• Advertisement

Krabs' Kitchen

70s

In this spin-off that was put to rest, spin-off characters faced off to be the head chef at a new restaurant. I'll be posting episodes of the Hell's Kitchen-like spin-off soon.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I'm a Hell's Kitchen lover so this should be entertaining. 428899.gif
Unfortunately, I made this in the summer, made one episode, then got bored of it. =/ I'm getting nostalgic though, so I may continue it eventually.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Unfortunately, I made this in the summer, made one episode, then got bored of it. =/ I'm getting nostalgic though, so I may continue it eventually.

Okay, hopefully you do. 630566.gif

Here's the first, and only episode-

KK S1 Day 1 (1)- In this pilot episode, Mr. Krabs gets an idea. He will train 16 chefs, and have them compete to be the head chef at Mr. KrabsÔÇÖ new gourmet restaurant, The Un-Krusty Krab. He becomes Chef Krabs. In this episode, we meet the 16 chefs that will be participating in the competition.

1. Yvonne (The Misadventures of Patrick Star)

2. Hades (The Guitar Lord)

3. Jeremy (The Misadventures of Patrick Star)

4. Zeus (The Guitar Lord)

5. Pierce (PatrickÔÇÖs Paradise/Pierce in the City)

6. Sandy (Gone Nutty)

7. Fred (FredÔÇÖs Road Trip)

8. Nikk (Adventures in Coralwood)

9. Jaylon (Conch City)

10. Angela (Conch City)

11. MermaidMan (MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold)

12. Aphrodite (The Guitar Lord)

13. Tanner

14. Becca

15. Elizabeth

16. Lindsay

The 16 contestants walk into KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen. There in front of themÔǪ is Chef Krabs. On his right side is SpongeBob SqaurePants, and on the left side is Squidward Tentacles. SpongeBob looks excited, and Squidward looks, not so excitedÔǪ. ÔÇ£Welcome to KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen!ÔÇØ SpongeBob says. And then Chef Krabs mouths ÔÇÿDonÔÇÖt be so cheerfulÔÇÖ to SpongeBob, and SpongeBob then becomes solemn. Chef Krabs gets ready to tell them everything.

Today you will begin your descent into Hell, he said. But we couldnt call the show Hells Kitchen due to some copyright issues The contestants looked nervous. Today you will have an easy challenge: unpack. But first, I have to split you up into two teams, which should not be very difficult. There are 16 of you, therefore there are 8 people on each team. You see your names on the screen behind me. Female names are bold, and male names are italicized. Ladies, you are the Orange Team. Gentlemen, you are the Green Team. So now, get unpacking! he yelled, and the 16 contestants ran off to their dormitories and unloaded their things.

(HADES) ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt know. Chef Krabs seemed like an okay guy. Just kind of angry. But I will win this competition.ÔÇØ

(MERMAIDMAN) ÔÇ£EVIL! Wait, what? Oh, Chef Krabs. He seems a little young, but he could do a good job.ÔÇØ

(JEREMY) ÔÇ£Why do I care about Chef Krabs? All I care about is winning this competition so I can become head chef at that restaurant. IÔÇÖll do anything to win this.ÔÇØ

(ANGELA) I dont know he was kind of creepy, but he seems okay. The person Im worried about is Squidward.

(SANDY) Come on, hes Mr. Krabs. Its not like Im scared of him! Well, not really

When they are done packing, Squidward uses a bullhorn to yell, ÔÇ£Get down here! NOW!ÔÇØ and he says, ÔÇ£This job will be so much better than my job at the Krusty Krab,ÔÇØ under his breath. All 16 contestants march down the stairs, and stand with their teams. Chef Krabs walks in, and asks if they are ready for the dinner service. They nod. Chef Krabs says ÔÇ£SpongeBob, open KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen!ÔÇØ and the teams go into their separate kitchens, and the orders start flooding in. Tanner is doing a great job, cooking his appetizers quickly, but then he slips and MermaidMan falls on him. Mr. Krabs walks in and says, ÔÇ£Get off of him, you pig!ÔÇØ to which MermaidMan gets slightly upset and intimidated, but then gets off.

(MERMAIDMAN) He had no right to talk to me that way. Young whippersnapper

After Tanner and MermaidManÔÇÖs incident in the Green Kitchen, Chef Krabs goes to see how the women are doing in the Orange Kitchen. They are already pushing out appetizers, but Nikk is having trouble preparing her entr?®e. Aphrodite tries to help her out.

(NIKK) ÔÇ£Oh my, god! That girl needed to back off before I slapped her across the face! I was fine, and I didnÔÇÖt need some fresh-out-of-high-school chick telling me what I needed to do!ÔÇØ

The dinner service continues, and the Orange Team finally gets out its entr?®es. Then, a customer complains that there is a worm in her food. Chef Krabs goes to Fred, who had cooked the pasta. ÔÇ£Ridiculous!!ÔÇØ he yells.

Youre ridiculous Fred said.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm going to pretend I didnÔÇÖt hear that!ÔÇØ Chef Krabs yelled. ÔÇ£Get to work! I donÔÇÖt want to see another (bleep)ing worm in a customerÔÇÖs food!ÔÇØ

(FRED) Chef Krabs caught me at a bad time. Im lucky I didnt disrespect him again. He probably would have kicked me out. It would suck to be the first one to leave. Embarrassing.

The dinner service continues to get worse and worse as it continues. Then, when MermaidMan serves a pregnant women raw pork, he closes down KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen without finishing the service. Then, they are all standing in line. ÔÇ£Okay, obviously, the worst team was the Green Team. The best of the worst was Pierce. So, Pierce, I want you to come up with two names for elimination. I expect you down here at 9:00 tonight. You have too hours.ÔÇØ

(PIERCE) ÔÇ£Whoooooo! Best of the worst, baby!ÔÇØ

Pierce manages to come up with three names with no issue: Tanner, MermaidMan, and Fred.

(PIERCE) Tanner slipped. MermaidMan fell on him and served a pregnant lady. And Fred served someone a pasta with a worm in it! When I think about it, what Tanner did wasnt so bad it was an accident.

Then, after two hours of thinking, the Green Team and the Orange Team come down. ÔÇ£Okay Pierce. After that pitiful dinner service, have you come up with two names for elimination?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Yes, chef,ÔÇØ Pierce said.

ÔÇ£First nominee and why?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£My first nominee is Fred, because he served a patron a pasta that had a worm in it, and that whole disrespect thing also comes into play.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Second nominee and why?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£My second nominee is MermaidMan, because he fell on top of Tanner in the kitchen, and because he served a pregnant woman raw pork.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Fred, MermaidMan, come up here,ÔÇØ Chef Krabs said. Then, MermaidMan begins to snore. ÔÇ£MERMAIDMAN!ÔÇØ Chef Krabs screams, and MermaidMan wakes up and walks down to stand in front of Chef Krabs, right beside Fred.

ÔÇ£Fred, why do you think you should stay in KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen?ÔÇØ Mr. Krabs asked.

ÔÇ£I am a hard worker, first of all, and IÔÇÖm not over 100 years old,ÔÇØ Fred said, with obvious annoyance in his voice.

ÔÇ£Why do you think you should stay in KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen, MermaidMan?ÔÇØ Chef Krabs asked.

ÔÇ£Because I know how to cook,ÔÇØ MermaidMan said.

ÔÇ£Okay, IÔÇÖve made my decision,ÔÇØ said Chef Krabs. ÔÇ£Fred, take off your jacket, and leave KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen.ÔÇØ

Fred walks out.

(FRED) ÔÇ£Like I said, it was embarrassing. But hey, you canÔÇÖt win ÔÇÿem all, right? Disrespecting Chef Krabs was a big mistake, and I feel bad for the next person who does.ÔÇØ

Next week on KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen: After barely surviving a horrible dinner service, the 15 remaining chefs have their first challenge, and they are also crossing their fingers that they can complete this dinner service. Tune in next time on KrabsÔÇÖ Kitchen!

---

What do you think?

Archived