gift of Gum

19. Shell of a Man

18. Penny Foolish

17. Wigstruck

16. Fungus Among Us

15. SquidBob TentaclePants

14. Sun Bleached

13. Pets or Pests

12. A Pal for Gary

11. The Splinter

10. Barnacle Face

9. Sandy's Rocket

8. Krabby Land

7. Squidward's School For Grown Ups

6. Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy 1

5. SpongeBob. B.C

4. To Love A Patty

3. Pressure

2. The Battle Of Bikini Bottom

1. Reef Blowers

list your opinon on each episode i listed:D

30. Dear Vikings - Dull episode, but I don't think it has anything bottom of the barrel-worthy.

29. Bossy Boots - Not the strongest from Season 2, and being a Pearl hater I can actually kind of understand this. But it still seems harsh.

28. Rule of Dumb - Should be higher.

27. The Krusty Plate - Again, just a dull episode. MAYBE Bottom 30-worthy.

26. Waiting - This was dull, but it also had a bad characterization of SpongeBob. Should be higher.

25. Big Sister Sam - This one was just okay.

24. Professor Squidward - Underrated to the extreme.

23. Mrs Puff Your'e Fired - One of the best of Season 4, not sure what would be wrong with it.

22. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - So unmemorable that I don't remember it.

21. Spongebob's Last Stand - This episode was decent.

20. The Gift of Gum - I don't see the bad in this episode, it was just dull.

19. Shell of a Man - A hidden gem of Season 4.

18. Penny Foolish - One of the most underrated episodes. It's not offensively bad as a lot of people think. Still, it's no picnic.

17. Wigstruck - Okay, but I can see why it's here.

16. Fungus Among Us - Gross episode. Should be higher.

15. SquidBob TentaclePants - Dull episode (and seriously, if you manage to make an episode where two polar opposites get fused together dull, then there's something wrong). Not Bottom 30-worthy, though. Maybe.

14. Sun Bleached - Again, just dull.

13. Pets or Pests - I don't believe I've seen this one.

12. A Pal for Gary - Dull (kind of like my broken record comments, I'll admit :P).

11. The Splinter - Underrated to the extreme, once again. Still, it's not that funny.

10. Barnacle Face - Haven't seen.

9. Sandy's Rocket - Not the strongest from Season 1, and I can even see why it might be on here, but I don't think it's Bottom 30-worthy, personally.

8. Krabby Land - This just confuses me. What's wrong with this one?

7. Squidward's School For Grown Ups - EDIT: Just realized that I did see this one. Wasn't very memorable, evidently. :P But not Bottom 30-worthy by any means.

6. Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy 1 - Most underrated MM&BB episode, it looks like. You've got a friend in Clappy for this one, but I love it.

5. SpongeBob. B.C - I liked this one, actually. It gets a bad rap, but I don't think it's that bad.

4. To Love A Patty - This episode is inoffensively dull, much like a lot of the others.

3. Pressure - What's so bad about this one?

2. The Battle Of Bikini Bottom - Boring, but not disgusting, as I presume the reason why you ranked it.

1. Reef Blowers - Definitely a good contender for number one, but I'd place it lower.

Overall, interesting list. I disagree strongly with some of your choices, but if you can explain your opinions to me, I think we've got ourselves a good debate.

30. Dear Vikings - Dull episode, but I don't think it has anything bottom of the barrel-worthy.

29. Bossy Boots - Not the strongest from Season 2, and being a Pearl hater I can actually kind of understand this. But it still seems harsh.

28. Rule of Dumb - Should be higher.

27. The Krusty Plate - Again, just a dull episode. MAYBE Bottom 30-worthy.

26. Waiting - This was dull, but it also had a bad characterization of SpongeBob. Should be higher.

25. Big Sister Sam - This one was just okay.

24. Professor Squidward - Underrated to the extreme.

23. Mrs Puff Your'e Fired - One of the best of Season 4, not sure what would be wrong with it.

22. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - So unmemorable that I don't remember it.

21. Spongebob's Last Stand - This episode was decent.

20. The Gift of Gum - I don't see the bad in this episode, it was just dull.

19. Shell of a Man - A hidden gem of Season 4.

18. Penny Foolish - One of the most underrated episodes. It's not offensively bad as a lot of people think. Still, it's no picnic.

17. Wigstruck - Okay, but I can see why it's here.

16. Fungus Among Us - Gross episode. Should be higher.

15. SquidBob TentaclePants - Dull episode (and seriously, if you manage to make an episode where two polar opposites get fused together dull, then there's something wrong). Not Bottom 30-worthy, though. Maybe.

14. Sun Bleached - Again, just dull.

13. Pets or Pests - I don't believe I've seen this one.

12. A Pal for Gary - Dull (kind of like my broken record comments, I'll admit :P).

11. The Splinter - Underrated to the extreme, once again. Still, it's not that funny.

10. Barnacle Face - Haven't seen.

9. Sandy's Rocket - Not the strongest from Season 1, and I can even see why it might be on here, but I don't think it's Bottom 30-worthy, personally.

8. Krabby Land - This just confuses me. What's wrong with this one?

7. Squidward's School For Grown Ups - Haven't seen.

6. Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy 1 - Most underrated MM&BB episode, it looks like. You've got a friend in Clappy for this one, but I love it.

5. SpongeBob. B.C - I liked this one, actually. It gets a bad rap, but I don't think it's that bad.

4. To Love A Patty - This episode is inoffensively dull, much like a lot of the others.

3. Pressure - What's so bad about this one?

2. The Battle Of Bikini Bottom - Boring, but not disgusting, as I presume the reason why you ranked it.

1. Reef Blowers - Definitely a good contender for number one, but I'd place it lower.

Overall, interesting list. I disagree strongly with some of your choices, but if you can explain your opinions to me, I think we've got ourselves a good debate.

23. i just found it overated and dull it wan't funny to me either. 8. Two words: SPONGEBOB ABUSE! 3. sandy being rude to spongebob , Drags on, the way they look on land disgusts me.

30. Dear Vikings- Haven't seen this in a while, but I didn't mind it.

29. Bossy Boots- I could see if you don't like Pearl, but this episode isn't one of top favorite either.

28. Rule of Dumb - It was alright, knowing Patrick was apart of a royal family was cool. But Patrick did become a jerk, so you might not like it for that reason.

27. The Krusty Plate-An random short episode, but I thought it had some funny jokes in it.

26. Waiting- Alot of crying and other stuff. This can be a worst episode.

25. Big Sister Sam- The personality of Sam might bring this in the list.

24. Professor Squidward- I kind of like this episode, so I wouldn't put it in my list.

23. Mrs Puff Your'e Fired- It was alright, but I liked seeing SpongeBob learning how to drive some what.

22. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy- UGH, this might be my least favorite episode of all, it just annoys me with Sandy abuse.

21. Spongebob's Last Stand- I found this episode having good messages, but the beginning could be annoying.

20. The Gift of Gum- I didn't mind this episode probably because they show alot of the characters in it.

19. Shell of a Man- Fine episode,

18. Penny Foolish- Shows Mr. Krabs greedy side and alot of SB fans have this in their least favorites, I have also grown to disliking this sort of.

17. Wigstruck- Thought this episode was decent and liked seeing SB in a wig.

16. Fungus Among Us- Kind of nasty and I feel bad when SpongeBob is in that air bubble. :(

15. SquidBob TentaclePants- Creepy is all I have to say. It's one of my least favorites.

14. Sun Bleached- I thought this episode was alright, it reminded me of a summer episode.

13. Pets or Pests- Didn't like this episode, thought it was gross with the worms.

12. A Pal for Gary--I liked seeing Gary as the main character in this, but the creature was creepy.

11. The Splinter- Even though most people find this their least favorite, I don't mind watching this. I liked seeing Patrick in his doctor outfit.

10. Barnacle Face- One of my least favorite episodes of Season 8, but still not as bad as other episodes.

9. Sandy's Rocket- I thought this episode was cool because they actually went into space for the first time. Some parts were alright after they landed on the "moon".

8. Krabby Land- One of my favorite episodes, I thought the whole waiting for Mr. Krabs to bring Krabby the Clown was the best part.

7. Squidward's School For Grown Ups- Enjoyed this episode for the many new buildings that Patrick and Squidward went into. The ending with the song was awesome, didn't like the music used for this episode, but that's just how it goes.

6. Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy 1- I don't think this should be on here, because in my opinion it started up the super heros in this show.

5. SpongeBob. B.C- Haven't seen this in ages, but I liked all the uniqueness.

4. To Love A Patty- I thought this episode was funny with SpongeBob falling in love with an object. xD

3. Pressure- One of my favorites. Even though the lesson was "you might be good at something, no one can be best at everything", it also showed me it doesn't matter who you are, if you breathe water or air. That's why it sticks out to me and also because of stunts they pull.

2. The Battle Of Bikini Bottom- I liked seeing the differences between Patrick and SpongeBob. The war scenes maybe lacked a little from what I remember. Kind of bland, so I could see this on here.

1. Reef Blowers- You mean the short between the first two episodes? :P Well, I thought it was random, but quite nice to watch.

I don't really mind most of the SB episodes, just to let you know. This is quite a list and I'm glad to see you on SBC. :D

8. Two words: SPONGEBOB ABUSE!
I guess that's a valid reason, but I didn't mind it.

3. sandy being rude to spongebob , Drags on, the way they look on land disgusts me.

1. I don't agree with the whole "rude" thing. I think that the rudeness was evenly distributed.

2. Why does it disgust you?

I guess that's a valid reason, but I didn't mind it.

1. I don't agree with the whole "rude" thing. I think that the rudeness was evenly distributed.

2. Why does it disgust you?

1. well, you do have a point, but the way sandy kept telling spongebob about how much better she is just got me furious.

2. it disgusts me because they look totally different and their color just made me feel like i was gonna die of disgustness

Like i said though this is just my opinon im not forcing people to hate these episodes or anything just sharing my thoughts on this site. besides that is what these threads are for right?

Like i said though this is just my opinon im not forcing people to hate these episodes or anything just sharing my thoughts on this site. besides that is what these threads are for right?
For sure. I'm just trying to engage a little debate to make this thread interesting.

Hey Guys! I hope you don't mind if I quickly change my list. I noticed that some of my least favorite episodes aren't on there.

30. Bossy Boots

29. A Flea In Her Dome

28. Dear Vikings

27. Funny Pants

26. Rule Of Dumb

25. Night Light

24. The Krusty Plate

23. Mrs Puff You're Fired

22. Karate Island

21. Shell Of A Man

20. Someone's in the kitchen with Sandy

19. All That Glitters