• Advertisement

Katy Perry

Clappy

Unless you have been living under a rock, Katy Perry is one of the biggest pop stars on the planet.

At first I didn't like her, but lately, her songs have been growing on me. Yeah her music gets overplayed on the radio, but her songs are better than most crap these days.

Even though I'm starting to like her now, I still won't ever get why California Girls was such a huge hit. The song is terrible and wasn't warranted of being probably the biggest hit of last year xD.

Guest hilaryfan80

Honestly, I didn't understand California Gurls at all. Why did it get popular? I understand I Kissed a Girl, but that song? Really?

Anyways, Last Friday Night is actually fairly decent. The awful thing is Katy Perry is resorting to weird outfits like Lady Gaga in order to get attention. In the Last Friday Night music video, it actually had made sense. E.T. didn't make sense at all, really.

To top it all off, Katy Perry can't sing live. 428899.gif

The awful thing is Katy Perry is resorting to weird outfits like Lady Gaga in order to get attention.
I actually don't really agree with the bolded portion. She would get attention regardless of the outfit.

However, I will give you the whole statement, if that made any sense since I said what I said above me xP. However, it's not just Katy Perry. Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Kemoneysignha.......most female singers/rappers these days feel like they need to wear weird outfits. Lady Gaga started this and now everyone is just following along.

katy-perry-totally-looks-like-2-rolls-of-towlet-paper-and-a-basket.jpg

Hehehe.

But Claps is right. Is it really that hard to be original? Rihanna needs to go back to being that spunky, dark singer, Katy Perry to the jumpy, girly singer, and Nicki Minaj to whatever the fuck she was. I hate Nicki Minaj though. 630566.gif

The only thing I like about her is her ass...Her songs just aren't something I listen to on an hourly basis.

Russell Brand, lucky bastard. Gets to tap dat on an hourly basis.

Another reason to dislike Russell Brand.

Yeah, regardless of my change of mind about most of her music, Katy Perry is definitely the most attractive singer from the pop genre today, in my opinion.

Another reason to dislike Russell Brand.

Yeah, regardless of my change of mind about most of her music, Katy Perry is definitely the most attractive singer from the pop genre today, in my opinion.

I kinda thought Lady Gaga was pretty in the beginning. She looks way different now, and not for the better...

I kinda thought Lady Gaga was pretty in the beginning. She looks way different now, and not for the better...

Lady Gaga is pretty, but the one thing that bugs me is her eyes. I can't look into her eyes without thinking of cat eyes for some reason xD.

Lady Gaga is pretty, but the one thing that bugs me is her eyes. I can't look into her eyes without thinking of cat eyes for some reason xD.

Really? xD I loved her eyes, when she started off. Now she puts makeup all around them and it makes them look weird.

Really? xD I loved her eyes, when she started off. Now she puts makeup all around them and it makes them look weird.

Yeah, not really a fan of that either because it just makes her cat eyes that much more obvious to me. 428899.gif

On a scale of 1-Sexy, Gaga's a solid 6.79 I'm obviously not that gaga for Lady Gaga. But enough about Madonna 2.0, let's get back on track about Katy Perry's assets, emphasis on the ass.

Lady Gaga ain't Madonna 2.0, foo.... she's better than Madonna. 428899.gif

Lady Gaga can kick Katy Perry's ass any day.

1. Madonna > Lady Gaga. Sorry Tvman. And 2. ToddInTheShadows actually did a Katy Perry vs Lady Gaga video, over at Thatguywiththeglasses.com. He didn't actually rate them, but he basically said that Katy Perry/Firework kicks Lady Gaga/Born This Way's ass.

Two things

A - Lady Gaga may be good, but she is no Madonna. I would like to see Lady Gaga be relevant for over three decades like Madonna has been.

B - Can we move all further Lady Gaga discussion over to the Lady Gaga thread? I mean this is a Katy Perry thread and yet most of this discussion has been about Lady Gaga.

Yes, let's get back to dat fine piece of ass.
I may hate the song, but Katy Perry looks so damn good in that California Girls video, especially on the clouds 893573.gif

Oh gawd yes! She was fucking banging. My hate for Russell Brand has reached unparallel heights right now. Jelly, if you get yourself a Katy Perry avatar, I'll love you forever.