• Advertisement

Possible new episodes...

CDCB

As part of IFTA (Institute for the Arts), in my Creative Writing class, one of the assignments was to write a letter. I chose to write a letter to Nickelodeon suggesting two SpongeBob episode ideas of mine.

They are:

Charity Krabs: Mr. Krabs starts a door-to-door charity business with SpongeBob and Patrick putting on persuasive puppet shows, trying to get people to donate to the charity...otherwise known as Mr. Krabs himself.

Gary-go-Round: SpongeBob is walking Gary in the Bikini Bottom Park one day when Gary meets a new snail that looks exactly like him. They enjoy each other's company, but when it's time to leave, SpongeBob accidentally takes home the Gary look-alike by mistake! Will they ever get reunited?

To give Nick an idea of how the episodes would go, I'm sending rough drafts of the episodes along with my letter.

Now I know it's highly unlikely that they could get approved. But hey, it's always worth a shot. Even if they don't get accepted, the response from Nick would be enough to let me know how good these ideas are.

So I thought I'd let you all know this, just in case. I'll update the thread when I get the letter sent in.

Wish me luck! 125508.gif