• Advertisement

Art (Drawing, Painting, etc.)

CartoonCF

I draw. Spongebob most of the time. I always have to use paint. Anyone familiar with Deviant Art.com?

I visit that site sometimes, but I don't have an account. People there have some really great drawings.

i love to draw, but i never do because i never have any ideas in mind, and i only like drawing when an idea pops into my head and i don't have to think so hard. so to top it all off, i hate the thinking part of drawing, but i love the drawing part of drawing.

I'd say drawing is my favorite hobbie and it seems many of you know me for it 428899.gif

Been drawing ever since I was like 3, and in middle school I always did little comics. Then I stopped drawing when I was 16 or so cuz I thought it was silly but in 2008, thanks to SpongeBob I started to draw again and haven't stopped ever since. I now have about 200 Deviations and over 20,000 pageviews in my DA account ;P (link in my siggie)

I'm starting to practice with charcoals and such, and I'm getting okay at it. I just have no ideas that aren't MLP-related at the moment for some reason. Like the other day, when I drew a somewhat dramatic picture of Celestia and Luna. I like to draw to flesh out my ideas for the cartoon I wanna produce when I'm older.