• Advertisement

Lindsay Lohan

70s

Alright.

Anyway, besides the three movies we listed in the Charlie Sheen thread, everything else she did was either decent or meh.

Don't remember any movies besides those and Herbie, which wasn't bad. And I Know Who Killed Me, which I haven't seen.

Oh, and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, which wasn't AWFUL.

Don't remember any movies besides those and Herbie, which wasn't bad. And I Know Who Killed Me, which I haven't seen.

Oh, and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, which wasn't AWFUL.

I liked the Disney Channel movie she was in called "Get a Clue." And Herbie was pretty good. Is I Know Who Killed Me recent?

I liked the Disney Channel movie she was in called "Get a Clue." And Herbie was pretty good. Is I Know Who Killed Me recent?

Yes, I Know Who Killed Me is recent.

Oh, I really liked Get a Clue when I was younger!

Oh. I remember I liked it just because it was like the first mystery movie I'd seen on TV as a little kid. 428899.gif

Also, I looked I Know Who Killed Me and it was a box office fail. It had a budget of 13 million, and made 9 million. o_o

Oh. I remember I liked it just because it was like the first mystery movie I'd seen on TV as a little kid. 428899.gif

Also, I looked I Know Who Killed Me and it was a box office fail. It had a budget of 13 million, and made 9 million. o_o

That doesn't mean anything. Plenty of AWESOME movies are box office failures.

I heard that Lindsay Lohan was in the movie "Machete"

Anywho, I think she will be able to turn things around and straighten out her life. If Drew Barrymore can do it, so can Lindsay Lohan.

I heard that Lindsay Lohan was in the movie "Machete"

Anywho, I think she will be able to turn things around and straighten out her life. If Drew Barrymore can do it, so can Lindsay Lohan.

I love Drew Barrymore... just her name. xD It sounds so luxurious and indulging. Drew Barrymore! Love the name, but she's a decent actress too.

I hate her. She's a terrible actress and a terrible person.

1. Watch Mean Girls, Freaky Friday, and The Parent Trap and say she's a terrible actress again. I dare you.

2. Everybody makes mistakes, hers' are just in the public eye.

I know Freaky Friday was bad. I haven't seen the Parent Trap in a while, but it was just okay from what I remember. I'm really not interested in seeing Mean Girls, so I'll just omit that.
What you think of the movies doesn't matter, her acting was, and it was pretty much flawless in all those (the exception being Parent Trap, but she was young and had much to learn). And I recommend Mean Girls, very funny movie that would probably change your opinion in a heartbeat. :P