• Advertisement

The United Football League

thespongebobfan

Well technically, its supposed to be a league for players that are not good enough for the NFL. But it is still fun to watch.
If I was interested in watching this, which I'm not, what station would it be on?

...sounds like someone wants to watch it!

400px-Trollface.jpg

Trust me I don't. I barely watch the NFL as it is and since UFL is a poor version of the NFL, then no way in hell. I admit I am intrigued if it has a tv deal in place though because they need to make revenue some how xP

Trust me I don't. I barely watch the NFL as it is and since UFL is a poor version of the NFL, then no way in hell. I admit I am intrigued if it has a tv deal in place though because they need to make revenue some how xP
Come on, you're a little interested in watching.

2r77jgw.jpg

Damn you, TTS! 428899.gif That's the image I wanted to post, but instead I had to settle for the troll guy. 801173.gif

Ok I got to ask, what is with the monster emoticon? xP So out of context

About the tvdeal, they are currently finalizing details with 3 networks to brodcast games. Spike tv, hdnet, versus. maybe USA Network.