• Advertisement

Weird Al Yankovic

JCM

Don't like him as much as I used to, but he's still a pretty great artist. Some of my favorites include Amish Paradise, a lot of the polka medleys, and Trapped in the Drive Thru.

And most of all, Albuquerque.

• Like 2

On 3/30/2016 at 10:39 PM, Larry David said:

Don't like him as much as I used to, but he's still a pretty great artist. Some of my favorites include Amish Paradise, a lot of the polka medleys, and Trapped in the Drive Thru.

And most of all, Albuquerque.

On 3/30/2016 at 10:39 PM, Larry David said:

Don't like him as much as I used to, but he's still a pretty great artist.

dude

shut the actual fuck up

you just listened to his essential album just yesterday

and weird al is for everybody

This is just my way of saying I regret what I said 2 years ago and now I like even more songs from him that haven't been mentioned above. Ode to a Superhero, I'll Sue Ya (first indirect exposure to Rage Against the Machine when I was 10), I Lost on Jeopardy, Genius in France, I could really go on about the songs I've been getting into.

I love Weird Al to death. Dude's a gigantic influence to me. I don't know if I could even list my favorite songs by him. It'd just be so hard.

Something that's cool about him is that when he's not trying to parody songs, his original non parody songs are fantastic. "The Biggest Ball Of Twine In Minnesota" is probably my favorite. 

Edited by CyanideFishbone