• Advertisement

30 Rock

Ron

I just started watching this, to fill the gap in my heart where The Office used to be. I actually like it. The pilot was a little rocky, but one character (Jenna) actually made me laugh several times. Looks promising, even though it's in it's 6th season. 428899.gif

What do you guys think?

True dat. I probably won't continue to watch it, as the second episode was terrible...

I remember the third episode being funny. I watched something like the first five.

I highly recommend Community if you're looking for a new comedy. It's a billion times better than The Office.

I remember the third episode being funny. I watched something like the first five.

I highly recommend Community if you're looking for a new comedy. It's a billion times better than The Office.

A billion times better? I'll be the judge of that. 428899.gif But it's not on Netflix, so I'm kind of screwed. =/ I'll just have to order it on DVD. D:

A billion times better? I'll be the judge of that. 428899.gif But it's not on Netflix, so I'm kind of screwed. =/ I'll just have to order it on DVD. D:

It's not on Instant Stream, but their DVDs come pretty fast.