• Advertisement

Pitbull

Clappy

Mr. Worldwide as he likes to proclaim himself. He is starting to become more like a hispanic version of Lil Wayne with the way he appears in almost every song on the radio these days. I know he use to be a rapper, but I think he is trying to become more mainstream......just like Lil Wayne did.

Anywho, I do admit that I like the song Give Me Everything. It's really catchy. I can see it becoming the song of the summer.

So yeah, does anyone like him?

He's not as bad as some of the claptrap today, but he's not very good either.
Mere coincidence you used the word claptrap or hidden innuendo at me?

Blegh, not too crazy about him, and take it from someone that has listened to plenty of his stuff in Spanish and understands the nonsense he's singing about. While some of his songs are catchy, notice how he can never have a hit without collaborating with another artist! it's always featuring this or that person xD

I do like how he dresses...

Blegh, not too crazy about him, and take it from someone that has listened to plenty of his stuff in Spanish and understands the nonsense he's singing about. While some of his songs are catchy, notice how he can never have a hit without collaborating with another artist! it's always featuring this or that person xD

I do like how he dresses...

If I'm not mistaken, that Pitbull song "I Know You Want Me" was a huge hit. He didn't collaborate with anyone else on that song, so.....you just got Clapwned. xP

If I'm not mistaken, that Pitbull song "I Know You Want Me" was a huge hit. He didn't collaborate with anyone else on that song, so.....you just got Clapwned. xP

Touch?®, Clappomattic... though I didn't mean it so literally xD still, almost all of his hits in Spanish are featuring someone else 428899.gif

Still have no idea who he is. I feel so out of touch.
Here you go Old Man. Stay in touch with the young people's forcefed music.

Just realized that the girl Ne-Yo is with was Adrienne Bailon of the Cheetah Girls.