• Advertisement

Spin-off Island: Redemption Isle

Clappy

Your going to be some kind of announcer for TV commercials, I just know it Tvguy 428899.gif

I actually can see that in his future based off the way he posts. He has a good sales premise towards him. 428899.gif

Anywho, I got your two characters Elastic.

Laneld (Storm Racers)

Skodwarde (Skodwarde)

Pearl Krabs (Team Spongebob)

Mary (Chasing After Her)

Sebastion (The Journey of Sebastion)

Titan (Pisces Moon)

Fred (The Journey of Fred)

70s (Down Under)

Quirky (Spongebob in Space)

Cody (Jackfish)

Mud Man (Mud Man)

Only seven more spots left......hurry up and nominate some of your characters 70s before you miss the boat. 428899.gif

I'd like to nominate Seth from Bikini Top.

Character Traits: Seth is a loving, fun character, although he can be explosive if angered. He is caring, tough, and willing (I think you know what I mean). He won't back down, is brave, and somewhat intelligent. 630566.gif

I'd like to nominate 2, plz?(Steel did D:)

Aaron from SpongeBlade, of course 428899.gif(Aaron = Badass, loner, WANTS TO WIN!)

And, Spongepool from...Spongepool = Psychotic, deadpan, and loves his gun. (If only one can be nominated, then it can be Aaron)

Old Man Jenkins from Break A Leg!: An extremely old drug addicted war veteran who loves the young people and good ole music.
Sorry brah, trying to only use one character per spin-off. =/

Laneld (Storm Racers)

Skodwarde (Skodwarde)

Pearl Krabs (Team Spongebob)

Mary (Chasing After Her)

Titan (Pisces Moon)

70s (Down Under)

Cody (Jackfish)

Mud Man (Mud Man)

Sierra (Guru Gakuto)

Aaron (Spongblade)

Spongepool (Spongepool)

Seth (Bikini Top)

Taylor (Hitting Rock Bottom)

Marina (Krusty Krab: Years Before SpongeBob)

Only one spot left......then I introduced the two custom made characters 428899.gif

Shin Fu - A guy who takes charge and quick on his feet, but is a team player.
Even though I just said that I am not using multiple characters from the spin-off. 428899.gif

Unless, was Pearl in another one of your spin-offs?

Even though I just said that I am not using multiple characters from the spin-off. 428899.gif

Unless, was Pearl in another one of your spin-offs?

She was in Time bike.

Sorry for the confusion teenj, here is the roster....

Laneld (Storm Racers)

Skodwarde (Skodwarde)

Pearl Krabs (Time Bike)

Mary (Chasing After Her)

Titan (Pisces Moon)

70s (Down Under)

Cody (Jackfish)

Mud Man (Mud Man)

Sierra (Guru Gakuto)

Aaron (Spongblade)

Spongepool (Spongepool)

Seth (Bikini Top)

Taylor (Hitting Rock Bottom)

Marina (Krusty Krab: Years Before SpongeBob)

Shin-Fu (Team Spongebob)

Well now that those roster spots are filled for the 18 spin-off characters, allow me to introduce my two custom made characters

Drake - A handsome fellow who knows how to charm the hell out of everyone he meets.

Jade - A ditzy bubbly girl. May not be the brightest bulb in the bunch, but she has a heart of gold and is loyal to everyone.

Anywho, you guys now have the 20 person cast of SOI: RI

Hopefully, I can get the first episode up this week since (hopefully) I'm not working as much this week.

lol. 428899.gif It's just the abbreviation... SOI. xD
It's better than the abbreviation in Jelly's latest music video thread. It has FAAIL written inside of it. 428899.gif

So the final announcement about this spin-off is the host of the show.

I did plenty of thinking and contradicting about who should be the host. I first thought about making it a user, but users would be so UWS. Then I thought about having vintage tv.com spin-off characters, but I didn't want to confuse newer users on SBC with my referencing. That is why I chose....

Octi from Gen Pat as the host.

He is the only one, no cohosts unless I change my mind while writing.

The first episode will arrive at some point this July. I will start writing tonight and who knows...maybe the first ep could be up by this weekend. 630566.gif

And here is Part 1 of my two part series premiere. Note that all the episodes will probably be around this length, it just feels natural to me.

1. A Whole New Battlefield Part 1

Eighteen characters from spin-offs on SBC and two unfamiliar characters are being taken to this mysterious island in the middle of no where in the deep blue lagoon. For the next couple of weeks, these characters will have to face each other in challenges, where the losing team has to vote someone off. There is a twist this time that the competitors are going to soon be exposed to.

The boat has finally stopped and everyone gets off where a surprise guest awaits there arrival.

Octi: Good morning everyone! Welcome to the remake of the show formerly known as SOA. Since we no longer have the rights and our host, we will just have to make do with what we got! My name is Octi. You may know me from the famous Dragiiin spin-off, Generation Patrick. Now you can call me the host of the new reality series Spin-off Island! Now I want you to open your envelopes.

Everyone opened their envelopes as they saw buffs inside of them. One was red and one was blue. Both with the Spin-off Island logo.

Octi: As you now see, there are two different buffs. That represents that there are two different teams. We named the teams after the two shows that this spin-off is often compared to. The red team is known as the Survivors while the blue team is known as the Campers (from TDI).

Here are the way the teams are set up.

Survivors

Sierra

Pearl

Taylor

Skodwarde

Spongepool

Fred

Aaron

Laneld

Titan

Seth

Campers

Mary

Jade

Marina

70s

Drake

Shin-Fu

Mud Man

Sebastion

Quirky

Cody

Octi: Now that everyone knows who is on their team..time for the first twist of the season. You guys get to vote someone off your team right away without getting to know your fellow teammates. I will hand out the ballots and a marker to each team and you can hold onto your votes until I come around to collect them.

Everyone was shocked as they did not see this move coming. So everyone made their votes and Octi soon collected them and tallied up the votes.

Octi: Ok and the first person voted off this game from the Survivors is.Titan. Please come up this way Titan.

Titan sadly walked forward as he stood next to Octi.

Octi: And as for the first person voted off from the CampersQuirky.

Quirky looking confused and puzzled made his way up to Octi.

Octi: Titan and Quirky..I will immediately take you to redemption isle, make your way back to the boats.

Everyone look confused and puzzled as Titan and Quirky headed back to the boat with a slight sigh of relief.

Octi: Time for twist two! The producer is introducing a whole new concept for this show called Redemption Isle. When someone gets voted off, they head straight towards Redemption Isle, where the contestants partake in challenges to remain in this game, while the loser will go home. After a certain number of rounds at Redemption Isle, a contestant will make their way back to this game. Titan and Quirky were the first two voted off, so they will now compete in a challenge where the winner stays on Redemption Isle and the loser heads home, but that will take place at another time. Enough explaining for now, you guys can go locate your camps, while I take these two to Redemption Isle.

Everyone then embarked on their respective paths to their camps.

The Survivors team locates their camp, but tension starts to build right off the bat.

Skodwarde: Leave me alone Spongepool! Everyone obviously knows that you are Spongebob!

Skodwarde hates everybody, but he despises his neighbors Spongebob and Patrick. When he takes a look at Spongepool, all he sees is Spongebob. The two of them go back and forth while everyone else grows tired of the constant arguing that is taking place.

Spongepool: You got to be kidding right? Who the hell do you think you are? I have no clue what a Spongebob is.

Pearl: Stop it you two! Both of you are embarrassing me! Spongebob quit being deadpan and just reveal your true identity.

Spongepool: I swear I am going to beat the ever living hell out of all of you.

Skodwarde: You and what god powers?

Spongepool storms off and heads to the confessional.

Spongepool: I swear I have no fucking clue what the hell a Spongebob is but that Skodwarde guy is just pissing me the hell off. I wish I had my gun on me, otherwise Skodwarde wouldnÔÇÖt live to see Redemption Isle.

Meanwhile..

Laneld has gathered up Taylor and Fred and is talking to the two of them while trying to build a shelter with the rest of the Survivor tribe.

Laneld: The way I see it is that we need to stick together and we shall rule this tribe with an iron fist. I mean the way I see it is that the tribe is already sick of the arguing between Spongepool and Skodwarde. If we keep around Skodwarde and tell him that he is a part of our alliance, we can get rid of Spongepool. Then we can let Skodwarde be a giant distraction for the rest of the tribe while we pick everyone else off one by one. ThatÔÇÖs why I picked you two. Fred, you can be the brains behind any other possible strategizing. While, you Taylor, you can try to persuade others to vote with us.

Taylor: As long as I can pick who we pick off, thatÔÇÖs fine by me.

Fred: IÔÇÖm in.

Laneld: Excellent!

*In confessional*

Laneld: There is no way my chances of winning can backfire. Taylor is a headcase and sounds like a spoiled brat, people will grow tired of her. Meanwhile, Fred is just a medical risk waiting to happen. They are both replaceable. I donÔÇÖt see any way I canÔÇÖt win this game.

We then head off to the Campers camp as things seem to be running a bit more smoothly over there. They are able to coexist as a team and no major drama is occurring against each otherother than the usual strategizing.

Drake: The way I see how to play this game is to strike fear into everyoneÔÇÖs hearts if they decide to vote against you. That is why I should align myself with powerful players. If I find powerful players, then I should rule this game. Luckily, no one has ever noticed me before outside of the spin-off world, so no one knows how I roll.

Drake then confides in 70s, Mary, and the Mud Man.

Drake: The reason I gathered all of you is because together we shall make a great team. 70s, you have experience being a natural leader. You lead one of the largest Spongebob fan sites on the internet.

70s: Thank you and can I say you are quite charming.

Drake: Mary, you have a good sense of direction, so you must be a good strategizer.

Mary: Yes because you wouldnt know what direction you are going without strate.

Drake: And Mud Man. Your spin-off is quite likeable. Everyone seems to like you, even though you started off as a flat character from a spin-off like Team Spongebob.

Mud Man: Which reminds me, can we take out Shin Fu first? He seems to be strategizing to take us out as well.

Drake was shocked at those accusations as he takes a look over at Shin Fu who has gathered around Jade, Marina, and Cody and seems to be talking strategy as well.

Drake: Wait a minute..if there are four of us here and four of us there, one of our tribe mates is missing. If we get that someone before Shin Fu does, we will have the numbers game to our advantage.

Drake then spots Sebastion who is alone in a corner pondering around.

Drake: Sebastion, what are you doing bro?

Sebastion: Shin Fu wants me to join up with him, but I donÔÇÖt trust him.

Drake: Well you can trust me buddy, we can even take out Shin Fu first if you would like. Hell, together we can rule this game and the two of us can be the final two. I promise you that and I am a man of honor.

Sebastion: Ok Drake, I trust you.

*confessional*

Drake: Do I really promise the final two with Sebastion? I donÔÇÖt know if that is a promise I can keep, but I am willing to do anything to get rid of Shin-FuÔÇÖs alliance, so my alliance can remain supreme. Sebastion is the pawn that will put us over the top.

In part two: Titan and Quirky fight for redemption, while the Survivors and the Campers compete for immunity, while the loser goes to Redemption Isle.