• Advertisement

*Untitled TVFan95 SpongeBob Spinoff*

Karen

Well here I go again. This is my first attempt during this account revival to create a spin-off.

Thing is I've never really made a spin-off that I am proud of. Sure SpongeBob 'n' Friends may have had a COUPLE of good episodes, but most were all-around mediocre and not memorable. Plus it only used SpongeBob characters, never using any own spin-off characters to any depth. Also little plot development occured outside of pretty much the finale.

So here it is, the spin-off I've always wanted to create:

It stars...SpongeBob. Yeah, not sounding too different so far. But here's the plotline.

SpongeBob is banished from Bikini Bottom (for a reason that will be explained in the Pilot). Here's a basic show summary:

-We follow SpongeBob's life in Seaweed Springs, where we meet many new characters, then witness numerous plot and character developments.

-He is opening up a place called "The Sponge", which is half restaurant and half bar. Many plotlines and relationships begin here.

- We also get to see how Bikini Bottom has changed without the beloved sea sponge, and let's just say, things get quite different.

-Every season a close friend of SpongeBob's is allowed to come live with him for a month, and whoever he picks must come (unless they have a legitimate reason why they cannot). Certain starfishes may be pleased to get chosen, other squids may not.

First episode coming tomorrow. What do you guys think, does it sound like it has potential or that it'll be total *dolphin noise*?

• Like 1