• Advertisement

Patrick's Staycation Nominated for an Annie

Shark Tale

Yup, SB is up for Annie. The episode nominated is Patrick's Staycation!

Writing in a Television Production

Blake Lemons, William Reiss, C.H. Greenblatt, Derek Evanick, Diana Lafyatis, Neil Graf “Disney Fish Hooks – Fish School Musical” – Disney Television Animation

Carolyn Omine “The Simpsons -Treehouse of Horror XXII” – Gracie Films

Dani Michaeli, Sean Charmatz, Nate Cash, Luke Brookshier, Paul Tibbitt “SpongeBob SquarePants - Patrick’s Staycation” – Nickelodeon

Josh Weinstein “Futurama - All The President’s Heads” – The Curiosity Company in association with 20th Century Fox Television

Kevin Sullivan, Will Schifrin, Ray DeLaurentis “TUFF Puppy Thunder Dog” – Nickelodeon

Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis “Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 – The Creditor” – Williams Street Studios, Adult Swim

Ray DeLaurentis, Will Schifrin, Kevin Sullivan “Fairly OddParents “Invasion of the Dads” – Nickelodeon

Steve Wermers-Skelton, Kevin Deters “Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice” – Walt Disney Animation Studios

Guest ssj4gogita4

None of the episodes are bad. I do agree there are better ones but this one is not bad. But like I said before, I can't see sponge on winning against the other shows even with a better episode.

Haven't seen this episode, but it looks like it has some intense competition this year. My favorite on that list might come as a surprise, but...

Invasion of the Dads - Fairly Oddparents

I am just as shocked as anyone who reads this post, but I actually thoroughly enjoyed that episode. Especially shocking since I haven't been enjoying The Fairly Oddparents since the inclusion of Poof.

Invasion of the Dads - Fairly Oddparents

I am just as shocked as anyone who reads this post, but I actually thoroughly enjoyed that episode. Especially shocking since I haven't been enjoying The Fairly Oddparents since the inclusion of Poof.

I liked that episode, too. The show isn't as great as it once was, but it's still pretty great.